Holly_stanley01 #2 fagnolia walls and 14 hour lives, a Wiki is needed to list all her lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sorry to all you guys that have at some point been a mod for holly and have been manipulated/ guilted into sending her money/gifts/items. I’m a big believe in karma and one day I think what she has done will come back round and bite her on her ungrateful scamming arse

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really do feel for the ex mods and grifters, I’m glad you have all seen through her ways. No one is a fool, we trust people, it’s human nature, but we must also remember that not everyone in the world has the same heart as another. Some are greedy and act like a victim; a true narcissist (in my opinion that word gets thrown about a lot, especially on tiktok), but holly is the penultimate definition of this. We see what she’s done wrong but she sees no error in her ways. All this money for transitions, deposits, hair dye, it’s gone on her own personal habits!
I’m just glad when I didn’t realise what she was like that I never gifted her! (Mind you, I wouldn’t gift to someone I like on there)😂
I hope Jess is seeing holly for what she really is, if she isn’t then she’s just as bad.

THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK AND IM SORRY

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really do feel for the ex mods and grifters, I’m glad you have all seen through her ways. No one is a fool, we trust people, it’s human nature, but we must also remember that not everyone in the world has the same heart as another. Some are greedy and act like a victim; a true narcissist (in my opinion that word gets thrown about a lot, especially on tiktok), but holly is the penultimate definition of this. We see what she’s done wrong but she sees no error in her ways. All this money for transitions, deposits, hair dye, it’s gone on her own personal habits!
I’m just glad when I didn’t realise what she was like that I never gifted her! (Mind you, I wouldn’t gift to someone I like on there)😂
I hope Jess is seeing holly for what she really is, if she isn’t then she’s just as bad.

THANK YOU FOR COMING TO MY TED TALK AND IM SORRY
Yes so true 👏
normal people dont go around doing this to other people. Holly does show a lot of traits of a narcissistic personality, and the lack of care and shame and inability to think she is ever wrong are all signs, plus the entitlement and belief that she is better than everyone else.

Re jess, me too, I hope that she doesn't support it either as that really is inexcusable. Someone on tonight live said do you and jess argue all the time? it certainly seems that way, the way they even speak to each other is so angry and snappy, Holly speaks to her like tit and tonight the way that she was adamant whatever the dogs had done was definitely jess' fault cos it could never be holly's could it :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes so true 👏
normal people dont go around doing this to other people. Holly does show a lot of traits of a narcissistic personality, and the lack of care and shame and inability to think she is ever wrong are all signs, plus the entitlement and belief that she is better than everyone else.

Re jess, me too, I hope that she doesn't support it either as that really is inexcusable. Someone on tonight live said do you and jess argue all the time? it certainly seems that way, the way they even speak to each other is so angry and snappy, Holly speaks to her like tit and tonight the way that she was adamant whatever the dogs had done was definitely jess' fault cos it could never be holly's could it :rolleyes:
Does anyone remember the time holly was drunk on live having a fight with her and Jess left? Holly shouted for her to stay away then as well on live like. Just no respect at all. A life of misery being bullied by H day in and day out.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember the time holly was drunk on live having a fight with her and Jess left? Holly shouted for her to stay away then as well on live like. Just no respect at all. A life of misery being bullied by H day in and day out.
I remember that fight, H was on her second bottle of wine at the time..why Jess stays when it's quite clear she can afford to live on her own as she's the only one who works, she doesn't have to rely on anybody let alone H.

I remember that fight, H was on her second bottle of wine at the time..why Jess stays when it's quite clear she can afford to live on her own as she's the only one who works, she doesn't have to rely on anybody let alone H.
It's domestic abuse. Financial abuse and emotional abuse. Having suffered at the hands of that myself it is so so isolating. I truly feel what Jess must be experiencing. And I agree that she can't have truly known holly before they married. I know that holly has made comments before about them knowing eachother for like at least 7 years but it was all so rushed. Holly has far too many enablers.

the worst thing is that this money isn't even for essentials like a family who cannot afford to eat or pay their heating bill, or someone in a refuge, its for someone who chooses to opt out of work, but thinks the rest of us should fund her lifestyle and daily spends on consumables like fags wine and takeaways, may as well set fire to the cash as its not even going toward anything worthwhile, it is treated like pocket money.
Exactly this. It wouldn't be so bad if you saw that the money was being used as she said it would be. Like another poster has mentioned there are tonnes more trans people on tiktok that also ask for donations towards surgery or transitioning, being trans and coming out as trans is HUGE. It tears a lot of lives apart. There are so many out there that are genuinely suffering due to being their true selves who really appreciate the generosity and curiosity the world offers when they put themselves out there, they are far more deserving. And they get the hate and the trolls too, but don't use it as an opportunity to prey on people's humanity or be rude. It's like with the hormones. Paid for with the go fund me money, no sight of them at all. Excuse after excuse. She said yesterday that they should be coming any day now actually. But I expect there will be another hold up. It's sad.

Did anyone catch what she was saying before the mind games bit? I nipped on here and when I went back I heard her stamping up the stairs and saying she isn’t playing mind games and slammed the door.
I missed it too. I ended up leaving the live, but was curious as to how it ended.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It's domestic abuse. Financial abuse and emotional abuse. Having suffered at the hands of that myself it is so so isolating. I truly feel what Jess must be experiencing. And I agree that she can't have truly known holly before they married. I know that holly has made comments before about them knowing eachother for like at least 7 years but it was all so rushed. Holly has far too many enablers.

Exactly this. It wouldn't be so bad if you saw that the money was being used as she said it would be. Like another poster has mentioned there are tonnes more trans people on tiktok that also ask for donations towards surgery or transitioning, being trans and coming out as trans is HUGE. It tears a lot of lives apart. There are so many out there that are genuinely suffering due to being their true selves who really appreciate the generosity and curiosity the world offers when they put themselves out there, they are far more deserving. And they get the hate and the trolls too, but don't use it as an opportunity to prey on people's humanity or be rude. It's like with the hormones. Paid for with the go fund me money, no sight of them at all. Excuse after excuse. She said yesterday that they should be coming any day now actually. But I expect there will be another hold up. It's sad.

I missed it too. I ended up leaving the live, but was curious as to how it ended.
There was nothing after that, she sat back down still not talking and was commenting in the box, she went to ‘bed’ then. Probably just went down to argue with Jess off live.

Reactions: 1
Good morning happy happy campers of bright shady ness of orange 🍊😁
I’ve been watching and now it’s time I joined my membership.
First things first I have no idea if my account is private or not so if someone can check that for me before I start joining in on this wonderful delightful educational thread I would be most grateful. I mean after all I would hate for the SS police to turn up at my door 😂🤦‍♀️

Good morning happy happy campers of bright shady ness of orange 🍊😁
I’ve been watching and now it’s time I joined my membership.
First things first I have no idea if my account is private or not so if someone can check that for me before I start joining in on this wonderful delightful educational thread I would be most grateful. I mean after all I would hate for the SS police to turn up at my door 😂🤦‍♀️
Welcome, a new member on board. We can see your post so you're definitely not private

I was watching it from outside and you couldn’t really hear what was being said. But I do wonder if they have stopped arguing over the makeup sponge

I see that holly is live again and still not talking this morning 🙄

This not talking is the worst kind of attention seeking 🙃 why not just stay off live and actually do something productive

So again I’m slightly knackered but anyone else think those natural 36c or whatever size she is have shrunk a little today?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.