HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is the “if you see me around and I’ve had a few drinks and I’m eating sushi mind your business” bullshit. Why does she make the most mundane things into an OMG LET ME LIVE drama? I ate sushi yesterday for lunch - kill me now!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck is the “if you see me around and I’ve had a few drinks and I’m eating sushi mind your business” bullshit. Why does she make the most mundane things into an OMG LET ME LIVE drama? I ate sushi yesterday for lunch - kill me now!
She has such a witch attitude when it comes to people 'minding their business' well don't have a(boring) life online if you don't want opinions/comments! all she wants is people kissing her arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Obviously I am down for like wearable wearing on repeat, wearing it multiple times, wearing it until I have to repair, wearing it until you can't repair it any more kind of vibes"

I'd say she's more of a 'buy everything constantly and of course it'll last ages as there aren't enough days in the year to wear all those clothes regularly' vibes. For context, this was her explaining why she got some neutral boots instead of bright green ones. Better to buy the bright green ones if you'll actually wear them for years and/ or actually need some boots. But sure, you praise yourself for buying the fugly boots you didn't need in the wrong size.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Obviously I am down for like wearable wearing on repeat, wearing it multiple times, wearing it until I have to repair, wearing it until you can't repair it any more kind of vibes"

I'd say she's more of a 'buy everything constantly and of course it'll last ages as there aren't enough days in the year to wear all those clothes regularly' vibes. For context, this was her explaining why she got some neutral boots instead of bright green ones. Better to buy the bright green ones if you'll actually wear them for years and/ or actually need some boots. But sure, you praise yourself for buying the fugly boots you didn't need in the wrong size.
I cannot WAIT to watch it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, what a bore fest. I skipped through so much of it. She’s so affected I couldn’t stand it? Did she mention her teeth?

Reactions: 3
Full disclosure, I only watched a few one minute segments. I don't watch her videos in their entirety any more, seen enough of Sue pouting at herself and doing that weird smug closed lip smile to last me a lifetime.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I haven't watched Suzi for ages. Omg she really loves herself doesn't she? So many smug smiles while she eyes herself in the camera.

Terrible perfume application method too.

(and uh, I think she needs to cut down on the facial injections a little).

Reactions: 10
“I am mustering the courage to do my hair mask hair thing blablabla” like seriously? You’ve just said a pathetic piece about being aware that you are talking about pretty shoes while there so much going on in the world and now your hammering about “having courage” to do your hair? How tone deaf is she???!!
It’s okay, she’s going to donate some money to charities from the comfort of her home and feel better about herself. I don’t even know how she hasn’t been cancelled yet

Reactions: 12
“I am mustering the courage to do my hair mask hair thing blablabla” like seriously? You’ve just said a pathetic piece about being aware that you are talking about pretty shoes while there so much going on in the world and now your hammering about “having courage” to do your hair? How tone deaf is she???!!
It’s okay, she’s going to donate some money to charities from the comfort of her home and feel better about herself. I don’t even know how she hasn’t been cancelled yet
Vacuous and shallow 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I would just like to say that I appreciate it if any of you saw me in NYC last night eating sushi while drinking some wine and you just LET ME LIVE.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.