HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her captions literally make 0 sense contextually. You can be anything, so you choose to be at a place? Haha okay. She’s as deep as a snowbank in Florida.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's been weeks since she posted a haul. I wonder if shes doing a No Buy?

I jest.

Maybe there will be a life update video talking about her 'boujee life changes' or whatever she described them as.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's been weeks since she posted a haul. I wonder if shes doing a No Buy?

I jest.

Maybe there will be a life update video talking about her 'boujee life changes' or whatever she described them as.
I'm sure her first video back will be a Zara haul. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure which is funnier, asking someone to take a photo of you in the bath or setting up a tripod then waddling off wrapped in a towel...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My new years resolution is to start her videos from the 2 minute mark. Seen enough of Sue's coffee montages with a wailing soundtrack to last me a lifetime.

Screenshot_20220113-225036_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-225008_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-224839_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-224826_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220113-224806_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How is her organisation still so messy?!.
And those jars she’s keeping her flour in are useless. The seal isn’t tight enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is her organisation still so messy?!.
And those jars she’s keeping her flour in are useless. The seal isn’t tight enough.
and there is no label on so how will she know which is plain or self-raising? also her house looks unlived in cause its so bare, no pictures on the walls, nothing on the kitchen worktops. She should also lay off all that chocolate milk and syrup if her skin is bad that wont be helping.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BRB just easing myself into organising the kitchen.... it's another world isn't it? Having some drinks cans in the fridge that she won't drink but they look cute!?

Glad to hear everything is still so cute, cinched in and works really nicely though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always wonder what the delivery guys must think delivering box after box of online orders to her every day

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.