Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Evening tattlers! if any of you are still here and haven't been arrested, obvs. I barely been online as I have an exam coming up and have been revising, but have come back to soo many pages and have just caught up with it all, you guys are hilarious.

Ive missed my daily dose of h live but im glad - I find it so enraging to watch her when she starts being derogatory about women's bodies anyway but when she brings up the way we apparently look post-children, I find that particularly disgusting. I dont have kids yet, but will never understand why anyone would speak about women like that, it smacks of misogyny and it is strange the way H speaks about the gender she apparently wants to be so badly. She frankly has zero right to comment on a process she knows nothing about and will never be able to understand first hand.
Yet she screams 'tRaNsPhObIA' at the slightest thing, even when it doesn't apply but it is fine for her to bully women and pizza delivery staff. OK then Holly :rolleyes:

It is blatantly obvs that H doesn't just read here on a night, she is constantly here and obsessed with us, I bet it drives her crazy that she cannot control the narrative, and in moaning about us so much she has scored a bit of an own goal - everyone has come to have a gander and then posted that they feel the same too 😂 I bet she still thinks we're all Demi too. H can lie as much as she wants about what is written here, it is here for everyone to see that we discourage misgendering her and anyone reading will see that too.

Just think when it goes to court we can see each other.
SforShortbread please rise, HEY GUYS THIS IS ME.
There was a police car sat outside a house up the street from me, the guy In it was sat with a laptop on. Now I know what they were doing - clearly reading tattle and off to round up everyone!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
wow - the amount of stuff she's 'obtained' is absolutely shocking. Absolutely bereft of any sort of moral compass and shame, and zero empathy towards anyone but herself. It actually disgusts me - I'll bet that some of those who are buying her stuff have less disposable income than holly has, and its telling how all her 'friends' are a lot younger than her and/or have some degree of vulnerability. I dont know how she sleeps at night, there really is nothing pleasant about her at all.

Yeah I agree - and I also bet they've caused a lot of damage too, probs why the landlord won't give her the time of day. Imagine all the bs she spins to him about how things happen? if her TT is anything to go by it'll be a phone call to the landlord telling them that the hole in the ceiling is actually from an asteroid that hit the roof due to the earth around Hollys house having a different gravitational pull to the rest of the planet, and the asteroid was trolling her as well so therefore is not her fault and is indeed a hate crime :rolleyes:

im sure one of her family owns Nespresso anyway and probably invented it
I think the ceiling is falling down due to the sheer weight of the filing cabinet that holds her history of lies in it. It must be full to bursting at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 8

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Just seen the new post, I think this is two fold: first, I think she knows she's been busted, it has guilt written all over it and I wonder how many people that we don't know about have read here and DM'd her when they realise they have been part of a scam, cos ill bet there's quite a few. The comment about those who have supported and been 'loyal' and then saying 'to those that pretended then turned' - that has to be ex mods and people who essentially realised exactly what she was up to.

secondly, I think its all drama and for attention also. She won't quit bigo, she's still been active on there this morning. Jess' account is still there too. She's also banned comments on the latest vid, bipolar bear will be going nuts thinking she needs to apologise for this.

The level of pettiness as well shows what she's about - none of it is about 'winning', it is about the fact she was serious scamming people on a big scale, ive been shocked by the mods here and thats only the few that have come forwards and what about all the stuff we dont know.
She'll be back I think

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Molly_Ol

Anyone saw the new post???
She knows full well she's been exposed for who and what she's about. She hasn't got a leg to stand on. Even in a final post, she wants to be petty. Instead of thinking people for all the money, they have donated and all of the endless support by so many of US. It's time she left anyway. She needs to sort her life and MH out, she's had a good run of TT and made herself plenty of money from vulnerable people which she wanted, however, enough is enough and I won't miss hearing her screaming at the dogs or being horrible to people online.

