Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
'Cute' was uttered 24 times in a 32 minute vlog
4-6 coats were hauled (I honestly lost count)
2 ma'am jeans were mentioned

Stop. Buying. Coats.
Stop buying bodies
Stop buying Chanel beanies

Stop buying

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

lilya21

she looks psychotic standing there with 5 zara boxes. i wonder what her mailman thinks of her!

also lol at her logic: she MIGHT spill tomato sauce (???) on a shirt so better get a backup ...bc you know..washing machines don't exist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
So the video is called 'Life Update' and I've watched about 72 time lapses of her making coffee, applying makeup, washing her face..... the positivity chat was weird, not really sure what she was trying to say other than she's feeling happy at the minute but she seemed to enjoy the waffle so good for her. You go Glen Coco.

More new Zara coats and 'knits'! She has money anxieties but spends thousands on clothes from Zara and cute pieces from Chanel every year. I'm not saying the two are mutually exclusive but it doesn't make sense to me. It's almost insulting to hear her saying the loft conversion stuff will leave her 'penniless' when
A. It's a choice, it's not necessary
B. She's clearly doing OK, she's hardly on the breadline
C. She brags about spending money on clothes, skincare, homeware EVERY VIDEO. Every video is a haul, one way or another.

It just seems a bit tone deaf given how many people in the UK are living in poverty and struggling to make ends meet. She could easily talk about the changes they're making without suggesting she's penniless and has financial worries. Even just saying 'We're making these changes to the house and Ryan's moving in so I'm trying to be a bit more financially aware' or something.

Oh good, she'll be coming 'up north' soon. I wonder if I'll see her because 'up north' is a notoriously small area.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

PrincessPigerella

7D0CE217-B83A-4DA0-A5EB-69E577C8E008.png

Not approved by her : texting back and aging gracefully. Yeah Sue, you‘re such an eDgY pOpuLaR GiRL. Ma‘am you‘re going into your thirties and seemed to have skipped puberty completely and now you‘re acting like a hybrid of Regina George and Hailey Bieber. It’s embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Wow

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Yay trashy Sue is back!

She’s turning 30 and she looks like she’s going out for her 21st. It is a true talent to talk about one fast fashion dress for 5 whole minutes.

She makes such a big deal about wearing a special dress. Y’all I’m turning 35 next month and can’t remember what I wore for my 30th.

Fave quote: “It’s an old favorite. I picked it up this year.” 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
“Finally” the arrogance of her! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thank god, I've been waiting for her advice on which polyblend masterpiece to buy next. Phew!

Also, I have about 3 or 4 'wedding guest outfits' that I just have on rotation! Most people I know do the same thing. Sue wouldn't be impressed would she!?

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
For real tho 😳

Maybe it’s because you live a vapid existence and work in an industry that profits off the insecurities of women, exploits majority women in the Global South and makes you feel a false sense of financial security?
View attachment 1116118
People who are in their 30s who think it's cute to comment on how hard 'adulting' is make me roll my eyes so much.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
What on earth is she talking about in that introduction?!

'This is one of the best times of year for styling in my opinion, it's one of my favourite times of year. We've already been through Summer, we know what we like from our Summer wardrobes, we've got our basics, we've got a few statement pieces, we may even have a few new pieces at this point-'

SUZIE, YOU'VE BEEN HAULING ALL YEAR LONG HUN, YOU'RE DROWNING IN NEW 'PIECES'.

'-Everything seems to work together really seamlessly and in the UK the weather isn't working against us too badly just yet so you can still get away with a bit of bare leg, a bit of ankle, a bit of a flimsy shoe, it all works together quite nicely. You can throw on a slider with a bit of knitwear, I love that. I'm actually not going to be doing that today, trying to step away from last year's Summer to Autumn styling video and give you something a bit different. This might be one of my favourite mixes of outfits I've ever done, it's basically taking the key pieces I've really loved during Spring and Summer and then using a lot of my basics and my go-to lighter jackets to layer up and I am loving everything so much, I'm really excited to get everything on, this may be what you see me in for the next couple of months. So there's definitely a little bit of everything in here, hopefully things everyone will have in their wardrobe in some capacity, whether it's the same style of jeans or the same colour of jeans, the basics, the jackets, hopefully there is something in here that will inspire you to rework the things you already have at home at the moment'

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
On the other hand, I’m grateful for the revelation that if I’m cold I can add another layer or remove one if I’m warm. Who knew? Cute.
I've been worried about getting petrol, not spreading covid, Brexit, the situation with the police in the UK and the general state of the world... But this helpful tip from Sue has really put everything into perspective and put my mind at ease.

