HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so nervous to be sharing this experience with us... a lot of us have waited a long time for this (apparently).

Does anyone care? You bought another overpriced handbag. It seems so tone deaf, considering the state of the world right now, to think anyone is eagerly awaiting the big reveal of which handbag Sue bought.

I skipped through the rest but she talks for over seven minutes before showing the bag. Then talks for ten minutes while holding the bag.
She ain’t too bright is she?

I’m pleased to say I hate the bag and snooze is a boring idiot! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she bought another Chanel. She never wears her Boy Bag anymore and you rarely see the Jumbo. I didn’t realize both were lamb skin though and I definitely had a giggle when she said the tweed won’t scratch if she gets her nails on it but it will certainly snag 😂

Reactions: 7
for that price...over 4000 pounds i would expect it to have some kind of leather lining so that it holds its shape despite being tweed? even my 40 pound bags from newlook have that

also, i'm not a handbag expert but is it really true that the resale value is that high? i guess i just don't see why it would go up in value despite being worn unless it's super rare, maybe i'm missing something

Reactions: 3
for that price...over 4000 pounds i would expect it to have some kind of leather lining so that it holds its shape despite being tweed? even my 40 pound bags from newlook have that

also, i'm not a handbag expert but is it really true that the resale value is that high? i guess i just don't see why it would go up in value despite being worn unless it's super rare, maybe i'm missing something
Chanel does hold its value for the most part, but really only the classic bags - Boy, Flap for example - and only if you sell them. The others not so much. The problem with bragging about how her bags hold their value is that she also said she doesn’t plan on ever selling them so it’s really a moot point. Just like Hermès. Sure it’s an investment, but only if you sell it. Otherwise it’s a way to show off how much money you think you have.

I also have a feeling she doesn’t really take care of her bags. Between all her fake tan, the fact she “displays” her bags (instead of storing them properly) and her nails, I highly doubt they’re in great shape.

With the price increases, I’m much more willing to buy pre-loved. Maybe a bit of a bargain and giving new life to a bag…something Sue knows nothing about.

Reactions: 10
I think it looks fake.

And yeah, tweed is hard to make look modern and cool and that bag is not it. It’s a bag Bunny from Sex and the City would wear.
That’s the problem I have with Chanel. Because the designs are generally simple and classic it seems relatively easy to make cheap copies. I’m sure to anyone who is in the know it’s easy to spot a fake but I doubt at a distance I could. But there are so many people with them they can’t all be genuine, most ordinary people don’t drop £5000 on a bag.

Reactions: 7

yep, they hold great value. I bought my jumbo in 2009 for £1400. If I wanted to resell now I could get around £4.5 for it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I preferred her “boss” phase rather than this middle aged mum-who thinks is middle class-person she’s turned into. At least when she was a “boss witch” she did ridiculous things we laughed about, now she’s just plain boring :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That was the most excruciatingly dull and pointless video so far. How monotonous is her voice and “cute little hair tuck”??? Oh do F off! 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
CUTE VIBES!

I just can't get over the fact that she talks like she's imparting some serious wisdom when she's telling us to wear a coat/ thermals if it's cold. She talks for three minutes about a 'look' that's a jumper with leggings, styled with a coffee cup.

She also does that weird thing I've only ever seen influencers do where they leave their hair tucked into their jumper... surely that's just really annoying if you're going about your day with half your hair falling out of your jumper!? I enjoyed her saying it doesn't get cold enough in England to wear a jumper underneath a coat, what's she on about!?! For people who get up and go to work early in winter, or go out and about anywhere other than Starbucks or Bicester Village, I'd say wearing a jumper with a coat is pretty common/ necessary.

These videos should just be called 'watch me think I'm hot stuff' or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
CUTE VIBES!

I just can't get over the fact that she talks like she's imparting some serious wisdom when she's telling us to wear a coat/ thermals if it's cold. She talks for three minutes about a 'look' that's a jumper with leggings, styled with a coffee cup.

She also does that weird thing I've only ever seen influencers do where they leave their hair tucked into their jumper... surely that's just really annoying if you're going about your day with half your hair falling out of your jumper!? I enjoyed her saying it doesn't get cold enough in England to wear a jumper underneath a coat, what's she on about!?! For people who get up and go to work early in winter, or go out and about anywhere other than Starbucks or Bicester Village, I'd say wearing a jumper with a coat is pretty common/ necessary.

These videos should just be called 'watch me think I'm hot stuff' or something.
Thinking about my hair tucked into a turtleneck sweater gives me major hives vibes. The heat! The sweat! The discomfort!

• Haha
  • Wow
The fact that her face, hair and lips are the same colour annoys me more than it should!

• Haha
On the other hand, I’m grateful for the revelation that if I’m cold I can add another layer or remove one if I’m warm. Who knew? Cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.