Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Please can we all stop being offended by each other and stick to the reason we’re on here: to discuss Helen and Chet and if it’s not too much to ask, maybe have a bit of a laugh?

1601558721265.gif

Reactions: 47

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Also another thing. Does she not realise how insensitive she sounds when she’s on about this pregnancy being tiring? Some women would love to get pregnant once let alone twice so soon!
I hate it when people say this.
Do you ever moan your legs are aching from being on your feet all day? That’s really insensitive there’s people out there that wish they had legs!
Honestly one of my pet hates. She’s entitled to feel the way she does regardless of whether other people can’t have babies. It was always gonna be tough being pregnant with a baby to look after but she’s still entitled to feel however she wants to.

Reactions: 40
Grim!!

I know kids can be fussy eaters and I’m all for a simple, quiet life with a toddler, but honestly when they have the rest of their lives to eat shit, why are they letting her eat it at such a young age? It’s so disgusting
I don’t like Helen at all but Jesus Christ is only pissing coco pops 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Whyohwhy

I just don't get it guys Ive got bleu hair and chets got a wig so whys my second child got green hurr guys

• Haha

Idkwhyimhere

She needs to stop with the ‘I have really bad ocd’ shit.
Chet sat on his own sofa after the gym sets off her ocd and anxiety but her baby being passed round drunk and drugged up people from all over the country during a pandemic didnt?
Quit the bullshit helen, it’s boring.

• Heart

Hereforthetea1

Am I the only person that thinks chets family look like the really annoying loud, obnoxious and irritating family that’s always by the pool on holiday! The mum who sits with a constant drink in her hand smoking away with her book, dad who is loud and throwing everyone into the pool trying to be funny thinking he’s cool and kids who just think they are above everyone else?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

oogaboga

So effectively you should play Russian roulette with your child's/your life to protect others? Maybe you should speak to mothers of vaccine damaged children. Either way, nobody should be shamed for being pro choice!!
You’re clutching on for dear life with that justification 😂. Hardly playing Russian roulette by getting the Whooping cough and flu jab with both those vaccinations the positive benefits outweigh the adverse. Pro choice in regards to vaccinations is merely a guise for being an anti vaxer. So I will be shaming pro choice when it come to vaccines 😁 Also for all those mothers with ‘vaccine damaged children’ what about the idiot mothers (like Helen) who didn’t vaccinate their kids and they die needlessly. Fucking donkey.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m sorry but there is NO FUCKING CHANCE she has just pronounced that as woofing cough 😭 this has done me in how stupid can one person be?! Imagine not trusting what a nurse/doctor is saying and instead asking your Instagram followers about a vaccine they most likely know nothing about 🤯 I honestly can’t deal with her I’ve heard it all now.

Wonder how long it will be before I’m blocked...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
It seems my views on Coco Pops aren’t the most controversial on this thread now, are they 😂 Here come the anti-vaxxers 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Twertle

With Ocean I’m getting Matilda vibes... she’s super bright and wouldn’t surprise me if she started levitating shit soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Omg guyyyysss can you actually believe helen was pregnant on her birthday last year and pregnant again this year???? How CRAZY is that??? Like this time last year she was pregnant with ocean and now she’s pregnant again!! By the end of the year she’ll have TWO babies!! It literally blows my mind guys! 🤯🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32