HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me this is not real. Her plastic smelly shoe on the Christmas tree
I'd given up watching by this point, but why would you put some worn shoes in the tree? Is it a joke!? Lol at 'Christmas tree reveal' as if everyone is waiting with baited breath as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she hung the stocking in the fire and said 'if I'm still here next christmas there should be a fireplace' is she planning on moving already or something?

Reactions: 3
It is true she showed us in the vlog. Also she bought herself a new car but she never drive she gets her mate or BF to drive her.
Didn't she say that the old car was her 'dream' car? Another case of her being so dramatic

Reactions: 7
When she hung the stocking in the fire and said 'if I'm still here next christmas there should be a fireplace' is she planning on moving already or something?
She’s hinted at this a few times already. She was making plans for an extension, but I bet she did some research and realized she wasn’t going to get the permits for it. Now she needs to move, as one does when they don’t get their way and can’t make a house - already big enough for 1-2 people - bigger.

She’s tit at interiors. There’s so much she could do to that bungalow. A bigger bed for one. I feel bad for Ryan, who’s what 6’0”, sleeping in her Full bed.

Reactions: 11
She’s hinted at this a few times already. She was making plans for an extension, but I bet she did some research and realized she wasn’t going to get the permits for it. Now she needs to move, as one does when they don’t get their way and can’t make a house - already big enough for 1-2 people - bigger.

She’s tit at interiors. There’s so much she could do to that bungalow. A bigger bed for one. I feel bad for Ryan, who’s what 6’0”, sleeping in her Full bed.
Probably needs more bedrooms as ones already jampacked with clothes.

Reactions: 4

I feel like now she's 30 she's trying to force Ryan into a more series/committed relationship (Ryan might be up for that to be honest it's just they way she's clearly a control freak)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel like now she's 30 she's trying to force Ryan into a more series/committed relationship (Ryan might be up for that to be honest it's just they way she's clearly a control freak)
Yeah, I get this impression too. The desperation is very evident. But then she went and lost the necklace he gave her for her birthday, so take heed Ryan!

Reactions: 8
I still can't believe that a person who owns multiple Chanel bags wears NEW LOOK.
I just don't get it.
I disagree with this! I think a lot of people are able to pull off wearing designer brands and high street but I think she has a way of making things look unclassy!

Reactions: 13
I disagree with this! I think a lot of people are able to pull off wearing designer brands and high street but I think she has a way of making things look unclassy!
I agree! The heart of style is being able to successfully mix high and low, and more importantly not constantly having to buy new new new in order to stay relevant. Sue just has a talent of making everything she wears look fake, cheap or trashy. And in some cases all 3 at once.

But it’s also New Look and trying to find quality looking pieces from them is probably like trying to find a needle in a haystack. This is going to sound so anti-feminist, but once you hit 30, is it really style if you show up to your holiday dinner in a dress that’s better suited for the club?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Please tell me this is not real. Her plastic smelly shoe on the Christmas tree
I bet she was really chuffed with her creativity in putting the (worn?) shoes on the tree like that! Oooooh Ryan they look like baubles coz they're really sparkly and glittery - cuteeeeeee! So cute, so smoll, so me.
So basically she’s a shallow halfwit 🙄🙄
See to me she looks like she was born to be a hermes delivery driver, nursery assistant or amazon picker. Then she would know what hard work, long hours and low pay for an essential job was.

She has lots times, she should be thankful for her easy life and give back in some way. Doesn't need to make it her whole channel, but point out that you are doing something and your whole life isn't sugar free syrup almond lattes and zara hauls, and no one should aspire to that shallow an existence.

Maybe if Blair looked like an overly tanned divorced British soccer mum in her mid 40s.
A size up would have helped... It's an unforgiving fabric.
She lived with the other bf before, she has always been keen to lock Ryan down, but pretending to be easy breezy to not scare him off.
The leopard print everything, long blonde extensions, ill advised tattoos and morning McDonald's muckbangs that occured during the glorious bossy era have been replaced with a sea of neutral 'pieces', brown hair and vegan coffees (with half a bottle of skinny syrup in each one!) when she worked out Ryan wasn't after a crazy clubbing girl.
The only thing that remains is the fake tan, in fact its ramped up somewhat.

Too bad, so sad as messy, lairy Sue was fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just realized that Sue in her New Look velvet mini dress and bow is basically just slutty Molly (of American Girl Doll fame).

79AE4086-ED88-47FD-907F-46CB03730FFE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.