Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids are so young I don’t even have a break, hence why I didn’t sit up and guess ladies!!🤣🤣 (I’m assuming you’re all ladies, not misgendering so sorry if there is a man on here!)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well good morning tattlers that was an interesting read to catch up on 👀 I ended up falling asleep being awake for over 24hrs is no fun 🤣 but I’ve got to say I bloody love all of yous 🥰 it’s a proper cute little community we have got going on here

Tease 😝😝😝

That's me ❤

I must say having been on this forum as of recently, and witnessed so many lies, deceit, manipulation, aggression, threats, scams, MISOGONY, I sincerely do not believe H has any intention of transitioning. Yes, H I said it. Cat from Ireland who used to drop in. I think you are a complete and utter scam artist of the worst description and you use your platform to scam every single person at every opportunity. You have no moral compass, no respect for people or animals, and you use your platform to scam and eulogise, not to converse or educate or inspire, you literally aggressively ram lies and BS everybody's throat if you are not hinting for cash and gifts and barely thanking people for it. What makes you think you are entitled to that? It's not your world we are living in, mate. "The Holly show".. 90% of us were supporters until we saw the cracks and realised we were being led down the garden path🙄.. NOBODY here was transphobic, most of us donated gifts or cash because WE SUPPORTED your "transition" which is utter BULL. We watched daily, defended you, encouraged you, built you up when you were down, we were ALL invested... And for what?? Garage music and cigarettes? A few make up/ nail tutorials where you claimed to know more than highly trained professional... Pls... You have no idea how hard women work to become the best in their field and the commitment and that takes. Start producing your receipts if you are so committed and then and only then can you redeem yourself from this tit show YOU have created.
Well said 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ok I will confess to who I am… I am Hollys chair! I’m sick too death of her sitting in me for 14hrs a day listening too tit grime music, getting all her make up dust all over me her weed and fag smoke all over me the constant lies she tells! I have too listen too it all day in day out I feel so unclean someone please send help (or an antibacterial wipe at least)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I will confess to who I am… I am Hollys chair! I’m sick too death of her sitting in me for 14hrs a day listening too tit grime music, getting all her make up dust all over me her weed and fag smoke all over me the constant lies she tells! I have too listen too it all day in day out I feel so unclean someone please send help (or an antibacterial wipe at least)
I’ll bring the fabreeze and 675 wax melts to mask the smell

• Haha
I think they're her tattoos. I'm gonna report that to tiktok. She could have lots of young followers on her profile who are transitioning. I find it really uncomfortable to see that.

Reactions: 1
I think they're her tattoos. I'm gonna report that to tiktok. She could have lots of young followers on her profile who are transitioning. I find it really uncomfortable to see that.
I reported it already.
yes it’s concerning but why put it on social media? For the sympathy. People that truly self harm hide it, they don’t want people to know the truth they don’t want anybody to find out. So for me it’s just attention seeking

I reported it already.
yes it’s concerning but why put it on social media? For the sympathy. People that truly self harm hide it, they don’t want people to know the truth they don’t want anybody to find out. So for me it’s just attention seeking
Holly is always going on about triggering people her and how it’s not fair. That’s a massive trigger for me and I’m sure for a lot of people. Not okay

I reported it already.
I think she's so set on raising awareness, especially for trans people. That she feels the need to document high and lows. Which I understand I can imagine changing genders is difficult. But we really didn't need to see that.

Unfortunately when I see a post like that coming from Holly I just think it’s for attention. Shame really

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.