Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've grown my own tiddies, but mainly because i'm a fat git. But blokes have mammary glands the only reason we don't lactate is because of not having the hormone prolactin present or being if a high enough level. So Holly having mammary glands isn't an amazing scientific mystery
This is very true. A cis male friend of mine had breast cancer. It was awful.

Reactions: 2
Mind you I did do some detective work the other day and I’m more than sure I have seen her ex wife, with all the clues she’s given out. I have to say … they look almost very similar now. Kind of like a MJ moment.
You’ll have to work it out for yourselves I don’t want to be in trouble now 😂
She has said before her ex was in her live once

Weren’t you there when holly apparently said she’s had skin cancer twice? Can’t forget that but of info
No I don't think I was. Must have missed it. When was that?

Oh wow really? How horrible to say things like that if it isn’t true. I hope the friend is ok
Yeah he beat it. Was super scary for him though. Up until that point I wasn't even aware that men could get it!

• Wow
No I don't think I was. Must have missed it. When was that?
It was a month or so back, was around the time the lady witch cancer sent her money. Also said because she’s got a mole by her ear she will most likely get it back 🙄

It was a month or so back, was around the time the lady witch cancer sent her money. Also said because she’s got a mole by her ear she will most likely get it back 🙄
With cancer*

Oh FFS. No I missed all the drama with the lady that had cancer and donated. Disgusting. Oh right. Cause all moles are cancerous. I should be worried then because I'm bleeping covered.

Also I see she's now a bleeping prophet and expert historian.

Reactions: 3
Does anybody else’s opinion of holly just go lower and lower the more that comes out? It’s shocking the lies she has told purely to satisfy her greed

Reactions: 8
Let me guess she's got a stash of gold bullions held in a secret safe, probably storing it with the help of her bff Jeff bezos in exchange for buying all the useless crap off Amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So why was her name translesbian holly then? Was transpansexual holly too much??
Because she's currently a lesbian. If she was with a male she would be straight. Pansexual is just loving anybody no matter if they're gay, trans etc.

Shes really tickled herself with her lamppost/ youre dim joke. She is flogging it to death. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.