HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she own so many expensive designer bags when she only seems to go shopping and dog walking? She's buying for a fantasy lifestyle she doesn't have.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does she own so many expensive designer bags when she only seems to go shopping and dog walking? She's buying for a fantasy lifestyle she doesn't have.
Exactly this!! And she wonders why she need therapy!

Reactions: 5
Exactly this!! And she wonders why she need therapy!
It’s so strange isn’t it? I recently decided to treat myself to an expensive bag but after trying on a few realised that none of them really suited my current lifestyle - newly retired, mainly outside, in a rural location. I didn’t want to buy a bag I’d seldom used so I bought a more practical style that won’t look amiss with a Barbour and wellies but will also look smart when I go to London or Edinburgh.
I also understand about buying stuff to feel better about life and I really hope Suzie is ok because aside from the over the top hauls and pointless bag buying, I think she’s a nice girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The amount of stuff she has she doesn't need to buy anything else for at least a year. Problem is that's the only thing her channel is about..fast fashion and buying more crap she doesn't need. IMO she needs to make the channel more of a weekly vlog like Zoe Suggs where she just films herself out and about doing stuff and not buying buying buying.

Reactions: 13
The amount of stuff she has she doesn't need to buy anything else for at least a year. Problem is that's the only thing her channel is about..fast fashion and buying more crap she doesn't need. IMO she needs to make the channel more of a weekly vlog like Zoe Suggs where she just films herself out and about doing stuff and not buying buying buying.
Yes! I’d like that.

Reactions: 7
But she doesn't go out 🤣? So there would just be no videos!! To me the most sad thing about her life is that she has all the money and freedom to go and travel yet she spent her 20s basically only going on holiday when a brand would take her on a trip! If I had her life I would have been to all the countries on my list by now 🤧
It’s so strange isn’t it? I recently decided to treat myself to an expensive bag but after trying on a few realised that none of them really suited my current lifestyle - newly retired, mainly outside, in a rural location. I didn’t want to buy a bag I’d seldom used so I bought a more practical style that won’t look amiss with a Barbour and wellies but will also look smart when I go to London or Edinburgh.
I also understand about buying stuff to feel better about life and I really hope Suzie is ok because aside from the over the top hauls and pointless bag buying, I think she’s a nice girl.
I think she is just trying to keep up with the likes of Victoria, Tamara etc with the designer purchases as she knows that's what trending and she needs to stay relevant! What doesn't work is this werid mix between buying designer but then see of the awful quality stuff she pushes like Nastygal and missguided!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But she doesn't go out 🤣? So there would just be no videos!! To me the most sad thing about her life is that she has all the money and freedom to go and travel yet she spent her 20s basically only going on holiday when a brand would take her on a trip! If I had her life I would have been to all the countries on my list by now 🤧

I think she is just trying to keep up with the likes of Victoria, Tamara etc with the designer purchases as she knows that's what trending and she needs to stay relevant! What doesn't work is this werid mix between buying designer but then see of the awful quality stuff she pushes like Nastygal and missguided!
she has mentioned before that she keeps a bit private, which makes NO SENSE as she is a social media influencer?!!!! So maybe that’s why wedon’t see her doing anything, because she keeps it private (or she really is boring and actually doesn’t do anything) So now her whole persona is about buying useless crap.
On another note, it freaks me out the way she force smiles like this. She’s constantly “posing” her mouth. Cringe

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Well then she needs to go and and do something or before long she will be working in Zara on the tills.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She could film in Brighton and show the city. I do mean the city, not just Zara. But she could also just make fashion content without shopping. There are so many video ideas out there she doesn't even need to be creative. She could just copy them. I think she is just lazy. It is easy to plan haul after haul after haul and then declutter obviously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
All of her V-day outfits look cheap and tacky. And you’d think the woman doesn’t own any pants with the number of outfits she styles with bare legs.

Reactions: 3
she has mentioned before that she keeps a bit private, which makes NO SENSE as she is a social media influencer?!!!! So maybe that’s why wedon’t see her doing anything, because she keeps it private (or she really is boring and actually doesn’t do anything) So now her whole persona is about buying useless crap.
On another note, it freaks me out the way she force smiles like this. She’s constantly “posing” her mouth. Cringe
The area surrounding her mouth looks more like someone in their 50s or older. Is that because of the crap she pumps into her face or weight loss? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.