HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all, if she’s THAT excited about a cardigan oh my her life must be so boring.
Secondly WHERE IS SHE GOING WITH THOSE HORRID SHOES?! I doubt that she’s using them to go out in them, she probably just bought them for the content and then they will go in the “dress up display” 🙄 She needs to stop wearing bows on her clothes and hair like she’s 10 cause that gives off “I’m old but wanna look like a teenager” vibes and it’s a bit pathetic.
RE: Invisalign, she doesn’t need it???? Her teeth are fine!!! I hate when people just get things done when they don’t need it. It’s not like she’s got crooked teeth
I don’t mind the pink heels. They’re fun and flirty and would be a nice party or wedding shoe with a simple, pared down slip dress or otherwise minimal detailed dress (read: not cheap ass looking Sue). HOWEVER, Jimmy Choo is just handing out those exact shoes, among other things, in their undiscerning influencer advent calendar PR stint, so therefore, they are cheapened in my view.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When did she become a Vegan?
When she decided to lock down (seemingly is plant based) Ryan and came to the cold hard realisation that he wasn't turned on by pepperoni deep pan cheesy pizzas, McDonald's muckbangs and leopard print hotpants teamed with a bossy hoodie.

Thing is, the vegan gods have granted us vegan pizza, even vegan pepperoni pizza and now the mc plant...so I don't know when her habit of swapping food for coffees with chocolate almond milk and skinny syrups came in, but it seems she had a health issue as she vlogged the couple of hospital visits before lockdown.

She needs to reach back out to icovetthee for some decent plant based food ideas that aren't a shot of coffee in a chocolate outlet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she mentioned her and Ryan moving in together next year so what will they do rent out both of their homes?

Reactions: 3
So she mentioned her and Ryan moving in together next year so what will they do rent out both of their homes?
I must have fallen asleep by that point. Is this the bougie lifestyle change, moving in with her boyfriend? Maybe they'll get a four bedroom house so there's room to store all of Sue's cute clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I must have fallen asleep by that point. Is this the bougie lifestyle change, moving in with her boyfriend? Maybe they'll get a four bedroom house so there's room to store all of Sue's cute clothes.
I don't know why she bought that 2 bed bungalow when she needs at least 3 rooms for her clothes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a 3-bed! And she wanted to put in the second floor extension!

I live alone in a 2-bed house with a finished basement and I can’t imagine filling it enough to warrant MORE SPACE for JUST ME AND MY DOG. Ahh that’s right! I haven’t made my “career” a front for a shopping addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus. Imagine how much money/carbon emissions/potential slave labor she could’ve saved herself (and others from) if she had just bought the more expensive coat at the start instead of buying all the crappy fast fashion ones.

This is going way beyond “I shop like this because it’s my job”. It’s baffling she doesn’t get more backlash on her overconsumption and shopping habits.

At this point, I don’t care if she returns most of the tit she shows. That stuff is NOT getting restocked. It’s being incinerated.

Reactions: 15
Its Christmas so take a shot of eggnog everytime she says 'its cute' 'how cute' 'so cute' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
that ugly Chanel beanie is 800 quid!! 😳. I just don’t get it. She has cheap IKEA sofa and her house doesn’t even look furnished properly yet she spends that much on a beanie!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
that ugly Chanel beanie is 800 quid!! 😳. I just don’t get it. She has cheap IKEA sofa and her house doesn’t even look furnished properly yet she spends that much on a beanie!
Looks someone has cutout the double c and hand sown it on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Her beanies look like shite you’d get on a market stall. Cheap AF. I can only assume she has cash to burn if she has £800 to throw away on a bleeping beanie

I’m surprised Ryan stuck around to be honest
im even more surprised that Ryan hasn’t criticised her wasteful spending and overconsumption 😱if my partner was doing that I’d be scolding them for being like that!!!!
Every time I see her do another haul I want to give her a piece of my mind (I literally have so much eco anxiety every time I see that), but it’s very likely that she is either filtering out comments that criticise her or has Lauren on patrol to delete them 🙄

• Heart
'Cute' was uttered 24 times in a 32 minute vlog
4-6 coats were hauled (I honestly lost count)
2 ma'am jeans were mentioned

Stop. Buying. Coats.
Stop buying bodies
Stop buying Chanel beanies

Stop buying

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I cant believe she is STILL buying coats! jeez you have about 20 JUST bleeping STOP! So do we think it will be the SpaceNK shop in the next video?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.