Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lilya21

"i haven't had a great coat in like 5 years"

um what about the 12 different coats you got last fall/winter that you couldn't stop gushing over? wtf is wrong with this woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Me looking at my one candle and my single bottle of perfume that I use all year round

I agree, her videos are self absorbed and very odd to watch.... the talking about how everyone loved her hair in a certain way, does anyone actually care that much!? And the shacket/ bob comment was bizarre. No one thinks like that. Most of us have a few big jumpers and a few coats we bring out when it gets colder and we just wear them. The over thinking must be exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I remember that bag. All the dye from her jeans transferred onto the suede. It’s in poor condition and asking £900 for it is absolute robbery

• Heart
Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
How did we get to the stage where girls in their mid twenties are walking around with Chanel, Gucci and YSL handbags?!?? The pressure on young people now to compete and be seen to level up to this madness is immense. It’s absolutely obscene and vulgar and Instagram is flooded with it. Do they not realise that most of us are barely making ends meet, or is it simply a case of not caring? Sometimes I feel like I live on an entirely different planet to these idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Geranium

VIP Member
I’m bewildered by the whole section where she says she couldn’t wear a Shacket casually like every one else last autumn winter because she had a bob. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
CUTE VIBES!

I just can't get over the fact that she talks like she's imparting some serious wisdom when she's telling us to wear a coat/ thermals if it's cold. She talks for three minutes about a 'look' that's a jumper with leggings, styled with a coffee cup.

She also does that weird thing I've only ever seen influencers do where they leave their hair tucked into their jumper... surely that's just really annoying if you're going about your day with half your hair falling out of your jumper!? I enjoyed her saying it doesn't get cold enough in England to wear a jumper underneath a coat, what's she on about!?! For people who get up and go to work early in winter, or go out and about anywhere other than Starbucks or Bicester Village, I'd say wearing a jumper with a coat is pretty common/ necessary.

These videos should just be called 'watch me think I'm hot stuff' or something.

• Haha

Deeny85

that ugly Chanel beanie is 800 quid!! 😳. I just don’t get it. She has cheap IKEA sofa and her house doesn’t even look furnished properly yet she spends that much on a beanie!

• Wow

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
View attachment 1176643
Not approved by her : texting back and aging gracefully. Yeah Sue, you‘re such an eDgY pOpuLaR GiRL. Ma‘am you‘re going into your thirties and seemed to have skipped puberty completely and now you‘re acting like a hybrid of Regina George and Hailey Bieber. It’s embarrassing.
'Small talk'

..... From the person who chats away to herself for hour and hours about which outfits are cute and which innovative new way she's waved her hair.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I'll criticise her for her fast fashion habit and how vapid her life seems but I won't bash her for attending therapy because it can be a good outlet for anyone and preventative rather than something reserved only for those with the worst trauma.

Her life does seem to revolve around which Zara body to wear today and which super cute item will go really well with what. She never used to be like this! She'd have a fit if she knew I just open my wardrobe and wear what's clean and weather appropriate. I genuinely hope there's something (anything!) More interesting and fulfilling going on in her life because the vlogs are sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

coconochanel

VIP Member
NOT APPROVED BY ME....

calling yourselves influencers just because you buy clothes everyday
thinking you've got Hailey Beiber vibes just because you own some Nike 'Dunks'
The word 'cute'

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
So much waffling and fawning over her hair! I made it 3 minutes in. I did notice these comments so I assume she waffles about practicing self care at some point.

Screenshot_20220203-225151_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220203-225013_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

JasmineFairy

God, she is so irritating thinking she is giving an in-depth lecture about fashion when she is only saying "wear thermals or a coat if it's cold. Remove if it's warmer".🥴 Thank you, Stephen Hawking, I used to go out in a t-shirt when it was cold because I was just so confused!
Honestly, I think her IQ must be well below average.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
My new years resolution is to start her videos from the 2 minute mark. Seen enough of Sue's coffee montages with a wailing soundtrack to last me a lifetime.

Screenshot_20220113-225036_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-225008_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-224839_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-224826_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-224806_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why does she own so many expensive designer bags when she only seems to go shopping and dog walking? She's buying for a fantasy lifestyle she doesn't have.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
new to this thread because I completely forgot her channel existed 😂
But my god, what’s with every influencer buying literally any old shit!!
I feel like the needless & constant spending has to be compensating for a very boring life 😂
I think you'll find it's called 'picking up' a 'super cute' 'piece' that will be a 'real staple' and 'work really nicely' with all your other shit and 'cinch you in' at the waist.

It's bad when there are several 'what I bought this week' videos with a thumbnail of her holding a stack of boxes... she must spend so long looking for things to spend money on.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I was curious so I checked and there's been 38 haul/ what I bought videos from Sue this year. 38.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21