#cuteandwarm

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I loved her for a really short period of time.
Then I realised she just regurgitates the same outfits, phrases and videos, and has absolutely no personality beyond her looks and clothes.

Reactions: 18

avalane

I also find it funny she posts these what I wore in a week videos and talks about how she’s living in these pieces and then you fast forward a few months and go on her Depop and the same items are listed “new with tags” …. so you actually just wore it for the video 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Thoughts and questions about the vlog.

Oh look, MORE CLOTHES! Great. Just what she needs -_-

Never known someone to be so obsessed with their own hair.

Why is she wearing Converse around the house!?

HOW MANY TRENCH COATS DOES ONE PERSON NEED!? She talks about her favourite trench coat as she's unboxing another.... so at least 3!?

Another body. Why.

Cute. Vibes. So cute. So nice. Size small. Cute.

Why is everything a time-lapse?

Why has she bought another pair of the expensive sunglasses she already owns?

Well Sue, since you asked. What's shocked me most about adult life is how many people are living in poverty while others are doing multiple hauls a week of new clothes they definitely don't need.

I feel like Suzie is being quite clever with these weekly vlogs. They're all essentially hauls but by calling them weekly vlogs and including a few time lapses and very minimal snippets of her week she's maintaining that faux intimacy with her followers which keeps people watching. She doesn't really talk much about her personal life or vlog anything outside of the house. If she took out the time lapses and coffee montages and called them 'weekly hauls' I don't think as many people would keep watching or would be OK with the vapid consumerism.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
How did we get to the stage where girls in their mid twenties are walking around with Chanel, Gucci and YSL handbags?!?? The pressure on young people now to compete and be seen to level up to this madness is immense. It’s absolutely obscene and vulgar and Instagram is flooded with it. Do they not realise that most of us are barely making ends meet, or is it simply a case of not caring? Sometimes I feel like I live on an entirely different planet to these idiots.
Also the dilution of these once premium brands. I’m a bag and shoe gal myself, and even I have been so uninspired because I see the same bags on the same influencers. LV and Gucci, especially, have lost all my respect. Chanel is heading there, but mostly because they keep increasing the prices while quality has steadily gone downhill. CD was ruined as soon as Gratzia Chiuri stepped in. Now it’s a billboard for the nouveau riche; same with Fendi. Balenciaga is just a Kardashian plaything (I can’t stand Demna, but will give him credit for his haute couture show). After Philo left Celine, their quality tanked so noticeably. Chloe has been uninspired for years. Saint Laurent bags aren’t worth the money, IMO (I prefer the quality of their shoes). And don’t even get me started on Hermés…

Not to mention, we’re in a global pandemic and no one is going anywhere and most of us have realized that friends, family, sustainability and mental health (and not “treat yo self” MH) are top priority as opposed to yet another unnecessary bag.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
It's becoming almost too jarring to watch her now, even for lols.

"I'm going to leave it as a surprise as to who I go and see".... how invested does she think people are in her life!? I'm on the edge of my seat here (with the vlog on in the background while I get ready for work) :rolleyes:

It's Inthefrow. I bet they had a lovely time screeching at each other about how cute and incredible everything is.

She could 'do with some nice relaxing times'.... didn't she just spend several days in London parading around the shops and eating at expensive restaurants!? Later she mentions Lauren also took her to Center Parcs, and they went to Bath as well. Sounds arduous.

'Everyone in my life will be really glad to see I have a new card holder'. Does anyone actually care? The self importance is obscene, where has she got this idea that her viewers and the people in her life are that invested in such small details?

MORE PERFUME!? More coats! Another Zara haul!

• Haha