HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe she is STILL buying coats! jeez you have about 20 JUST bleeping STOP! So do we think it will be the SpaceNK shop in the next video?
She can’t leave us hanging by not sharing what free tit she’s passing off to her family and friends as Christmas gifts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well heres some new year resolutions for our Suzie.....

Thou shalt not wear anymore leather look jeans/legging as they dont suit me
Though shalt not say anything is 'cute'
Thou shalt not buy anymore Beanies, coats, Hideous Fendi boots
Thou shalt not buy anything at all TBH for at least 4 months.
Thou shalt drive my own car
Thou shalt stop doing coffee montages as they are boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s paaaaainfully dull. Imagine her trying to hold a conversation with someone not connected to YouTube or the insta world, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
that ugly Chanel beanie is 800 quid!! 😳. I just don’t get it. She has cheap IKEA sofa and her house doesn’t even look furnished properly yet she spends that much on a beanie!
I assume she gets an influencer discount and, or vouchers from wherever it was she bought it from
I doubt even Sue would willingly part with nearly a thousand pounds on a beanie hat when she is trying to lock Ryan down. That crazy should remain hidden until much later.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Take note Sue. An Instagram account and endless fast fashion hauls does not a stylist make (source is @pam_boy).
387290E7-2C7A-4010-8B7A-486CB2086065.png

Reactions: 7
I was curious so I checked and there's been 38 haul/ what I bought videos from Sue this year. 38.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I was curious so I checked and there's been 38 haul/ what I bought videos from Sue this year. 38.
Did you just go down her YouTube and look for “haul” in the titles? Because I’m pretty sure there were even more than 38 hauls, but she hides them in vlogs.

Reactions: 4
Did you just go down her YouTube and look for “haul” in the titles? Because I’m pretty sure there were even more than 38 hauls, but she hides them in vlogs.
Anything called 'haul' or 'what I bought this week', so there could be more!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
38 is still a lot. There are 52 weeks in a year. So that means that she bought stuff at least every other week (actually even more, especially with the year not even being done).

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Are we expecting a 'what I got for Christmas' video featuring some more cute Chanel items, maybe a present to herself as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are we expecting a 'what I got for Christmas' video featuring some more cute Chanel items, maybe a present to herself as well?
Well, she came back to fulfill a brand deal so maybe. She did a lot of ads and linked a lot of hauls so I’m sure she treated herself to something stupid too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.