Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A recap? You know we only have 998 posts left until we have to make a new thread right??

@BananaRama 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 awesome name.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Recap : Holly Stanley is transitioning at some point in the near future. Possibly. If the doctors ever give her the hormones she paid for after she begged the money on live. She is on live everyday begging for gifts for something, you can even have a song played of your choice for a gift!
She has a CV longer than her life, from being a brickie all the way to a professional TT motorbike racer. She can’t keep up with her lies so relies on Tattle to keep track or just flat out denies she said it. That’s usually when she becomes defensive and aggressive.
Likes to claim we here on Tattle are misgendering her daily, which is a lie, and will only read out comments from here if they can be twisted to her narrative.
‘Works’ as a broadcaster on TT and BIGO, couldn’t get a job as she broke her leg that needed surgery but then didn’t but that’s because she’s self healing. Damn miracle.
Has an unhealthy obsession with her nails. Won’t go to a shop to get them done professionally, begs followers to buy her nail stuff from Amazon to file them to the skin!
She also has an unhealthy obsession with weed, being a know it all and @SforShortbread 😂
If you’re a cook, she’s a chef. If you’re a having cramps she has a period. If what ever you have is bad, she has it worse. If you have a good job, she’s in SWAT. She will always be better than you. Except if you’re a dog walker. Then you win.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Great thread name.
Is there enough hours in a day to write down a recap? 🤣 but in other news holly is off to dye her hair.

Reactions: 1
@BananaRama you missed the bit about moving house. Which she is definitely maybe doing some time soon. I heard it was was happening on the 12nd of febril.

Great thread name.
Is there enough hours in a day to write down a recap? 🤣 but in other news holly is off to dye her hair.
Can wait to see. I'm already getting pippi longstocking vibes. Exciting times.

• Haha
Also missed that she has grown her own pair of 34c breasts and even the doctors are amazed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God that’s amazing I wish I could grow mine a bit more whenever I feel like it. Got any tips please holly?
Can I also say I am also baffled and I'd love any other women on here to chime in, but she lost soooo much weight right? Now this is where I want your opinion.........whenever I lose weight (doesn't happen often) but the first place it goes from is my boobs. It's a source of much upset for me. So how. HOW can she lose weight AND gain boob?! What kind of black magic witchcraft is that?!

Reactions: 2
Recap : Holly Stanley is transitioning at some point in the near future. Possibly. If the doctors ever give her the hormones she paid for after she begged the money on live. She is on live everyday begging for gifts for something, you can even have a song played of your choice for a gift!
She has a CV longer than her life, from being a brickie all the way to a professional TT motorbike racer. She can’t keep up with her lies so relies on Tattle to keep track or just flat out denies she said it. That’s usually when she becomes defensive and aggressive.
Likes to claim we here on Tattle are misgendering her daily, which is a lie, and will only read out comments from here if they can be twisted to her narrative.
‘Works’ as a broadcaster on TT and BIGO, couldn’t get a job as she broke her leg that needed surgery but then didn’t but that’s because she’s self healing. Damn miracle.
Has an unhealthy obsession with her nails. Won’t go to a shop to get them done professionally, begs followers to buy her nail stuff from Amazon to file them to the skin!
She also has an unhealthy obsession with weed, being a know it all and @SforShortbread 😂
If you’re a cook, she’s a chef. If you’re a having cramps she has a period. If what ever you have is bad, she has it worse. If you have a good job, she’s in SWAT. She will always be better than you. Except if you’re a dog walker. Then you win.
im crying 😂 excellent recap Banana!👏

and thats without the lactating boobs, millionaire mansion-living vicar mum as well 😂

Don’t forget she could also lactate if she wanted too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also missed that she has grown her own pair of 34c breasts and even the doctors are amazed.
that she had to go to the hospital and have scans for them to be 'verified'. Hollys padded bra 'boobs' will be getting that blue tick before she will 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I also say I am also baffled and I'd love any other women on here to chime in, but she lost soooo much weight right? Now this is where I want your opinion.........whenever I lose weight (doesn't happen often) but the first place it goes from is my boobs. It's a source of much upset for me. So how. HOW can she lose weight AND gain boob?! What kind of black magic witchcraft is that?!
Yes I have this as well. When I lose weight my boobs end up looking like empty Tesco bags. So I’d also love to know how she’s lost weight but her boobs are growing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.