HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bewildered by the whole section where she says she couldn’t wear a Shacket casually like every one else last autumn winter because she had a bob. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m bewildered by the whole section where she says she couldn’t wear a Shacket casually like every one else last autumn winter because she had a bob. 🤷‍♀️
She’s just making stuff up out of the blue. What a weird life.

Re: The wedding guest dress she posted on her grid. Thankfully it wasn’t one of those awful not wedding appropriate dresses from that video, but Jesus, wear some better looking shoes.

Reactions: 7
Does she really and truly think people are waiting for her "summer/autumn rail update"? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've followed her for a very very long time (Josh era), and never ever ever have I thought of her for fashion advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was so dull. Is it me or is she becoming more and more self absorbed? Who is her target audience? I thought it might be younger but they won’t relate to her extremely self indulgent “purchases”.

anyway, just off to sort my summer into autumn rail and put away my ridiculous amount of VERY expensive summer perfumes and candles and replace with autumn ones. Like you do! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was so dull. Is it me or is she becoming more and more self absorbed? Who is her target audience? I thought it might be younger but they won’t relate to her extremely self indulgent “purchases”.

anyway, just off to sort my summer into autumn rail and put away my ridiculous amount of VERY expensive summer perfumes and candles and replace with autumn ones. Like you do! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
Don’t forget to change up your home scents as well!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Me looking at my one candle and my single bottle of perfume that I use all year round

I agree, her videos are self absorbed and very odd to watch.... the talking about how everyone loved her hair in a certain way, does anyone actually care that much!? And the shacket/ bob comment was bizarre. No one thinks like that. Most of us have a few big jumpers and a few coats we bring out when it gets colder and we just wear them. The over thinking must be exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her hair does look good but I can’t take that intro of her eye bleeping herself seriously when she’s got loadsa bogeys up her nose?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me looking at my one candle and my single bottle of perfume that I use all year round

I agree, her videos are self absorbed and very odd to watch.... the talking about how everyone loved her hair in a certain way, does anyone actually care that much!? And the shacket/ bob comment was bizarre. No one thinks like that. Most of us have a few big jumpers and a few coats we bring out when it gets colder and we just wear them. The over thinking must be exhausting.
she overthinks because she has no life. most of us just have to throw something on because we have jobs to attend to, she has so much time on her hands that choosing which pair of her 265 jeans to wear is this big event lol

I was horrified to hear that she now thinks one of those mega expensive YSL perfumes she bought the other week doesn’t smell good on her. That is £245 literally wasted. She’s not bothered. I would be crying!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

She’s getting worse by the day!

We ain’t all dating you so what does it matter. These people are so full of themselves it’s unreal
Cringe 🤦🏻‍♀️

🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤷🏻‍♀️🤢 Say what?

sorry @Lollyy - didn’t realise you’d posted the story! What planet is she on?!?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
As boring and annoying as she is - she seems like she's in a much better place. Or, she's in the best place, mentally, she has been since she broke up with josh and she's been looking so much cleaner. Her natural hair and weight-loss look good on her.

Now to just get her to give up the hideous tan... 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Another shopping video.... more gazing at herself in the mirror trying on more clothes she doesn't need.

Screenshot_20210910-133537_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20210910-133546_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
Well the title for yesterdays video was slightly clickbait 'shopping in Brighton' erm you only showed us a quick glance in two shops.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.