Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She obviously didn’t go clothes shopping this week or didn’t get any orders to unbox…or she’s just saving them all for a “my biggest haul of the year” video 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Did you just go down her YouTube and look for “haul” in the titles? Because I’m pretty sure there were even more than 38 hauls, but she hides them in vlogs.
Anything called 'haul' or 'what I bought this week', so there could be more!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Geranium

VIP Member
it's not necessarily unhealthy to skip breakfast but to do it with the mentality that you have to skip it in order to "afford" having cheese later is..unhealthy thinking.
But how are you supposed to manage your weight otherwise? Not everyone can eat what they want all day, every day.
But I think she should maybe keep that to herself.

2017dan92

Thoughts and questions about the vlog.

Oh look, MORE CLOTHES! Great. Just what she needs -_-

Never known someone to be so obsessed with their own hair.

Why is she wearing Converse around the house!?

HOW MANY TRENCH COATS DOES ONE PERSON NEED!? She talks about her favourite trench coat as she's unboxing another.... so at least 3!?

Another body. Why.

Cute. Vibes. So cute. So nice. Size small. Cute.

Why is everything a time-lapse?

Why has she bought another pair of the expensive sunglasses she already owns?

Well Sue, since you asked. What's shocked me most about adult life is how many people are living in poverty while others are doing multiple hauls a week of new clothes they definitely don't need.

I feel like Suzie is being quite clever with these weekly vlogs. They're all essentially hauls but by calling them weekly vlogs and including a few time lapses and very minimal snippets of her week she's maintaining that faux intimacy with her followers which keeps people watching. She doesn't really talk much about her personal life or vlog anything outside of the house. If she took out the time lapses and coffee montages and called them 'weekly hauls' I don't think as many people would keep watching or would be OK with the vapid consumerism.

Although she is extremely irritating because of how overly obsessed she is with stupid details like her boring hair and stupid long sleeve tees.. I don’t think her spending her earned cash on herself is an issue. Just because some people live in poverty doesn’t mean she has to stop spending on herself. Particularly as she uses it for her boring ass content.

poopettemetis

VIP Member
A grandparent died a month or two ago, but it could also definitely be that her parents are getting divorced. Her brother’s not engaged, right? That would be cause for celebration tho?

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
At this point it's basically part of her brand to order stuff that will likely not fit a bigger than average chest (corsets, tops with cups, low cut shirts and all sorts of tiny little tops) and then produce content by trying to fit her tits in to all these garments that obviously have been designed at the lowest cost for an average shape.

And I'm absolutely not shaming her body (which is gorgeous), I'm just shaming the endless cycle of acquiring cheap clothing that's not meant to be worn outside of Instagram.
I’m so confused by this. I stopped following Suzi ages ago but I’m reading all these comments about her having a bit chest. She always used to be virtually flat chested. What have I missed?!