HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is her organisation still so messy?!.
And those jars she’s keeping her flour in are useless. The seal isn’t tight enough.
Ive never known anyone to organize a cupboard with containers and the containers end up looking messy :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is that hideously cumbersome headband organiser? I’ve never seen or heard of anything so ugly and unnecessary. She buys any old rubbish! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Can we talk about those stupid glass jars with the cork “lids” and the fact that you can’t scoop anything out of them because the hole is too small. And they don’t seal.

I bleeping hate this trend of buying all sorts of plastic tit just for organization. It’s so wasteful and unnecessary. The headband organizer 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bish took 5 minutes to explain how a diary works.

She won’t wear the White Company pajamas to bed because they can’t be worn to bed together. Wut?!

How come she doesn’t put her veggies and fruit in the crisper drawers??!! Da fuq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can we talk about those stupid glass jars with the cork “lids” and the fact that you can’t scoop anything out of them because the hole is too small. And they don’t seal.

I bleeping hate this trend of buying all sorts of plastic tit just for organization. It’s so wasteful and unnecessary. The headband organizer 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bish took 5 minutes to explain how a diary works.

She won’t wear the White Company pajamas to bed because they can’t be worn to bed together. Wut?!

How come she doesn’t put her veggies and fruit in the crisper drawers??!! Da fuq.
How many headbands does she own? I think I've only seen one. Was it me or did her fridge look like it needed more shelves?

Reactions: 3
On her Depop selling all the new look items she was wearing on her ad posts on insta last month. sellifn free and gifted items is against the asa rules isn’t it? Greedy cow

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Has she had her teeth done? Haven't watched for a while and she looks strange as duck and it looked like she had lipstick constantly over her now too big teeth?

Reactions: 4
Has she had her teeth done? Haven't watched for a while and she looks strange as duck and it looked like she had lipstick constantly over her now too big teeth?
Clear aligners can sometimes make your teeth look like they're sticking out a bit more/ change the shape of your face ever so slightly. I was surprised that when I got mine it looked like I was pulling a weird face all the time.

Having said that, it's probably the old lip filler because that gave her the droopy upper lip look. Combined with the super whitened teeth.

Reactions: 2
On her Depop selling all the new look items she was wearing on her ad posts on insta last month. sellifn free and gifted items is against the asa rules isn’t it? Greedy cow
She’s selling them with tags too even though the photos clearly show her wearing them! So get item for free, post ad wearing item with tags still on, then sell. She’s so skanky

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
the way she acts like she declined the Dyson. Basically she is in contract with GHD and isn’t allowed to promote the dyson and they would only send her a dyson if she does an add with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love hw she said she's only unboxing stuff cause its January and she hasn't got much going on she can show us.....hun you unbox stuff every bloody vlog!

the way she acts like she declined the Dyson. Basically she is in contract with GHD and isn’t allowed to promote the dyson and they would only send her a dyson if she does an add with it.
Also saod she wouldn't spend that much, why you spent loads on that hideous CHANEL beanie.

Reactions: 7
new to this thread because I completely forgot her channel existed 😂
But my god, what’s with every influencer buying literally any old tit!!
I feel like the needless & constant spending has to be compensating for a very boring life 😂

Reactions: 6
new to this thread because I completely forgot her channel existed 😂
But my god, what’s with every influencer buying literally any old tit!!
I feel like the needless & constant spending has to be compensating for a very boring life 😂
I think you'll find it's called 'picking up' a 'super cute' 'piece' that will be a 'real staple' and 'work really nicely' with all your other tit and 'cinch you in' at the waist.

It's bad when there are several 'what I bought this week' videos with a thumbnail of her holding a stack of boxes... she must spend so long looking for things to spend money on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.