She knows full well she's been exposed for who and what she's about. She hasn't got a leg to stand on. Even in a final post, she wants to be petty. Instead of thanking people for all the money, they have donated and all of the endless support by so many of US. It's time she left anyway. She needs to sort her life and MH out, she's had a good run of TT and made herself plenty of money from vulnerable people which she wanted, however, enough is enough and I won't miss hearing her screaming at the dogs or being horrible to people online.

• Heart

Molly_Ol

Ah I missed this. I’m just dipping in and out. I did see someone ask if her and Jess were okay and she nodded enthusiastically 🤦🏼‍♀️
The bottom line is she's loving all of this attention guys 🤣 im cat by the way, from Ireland. Used to watch Holly and thought I liked her until I saw her threatening to kill an 18 year old child, not thank people for gifts, and scream at her pets. I couldn't give a fuck if she knows im here now I won't ever watch or give her an ounce of my energy again.

• Wow
  • Haha

anon20

VIP Member
I feel like bipolar bear on this thread, no ones quoting my comments!
Sorry tattlers
Sorry tattlers
Sorry
Did I say sorry?
😂😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Long time watcher of Holly and lurker on Tattle for a few days now since Holly mentioned the page on a live and I’m soooo glad I wasn’t losing my mind when things she was saying one week completely contradicted what was said the week before! You guys have made me laugh a lot on the previous thread so when the new one was made I thought it was the perfect time to make an account and say hello!
can’t wait for the hair reveal soon!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Tater

Chatty Member
*she not he 😬
Literally what a time for a typo. Rush texting. Anyone know how to edit a post?

Apparently you get 30 mins to edit a post.....I'm over the editing time limit. Genuine typo. Anyone can check my posts though and see I haven't once misgendered her before. I respect her preferred pronouns. Got distracted now the darling children are home 😬. All the apologies!

Last edited:
  • Heart

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I think if she ever went to prison at all it was minor and wasn’t for 8 years🤣
She probably did community service for the Queen.

But she bragged about her blue tick on how you've had to be on TV, media reports etc to gain a blue tick. She was like if you knew my name you'd see me on Google. So it weren't hard to find as it's on her PayPal and go fund me.
If you Google her, nothing, not even a sniff. She's no proof at all to say she's been to prison. I don't believe her prison stories.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tater

Chatty Member
One of the mods was desperate to be seen and started saying sorry repeatedly to another mod for getting something wrong 😂 it’s worrying how much she apologised everytime
Let me guess bipolar bear?

Fun game idea: take a shot every time bipolar bear says sorry.
don't do this you will die

• Haha

Lollydyerx

So happy that I have found this forum about Holly, I didn't realise she had one until I saw it on the live section. I was always someone who supported Holly and I brought her a makeup item in the past (only £5) so I didn't feel too bad about it. After watching her lives I realised just how much she lies and her stories just don't add up!! I honestly do not think she will ever transition, in my honest opinion - as someone with trans relatives who actually are struggling and going through HRT it makes me feel a bit sick that someone like Holly is lying through her teeth - that money is NOT going on hormones, if she saved what she has earnt through TT and donations she could have easily afforded the first lot of hormones..

• Heart

Mo4

VIP Member
Well done Holly, your timing is amazing. Meant to be getting licence back- leaves TT , meant to be getting hormones (with the money people gave) -leaves TT and meant to be moving (with the money people helped pay the deposit with) -leaves TT. So you have actively achieved not having to prove to anyone of these facts!

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I think bipolar has a unhealthy obsession with Holly. She lives on the other side of the world so a huge time difference between us and her. Do you think during our morning she sits twiddling her thumbs waiting on Holly to get up?

• Haha

Neo2021

VIP Member
OK so.. A question for you all.
Their relationship seems to be under some stress, especially if she has to dash off when jess gets a whiff she's on TT. Would you quit TT to save your relationship, or carry on behind your OHs back? Cos personally if he said go, I'd go off and sort my relationship out.
Depends if he stops me missing Holly’s drama again or not…

• Haha
Reactions: 6