Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She will be gutted when the police read through and realise Holly has taken it all out of context. We are just collecting your lies Holly that's all
Absolutely. Nobody has misgendered her, or doxed her or anything illegal. Everybody has a right to an opinion and isn’t that what this forum is for?

Molly_Ol

Yeh also heard that also Demi has mentioned it before about the sa

I to would also like to say things but she would know who I was if i did.
But I will say one thing the saying about keep your friends close but your enemy’s closer
God, so H is the v
I know. But as we all know holly like to twist comments made on here to portray herself as a victim of misgendering and transphobic hate crimes so just wanted to cover myself and also hope others on here didn’t take it in a way it wasn’t intended. I think we all have the same understanding of each other’s comments and how they are meant in this thread 😁
I picked up she mentioned she was going to walk her dogs later.. Probably another lie on live, funny how we mention it and she has said it a few times. But let's face it, if your Internet weren't cut off Holly you'd not be saying you was taking them dogs for a walk.
At least the dogs benefit from Tattle. Job done 😊

whoitsme

This makes me fucking sick with the dogs. She shouldn't have those dogs. That's abuse. The dog would still be traumatised having lost all its pups as well. I don't think I can take much more of witnessing or even reading about such a vile person anymore.
I’m sure she stated in her live this was the only time she’d been live today 👀😱