Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keyword there is POTENTIAL. All medications have potential side effects but they help more people than the number of people who will unfortunately have side effects. People who can't have vaccines because they are immuno compromised rely on those who can to get them to help keep them safe.
So effectively you should play Russian roulette with your child's/your life to protect others? Maybe you should speak to mothers of vaccine damaged children. Either way, nobody should be shamed for being pro choice!!

Neither wearing a mask, your supposed to wear them inside Trafford Centre, not just in the shops. Oh no rules don’t apply to them do they 🙃
If chets dad's posts are anything to go by they aren't following the official narrative anyway.

Reactions: 1
If he says ‘oh my god’ one more time! bleeping immature eating sweets till they’re sick. Maybe he should try washing his hair or actually spending time with his daughter and pregnant girlfriend instead of playing stupid games

Reactions: 9
So effectively you should play Russian roulette with your child's/your life to protect others? Maybe you should speak to mothers of vaccine damaged children. Either way, nobody should be shamed for being pro choice!!
You’re clutching on for dear life with that justification 😂. Hardly playing Russian roulette by getting the Whooping cough and flu jab with both those vaccinations the positive benefits outweigh the adverse. Pro choice in regards to vaccinations is merely a guise for being an anti vaxer. So I will be shaming pro choice when it come to vaccines 😁 Also for all those mothers with ‘vaccine damaged children’ what about the idiot mothers (like Helen) who didn’t vaccinate their kids and they die needlessly. bleeping donkey.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
You’re clutching on for dear life with that justification 😂. Hardly playing Russian roulette by getting the Whooping cough and flu jab with both those vaccinations the positive benefits outweigh the adverse. Pro choice in regards to vaccinations is merely a guise for being an anti vaxer. So I will be shaming pro choice when it come to vaccines 😁 Also for all those mothers with ‘vaccine damaged children’ what about the idiot mothers (like Helen) who didn’t vaccinate their kids and they die needlessly. bleeping donkey.
Can I just take a moment to appreciate the “bleeping donkey” I’m 100% using this in future 🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19

If chets dad's posts are anything to go by they aren't following the official narrative anyway.
I'm all for pro choice, get it if you want, get it if you don't want, but you're also playing Russian Roulette by not getting the whooping cough vaccine? It takes you to know a family who have lost their baby to whooping cough. I live in Ireland so can't speak for the UK but 30 years ago there were many deaths in my local area of whooping cough, so there is a big uptake of the vaccine here. Haven't heard a child being affected by that particular vaccine side effect (not saying it doesn't happen).

Reactions: 4
Where's your evidence of all these unvaccinated children dying? Can't wait to see it!! Shame away, I doubt educated anti vaxers give a tit about being shamed by thick Chavs. Helen on the other hand was asking a genuine question and shouldn't be shamed for questioning vaccines. Eeyore 😃 xx

I'm all for pro choice, get it if you want, get it if you don't want, but you're also playing Russian Roulette by not getting the whooping cough vaccine? It takes you to know a family who have lost their baby to whooping cough. I live in Ireland so can't speak for the UK but 30 years ago there were many deaths in my local area of whooping cough, so there is a big uptake of the vaccine here. Haven't heard a child being affected by that particular vaccine side effect (not saying it doesn't happen).
There was an outbreak in 2012 when vaccine uptake was at a record high. 🤔

Last edited:
Where's your evidence of all these unvaccinated children dying? Can't wait to see it!! Shame away, I doubt educated anti vaxers give a tit about being shamed by thick Chavs. Helen on the other hand was asking a genuine question and shouldn't be shamed for questioning vaccines. Eeyore 😃 xx

So just to confirm...antivaxers are the educated ones and the people that get their children vaccinated are thick chavs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

hahahaha aw did I hurt your feelings love? 😂 I don’t have to look hard for ‘vaccine damaged children’ you’re clearly one of them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems my views on Coco Pops aren’t the most controversial on this thread now, are they 😂 Here come the anti-vaxxers 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 35

It’s really not hard to do a bit of research, a quick google search came up with this info....

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So just to confirm...antivaxers are the educated ones and the people that get their children vaccinated are thick chavs?
Keep up love...

It’s really not hard to do a bit of research, a quick google search came up with this info....
4 died?. Hurt my feelings? It's going to take more than a gossip site conversation to trigger me.

Last edited:
Keep up love...

4 died?
Go on the official data...0-1 childhood deaths. Hurt my feeling? It's going to take more than a gossip site conversation to trigger me.
Only 4 people died because there is such a high rate of vaccination take up. That’s how it works. The people who vaccinate their children are protecting those who can’t (either legitimately because they are immunocompromised or otherwise). If everyone was to stop vaccinating their kids the numbers would go back up to thousands. So the point you are making doesn’t make sense. Of course there aren’t loads of unvaccinated children dying because the ones who aren’t are protected by the majority who are.

Reactions: 15
Keep up love...
I’m 2019 the world health organisation said that ‘vacine hesitancy (antivaxing) was one of the top ten global health threats.’
I would love to see your sources for all these facts? Instead of telling us to look up YOUR argument, why don’t you provide us with the evidence? But I’m gonna assume you can’t, because it probably all came from Facebook and YouTube. The only person sounding like a ‘thick chav’ around here is you.

Reactions: 15
Only 4 people died because there is such a high rate of vaccination take up. That’s how it works. The people who vaccinate their children are protecting those who can’t (either legitimately because they are immunocompromised or otherwise). If everyone was to stop vaccinating their kids the numbers would go back up to thousands. So the point you are making doesn’t make sense. Of course there aren’t loads of unvaccinated children dying because the ones who aren’t are protected by the majority who are.
Yes it's that simple...

I’m 2019 the world health organisation said that ‘vacine hesitancy (antivaxing) was one of the top ten global health threats.’
I would love to see your sources for all these facts? Instead of telling us to look up YOUR argument, why don’t you provide us with the evidence? But I’m gonna assume you can’t, because it probably all came from Facebook and YouTube. The only person sounding like a ‘thick chav’ around here is you.
You can’t reason with stupid

Reactions: 6
Quoting WHO ....good call!!! 👍

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.