HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure everyone was grateful for that talk about what to ask for at the hairdresser if we want our hair to look like hers.

I've written this on every influencer's thread at this stage, but I'll say it again; it's not a staycation, it's a holiday within the UK like a lot of us did even before Covid. A staycation is where you STAY at home.

I stopped watching when she started showing the new 'so cute' items from Zara. Seen it all before.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok I’m all for the mental health stuff but seriously this girl goes therapy? She should see some of the tit I’ve been through and even I don’t go. I’m talking real heavy tit. She literally goes just to be relatable and relevant.

Reactions: 3
I'm sure everyone was grateful for that talk about what to ask for at the hairdresser if we want our hair to look like hers.

I've written this on every influencer's thread at this stage, but I'll say it again; it's not a staycation, it's a holiday within the UK like a lot of us did even before Covid. A staycation is where you STAY at home.

I stopped watching when she started showing the new 'so cute' items from Zara. Seen it all before.
She’s something else. I’m just about to watch now. Will i last to the end? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol she lost that diamond necklace. He literally got the tiniest cheapest diamond he could possibly find because he wanted it to be ‘ understated ‘. Yeah, sure mate. Well, Atlesst now she has something to chat about in her therapy sessions.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Imagine going away with your friends and being more concerned with what you look like than anything else. Shallow and fake is what I took from that last bore fest.

Reactions: 10
Gucci socks. What a twit

The internet has completely ruined this girl. She has become a self absorbed shallow mess

She actually turns me off clothes and shopping. I think it’s her sheer gluttony, I find it odd putting

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just find it odd that she rocks fast fashion but rocks Chanel bags. Is that a thing?

Reactions: 5
What a sad boring life, I mean I love shopping but even Id get bored ordering all that stuff every week. No wonder her wardrobes are bulging. She really needs to find something else to vlog about other then clothes, even when she was packing to go away it was 'this will go with this' and 'the shoes will go with this as its black' GET A LIFE WOMAN!

Reactions: 11
I'll criticise her for her fast fashion habit and how vapid her life seems but I won't bash her for attending therapy because it can be a good outlet for anyone and preventative rather than something reserved only for those with the worst trauma.

Her life does seem to revolve around which Zara body to wear today and which super cute item will go really well with what. She never used to be like this! She'd have a fit if she knew I just open my wardrobe and wear what's clean and weather appropriate. I genuinely hope there's something (anything!) More interesting and fulfilling going on in her life because the vlogs are sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
her life seems depressing, even though it's full of perks.
I think that’s partly her problem. Lots of perks, lots of money, but no proper routine to her day, which personally I need. All she seems to do is buy clothes, gaze in the mirror, fiddle with her hair and make coffee that are more like deserts. Ooops I mean desserts. 😁

Reactions: 9
She is duller than dishwater! She wouldn’t be able to sustain a conversation that isn’t about Snoozy.

It does makes me chuckle that she thinks she’s some kind of style maven when she can’t properly describe items. Everything is “so cute”. Why would anyone take her advice?

I don’t know if anyone follows Lydia Tomlinson but her style and styling videos are fantastic. And she showcases a lot of older, more classic items from her wardrobe, she doesn’t only buy new new new. That’s real style!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
God, her latest video just came up for me. Got to the Zara bit and had to switch off. Seriously can this girl hear herself? How self obsessed she sounds wittering on and on about her hair, her clothes, her look. Blah blah blah!!!
Lydia Tomlinson is literally in a different league. All Snooze bangs on about is basics and 'building her outfit' on them. Girl, why the need to buy more Zara basics. She must have enough 'basics' to clothe a small town. Snoozie, the only basic thing around here is you! Pretending to talk about style when basically she just has a serious shopping addiction. YAWN.

Reactions: 7
When she was packing her suitcase it was actually comedy. She was throwing in the same item over and over

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god she looks so old at the beginning of the video 0:38 seconds where you can just see half of her face, the bottom half and neck looks aged. She’s like 11 months older than me Jesus I’m scared of getting there now lol
It's the sudden weight loss.
Those shoes were ugly AF. She really has little going on in her life, apart from a few PR trips all she does is shop.
Who decided those horrible diamanté pointy toed monstrosities were the next covetable item? 🤢 I've seen a few influencers trying to push them, perfect with a white shirt and a pair of raw hem jeans etc. They resemble a Barbie dolls shoes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It's the sudden weight loss.

Who decided those horrible diamanté pointy toed monstrosities were the next covetable item? 🤢 I've seen a few influencers trying to push them, perfect with a white shirt and a pair of raw hem jeans etc. They resemble a Barbie dolls shoes.
I watched an old vlog from a year ago and her face looked so much prettier than now. I don’t want to criticise her weight loss because we don’t really know what’s happening there. Maybe it’s not just the weight loss that makes her look like she’s unhealthy now, but also the fillers and the fake tan and how she does her lips with that horrid colour. Not about to tell how people should dress or do their makeup but it just makes her look old 🤷🏻‍♀️

also, it’s a bit annoying now how she captions her pics on insta. We get it, you want to seem funny and that’s why you take funny quotes from the internet to caption your posts… but I don’t think I’ve seen Snoozies getting REAL and talking about more personal stuff with her followers. It’s all “funny quotefrom the internet which is suddenly not funny cause she’s boring AF” or a fricken AD.

Reactions: 9
I watched an old vlog from a year ago and her face looked so much prettier than now. I don’t want to criticise her weight loss because we don’t really know what’s happening there. Maybe it’s not just the weight loss that makes her look like she’s unhealthy now, but also the fillers and the fake tan and how she does her lips with that horrid colour. Not about to tell how people should dress or do their makeup but it just makes her look old 🤷🏻‍♀️

also, it’s a bit annoying now how she captions her pics on insta. We get it, you want to seem funny and that’s why you take funny quotes from the internet to caption your posts… but I don’t think I’ve seen Snoozies getting REAL and talking about more personal stuff with her followers. It’s all “funny quotefrom the internet which is suddenly not funny cause she’s boring AF” or a fricken AD.
I personally think a lot of her sallowness is a result of a nutrient deficiency…and her badly applied fake tan, cake makeup and horrid sense of fashion 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.