Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
verrrry abrupt end to the live there, im willing to bet they are rowing as we speak
This meal will end up in a maccies drive thru because they would just be argueing now. Jess will be like, I'm not going, yanno I don't know about any of you ladies but that's me in this house. We argue and I refuse to do the plans we had for day. 8pm will come, both hungry, jess will be in the drive thru

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This meal will end up in a maccies drive thru because they would just be argueing now. Jess will be like, I'm not going, yanno I don't know about any of you ladies but that's me in this house. We argue and I refuse to do the plans we had for day. 8pm will come, both hungry, jess will be in the drive thru
It did sound like Jess wasnโ€™t wanting to go. But she had told holly multiple times to not be long ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Iโ€™m quite a softie, Iโ€™ll say we are not doing it then the hubby will make me a coffee and 10 mins later Iโ€™ll give in ๐Ÿคฃ works every damn time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha ๐Ÿคฃ I said in the last thread the hair would go orange. Anybody knows yellow+red=orange lol she should of took more notice of the advice we give on here haha
Literally my four year old knows more about colours ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Maybe she should have started by experimenting with some finger paints first perhaps? You know, start with primary colours and work her way up from there.

• Haha
ok so Ive only just come on to live and wtf is going on, this comment sent me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

they're rowing again I see, holly having a go at jess for not watching the dogs.. she's SO aggressive jeez, they gonna be arguing over their toby carvery at this rate lmao

Also Holly has just said 'ive never been a man' ERM..

Yeah, Jess not watching the dogs and the dog did something that Holly then said had already done twice today when she was meant to be looking after them but yes, Jess in the wrong but of course H isnโ€™t ๐Ÿ™„ I dunno how Jess just doesnโ€™t pack her tit, shout duck YOU up the stairs and just leave forever ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The way Jess was like

I thought you said you weren't doing much face make up?

Holly: "iTs OnLY A LittLe BiT" ๐Ÿ‘€

Ma'am you have half of superdrug on your face. That's not even close to a little bit. Hope she kept a few of her brickie tools. She'll need a trowel to scrape all that off later.

That was so super awks though. I also get the impression Jess didn't wanna go anywhere either. She sounded annoyed at having to get ready to leave the house.
Can't blame her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, Jess not watching the dogs and the dog did something that Holly then said had already done twice today when she was meant to be looking after them but yes, Jess in the wrong but of course H isnโ€™t ๐Ÿ™„ I dunno how Jess just doesnโ€™t pack her tit, shout duck YOU up the stairs and just leave forever ๐Ÿ˜‚
Those dogs are bored out of their little heads.

During the house tour the other day after her 'abrupt toilet break' I bleeping DIED when she pointed the camera at a stuffed animal and announced proudly:

"ThERe Is aN EnRIchMenT tOy๐Ÿ™ƒ"

Caesar Milan eat your heart out.

I need to see this hair. Come on guys, who has the screenshots?
Screenshot_2022-01-19-15-45-58-85_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm new here guys and I heard about this forum from her live the other day. I've had to say you lot have had me in complete stitches with these threads. I've been watching from afar on her lives for a while, was also a mod previously. Can I just say the amount of times I was asked "hey babe can I lend x amount" obviously not gonna give too much away cos that wud give away my identity. It's a disgrace how she won't work and leaves Jess to work full time. I mean if she's worked all these jobs as a builder, a cook, a nail tech surely she'll get a job easy. How they survive on just one wage and her so called amount from bigo I'll never know.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm new here guys and I heard about this forum from her live the other day. I've had to say you lot have had me in complete stitches with these threads. I've been watching from afar on her lives for a while, was also a mod previously. Can I just say the amount of times I was asked "hey babe can I lend x amount" obviously not gonna give too much away cos that wud give away my identity. It's a disgrace how she won't work and leaves Jess to work full time. I mean if she's worked all these jobs as a builder, a cook, a nail tech surely she'll get a job easy. How they survive on just one wage and her so called amount from bigo I'll never know.
Yay hey newbie. Welcome to the club!

Reactions: 1
Oh my gosh, welcome!! I feel like youโ€™ve escaped a cult like Scientology or something and now youโ€™re here to tell your story in the real world ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Welcome. Itโ€™s not a suprise she has asked mods for money

Welcome! And congratulations on making it out alive and still with money in your pocket ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think they chewed her fake tits up.
Not the fake tits ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜†

welcome! โ˜บ

Reactions: 1
Sadly all that 'experience' will be grossly overshadowed by her stint I should think. Plus it is far more fulfilling to receive constant love and adoration and validation and free money donations towards her drugs, nails, hair dye, clothes, shoes, takeaway, house move, phone repair transition.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.