HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks frumpy these days, there was a time when I liked her fashion now it’s just awful. Her make up and hair are both awful

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand that stupid face she makes when she puts on makeup for the camera. She looks ridiculous. Like she’s trying to be sexy, but failing miserably. She’s got the sensuality of a troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I didn't know any better, I would think Suzy is a non English speaker and just translates her captions to English using Google translate

I think what's she's tryna tell us is she loves her outfit so much she doesn't want to button up so we can't see it, which is shocking because she loves being "cosy"
You can’t even see the top half of the outfit 😂

I actually think Sue is pretty the problem is that she TRIES to hard to be enticing and sexy and fails terribly 😂 like what is this angle?!?!
0D1D6762-7A7E-4EBA-A0FF-F68B7F1359F5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me, imagine living in that house and having all these numpties “shooting” 24/7
I would stick a donations box outside my gate, like at a church. You can light a candle for £1; you can use my (what I’m assuming is historically protected) fence as your backdrop for £10 THANK YEWWW.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
imagine your life was so small that you would record yourself doing makeup just to sit at home all day.
That sums up all the youtube influencers lives now.

What a miserable existence they have really.

Reactions: 13
I flicked through, didn't watch it all.

She says the first look isn't for everyone and not everyone will like it. It's a plain top, jeans and trainers.

Also describes a black and white cardigan as being a bit out there. And wears her maaam jeans as straight leg jeans (how!?).

She's so wacky 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was curious what she “decluttered” from her wardrobe so took a look on Depop and low and behold it’s her new look jackets. Thought she loved them! 🙄

Also, she’s decluttering things because she doesn’t get enough use out of them but in the same video shows more purchases!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She couldn’t even be bothered to take the coats to a dry cleaner to get all the makeup stains out 🤮 Good chance these clothes were gifted or seriously discounted, cleaning them is the LEAST she can do if she’s pocketing the earnings (as opposed to donating it charity). I sure hope she’s at least washing the shirts, dresses and pants though.

• Sad
  • Wow
Cant believe shes selling the Givenchy antigona after raving about it a few months ago.

• Wow
I’m only a few moments in, and boy she’s manic!
Me me me me me me me me “my whole family has covid. I hope I don’t get it” such compassion right there! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
So much waffling and fawning over her hair! I made it 3 minutes in. I did notice these comments so I assume she waffles about practicing self care at some point.

Screenshot_20220203-225151_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220203-225013_YouTube.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.