Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollyy

VIP Member
She is ridiculously self absorbed. Never heard anyone ram on about their birthday so much, I need to choose my birthday outfit, I need to choose where I want to eat over my birthday period, blah blah blah. Ahh she is sickening

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
If anyone is keen to 'sort their life out' this is what it entails:

Goes to the gym
Making pancakes time-lapse
Empties the bathroom cupboard
Dishwasher time-lapse
Empties a kitchen cupboard with a nice little time-lapse(disclaimer that the cupboard is not cute and needs to house a vase)
Fills up the world's smallest pasta jars (time-lapsed of course)
Makeup time-lapse
This:
Screenshot_20220308-120554_YouTube.jpg

Gets her nails done- another time-lapse!
Driving time-lapse
Drinks a smoothie
Does some desk work- guess what, there's a time-lapse!
Washes her makeup brushes, which she makes sound like a monumental task and was 'the worst hour of her life'.. aaaand time-lapse!
Makes some rice. Of course there's another time-lapse.
Washes her face. Oh good, another f***ing time-lapse.
Has a walk using her sunglasses as a hair accessory rather than to protect her eyes
Time-lapse of some list making
Sorts out another kitchen cupboard and reassures us that this isn't staged (what planet does she live on?) A final time-lapse of Sue tidying bin liners and Febreeze.
Oh wait no, another time-lapse of steaming some dresses
...... and another face washing time-lapse
Then a 'using the laptop' time-lapse

AND YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD ALL BE STUFF WE FIT AROUND OUR NORMAL WORKING WEEKS 🤭

Side note, why do influencers all insist on hanging out in their sweaty gym gear? If I've been lying on the floor in the gym and using shared equipment I want to come home and have a wash, not eat pancakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think this thread will see us through to next Christmas, soooo boring 😂
Speaking of Christmas lets hazard a guess what her Christmas content will include....

Obv Zara hauls- party outfits, Christmas day outfits
A trip to Spacenk
A festive makeup look
A wrapping presents segment.

Oh and a new Designer bag for herself.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
"Obviously I am down for like wearable wearing on repeat, wearing it multiple times, wearing it until I have to repair, wearing it until you can't repair it any more kind of vibes"

I'd say she's more of a 'buy everything constantly and of course it'll last ages as there aren't enough days in the year to wear all those clothes regularly' vibes. For context, this was her explaining why she got some neutral boots instead of bright green ones. Better to buy the bright green ones if you'll actually wear them for years and/ or actually need some boots. But sure, you praise yourself for buying the fugly boots you didn't need in the wrong size.

• Haha

Nope Nope

I really dislike how she titles videos "Everything I bought this week". It makes it sound like it's a normal thing to routinely buy a whole new wardrobe from Zara each week. Which, I mean, it's a normal thing for her but doesn't need to be normalized that way.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
NOT APPROVED BY ME....

calling yourselves influencers just because you buy clothes everyday
thinking you've got Hailey Beiber vibes just because you own some Nike 'Dunks'
The word 'cute'
Not approved by me

Hauling more clothes than you can wear in a lifetime
Drinking cute sugarry coffees in the bathroom
Assuming everyone is obsessed with your boring brunette hair
Hanging out in sweaty workout clothes

• Haha

Lollyy

VIP Member
I don’t think Zara are doing next day delivery at the moment so maybe her content didn’t come in time

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
What the fuck is the “if you see me around and I’ve had a few drinks and I’m eating sushi mind your business” bullshit. Why does she make the most mundane things into an OMG LET ME LIVE drama? I ate sushi yesterday for lunch - kill me now!

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Can we talk about those stupid glass jars with the cork “lids” and the fact that you can’t scoop anything out of them because the hole is too small. And they don’t seal.

I fucking hate this trend of buying all sorts of plastic shit just for organization. It’s so wasteful and unnecessary. The headband organizer 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bish took 5 minutes to explain how a diary works.

She won’t wear the White Company pajamas to bed because they can’t be worn to bed together. Wut?!

How come she doesn’t put her veggies and fruit in the crisper drawers??!! Da fuq.

Last edited:
  • Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Im not vegan but I also wouldn’t buy a down jacket because what they do to animals for clothes is just vile 🙅🏻‍♀️ Sad but true. We do have excellent outdoor stores in Brighton so no excuse forSnooz
I work in the industry, and down is literally a bi-product of the poultry industry. No ducks or geese are killed FOR their down. That’s just a misnomer peddled by PETA. It’s far better for the environment than poly-based alternatives (especially for people like Sue who can’t buy just one parka), and it’s inherent qualities do make a better insulator than the alternatives. Regardless of one’s stance on meat eating, I think we can all agree it’s better to make use of a material that would otherwise be going to waste than to support more virgin plastic being made for yet another parka for Sue to wear once, aff link, then return or sell on Depop 😝

If down isn’t your thing, look for recycled poly (though recycled poly has its drawbacks). There are some bio alternatives coming to market, but even the FLWR Down Pangaia uses is mixed with polyester.

:::Hopping off my soapbox:::

Unless she’s moving into Windsor Castle, there’s nothing boujee about Sue’s life choices. She’s probably just moving in with Ryan, and renting out the house. Or she’s renting out the house and moving to London. Or she’s moving to Ibiza for half the year so she’s not separated from Ryan for long spells.

Is she seemingly sick all the time because her diet is crap? I know former vegans who said they were always sick too because they just weren’t consuming enough vitamins and minerals.

ALSO. She has some sort of disorder that makes her hands clamp up when it’s too cold, but she’s out here showing her followers the mini dresses she plans on wearing this winter?! Is she just going from cab to curb with lobster hands?! I’m so confused.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
On the other hand, I’m grateful for the revelation that if I’m cold I can add another layer or remove one if I’m warm. Who knew? Cute.

• Haha