Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh tag me please 🙏🏼

Well no not always but I do feel like Jess would likely come off worse. I should imagine holly would decimate her if she wanted to.
Done it 😄 happy reading haha

I often wonder why Jess married holly. Like what does she gain from this facade of a marriage? Certainly not happiness from the looks of things

Reactions: 2
Why is she not on live?! She's my usual Thursday background noise while I'm tidying up changing beds. Instead I'm listening to Lucy's breathing. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whhaaatttttt? When was this? On live??? If it was on live then I expect the looking frightened was more to garner sympathy and further make out that Jess is the problem in the relationship if you ask me. Only time I've seen them both happy and amicable with eachother was on their wedding day (and I don't think that lasted) and one night when they had jay round for a takeaway and they were all drunk (surprise surprise)
Was on a live few months ago oh I know it’s all done for attention locking the door and stuff

Reactions: 1
Why is she not on live?! She's my usual Thursday background noise while I'm tidying up changing beds. Instead I'm listening to Lucy's breathing. 😬
Arghh when Lucy is on live gasping for breath through the quadruple chins i can feel myself become very conscious of my own breathing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tbh I think it’s a bit of both with Jess and H been witness too many an argument between them H has locked herself in that room before with Jess screaming like a madwoman H looked afraid but this was over H spending Jess’s money on nails, they both talk too each other like tit it’s not healthy at all
Very convenient that H happened to be filming whilst fearfully locking herself away from Jess

Done it 😄 happy reading haha

I often wonder why Jess married holly. Like what does she gain from this facade of a marriage? Certainly not happiness from the looks of things
Oh could I be tagged please 😊

Reactions: 1
That is true but size don’t matter 😂 and Jess looks like she can handle herself to I wouldn’t want to get in to a scrap with Jess 😂
That is true, but I genuinely think Jess was caught just having enough of holly (fair) and then holly has made Jess seem the bad one, she is definitely not scared of jess

That is true, but I genuinely think Jess was caught just having enough of holly (fair) and then holly has made Jess seem the bad one, she is definitely not scared of jess
Holly backed kat into a wall, and punched the wall at the side of her head. I don't thunk she's afraid of no woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Holly backed kat into a wall, and punched the wall at the side of her head. I don't thunk she's afraid of no woman.
That’s because holly (I’m sorry to say it-no offence intended) has the strength and stature of a man. So she wouldn’t be scared of a woman that’s smaller and maybe not as strong as she is

🙈 shouldn’t laugh but I did at this comment 😂 it was around about the time of the wedding happend wasn’t it
I think so yeah. There was a phone recording of it, kat rung Kelly (ex admin) and said it. She played it on a live which I happened to be in there.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat????? Why???
I have a feeling it was to do with leaving plates in the bedroom she was staying in. Holly was yelling at her, and then punched the wall at the side of her head. I'm sorry but kat is small and slim. Holly is tallllll! I'd be scared if a 40 year old backed me up against the wall, especially someone who is a trans female.. No Holly I'm not being transphobic, I'm on about the amount of strength your punch would have.

• Wow
I wish I could tell you all more but it would definitely bring to light my identity ...H told me someth
I’ve seen holly saying to Becca send me your number so I can add you to the wa group she seems reluctant to do it I wonder why she doesn’t want to join 🤔 very strange to be honest
I used to be in that WhatsApp group omg, never again. I wish I could tell you all more I really could

• Wow
I wish I could tell you all more but it would definitely bring to light my identity ...H told me someth

I used to be in that WhatsApp group omg, never again. I wish I could tell you all more I really could
Well I was never in this WhatsApp group and I'm glad my number never went to Holly.
I've said this in the previous thread and I will say it again.
**TRIGGER WARNING SA.**
I am going off what I heard in ex admin Kelly's live
Holly said in that WhatsApp group apperently that she was leaving jess, and jess use to sexually abuse her.

• Wow
God the amount of crap you ex admins have gone though.. hats off to you all for getting out of it with your sanity.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.