HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she on about?
If I didn't know any better, I would think Suzy is a non English speaker and just translates her captions to English using Google translate

I think what's she's tryna tell us is she loves her outfit so much she doesn't want to button up so we can't see it, which is shocking because she loves being "cosy"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she only doing one upload a week now then? probably ran out of things to buy from Zara.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m confused. I thought she was constantly working and really needed a break… yet, she posts one boring video a week (if that) and she keeps repurposing old IG photos with new even lamer captions

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really dislike how she titles videos "Everything I bought this week". It makes it sound like it's a normal thing to routinely buy a whole new wardrobe from Zara each week. Which, I mean, it's a normal thing for her but doesn't need to be normalized that way.

Reactions: 17
I really dislike how she titles videos "Everything I bought this week". It makes it sound like it's a normal thing to routinely buy a whole new wardrobe from Zara each week. Which, I mean, it's a normal thing for her but doesn't need to be normalized that way.
The thing that gets me is that she buys so many clothes but she never goes out? She hasn't been on holiday in years the extent of her travels is to the post office to pick up more parcels, dog walks and a random trip to Soho house where she wears the the same 3 coats and chanel beanie 😂 if she had a really crazy social life that might make more sense but she's literally at home 🙃

Reactions: 11
It’s hilarious how Sue automatically equates Las Vegas elopement immediately to mini dresses. Every “suggestion” she gave was another version of a white mini dress. She’s such a bimbo.

Reactions: 3
I suppose she will be back today with more unboxings. The problem is she clearly doesn't do anything or she would vlog it, she also wont talk about her plans for the house etc which would be interesting to hear and something different so she's stuck buying buying buying.

Reactions: 10
She said in her stories that she's been having a confidence crisis recently. I don't think it helps that all she does these days is stay home and only really see her boyfriend. She used to have a life (and was very cringe with it but at least she was getting out and about), what happened? Doesn't seem healthy to stay at home and think about yourself and your looks/clothes all day. No wonder she hasn't been doing so well.

I'm also really surprised Ryan puts up with her. He seems very "normal" and I can see what in her he finds attractive. She comes across so shallow and needy these days.

Reactions: 9
She said in her stories that she's been having a confidence crisis recently. I don't think it helps that all she does these days is stay home and only really see her boyfriend. She used to have a life (and was very cringe with it but at least she was getting out and about), what happened? Doesn't seem healthy to stay at home and think about yourself and your looks/clothes all day. No wonder she hasn't been doing so well.

I'm also really surprised Ryan puts up with her. He seems very "normal" and I can see what in her he finds attractive. She comes across so shallow and needy these days.
If my content output was not creative, repetitive, boring and evidence of my horrendous shopping addiction, I too would be having a confidence crisis.

Reactions: 11
I've not watched but I'm going to prepare to drink every time she says

Works really nicely
Paired with
Really cute
Cinched in
Pahfict (perfect)
Staple in her wardrobe/ staple piece
I'm so happy with it

ETA vibes as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've not watched but I'm going to prepare to drink every time she says

Works really nicely
Paired with
Really cute
Cinched in
Pahfict (perfect)
Staple in her wardrobe/ staple piece
I'm so happy with it

ETA vibes as well!
I’m not even halfway through and if it weren’t 2:00 on a Monday, I’d definitely be drunk drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I started to watch, but I've noped out. I cannot spend 20 minutes listening to a cute monologue about things going nicely. I can't imagine wearing those strappy shoes in the middle of winter either 🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.