Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kets deffo a Harry wormwood conning people out of ££ for fruit of the loom T-shirt’s 🤣
Hope Ocean the genius child accidentally spills superglue on Chets hat so “fibres get fused to the head” and he has to cut that nasty wig off 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A medicine basket? This is content? Wow

I feel like she’s being a bit dramatic about anterior placenta, I had one with my pregnancy and didn’t know any different because he was my first and I could feel him moving daily 🤷‍♀️ I mean I know everyone’s different but she always has to dramatise everything.

The midwife listens to his heartbeat on “the thermometer” 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So she asked people for advice on what to do to help Ocean.. then shows us Oceans medicine basket, is she ok?! ... ‘this is amazing for when ocean is ill’ well if you know this why you asking for advice do what has worked whenever she’s unwell you moron. Surely Ocean can’t have been unwell often she’s only 10 months old?

Reactions: 10

I feel like she’s being a bit dramatic about anterior placenta, I had one with my pregnancy and didn’t know any different because he was my first and I could feel him moving daily 🤷‍♀️ I mean I know everyone’s different but she always has to dramatise everything.

I was literally just coming to mention the thermometer 🤣🤣 HOW HAVE THESE PEOPLE GOT A CHILD!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to stop with the ‘I have really bad ocd’ tit.
Chet sat on his own sofa after the gym sets off her ocd and anxiety but her baby being passed round drunk and drugged up people from all over the country during a pandemic didnt?
Quit the bullshit helen, it’s boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I didn’t know you could listen to the baby’s heartbeat on a thermometer ffs!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
How she gets through life is beyond me she this thick as two planks

Reactions: 6
I’d be less worried about the sweat and more worried about the possible germs seeing as we’re in a global pandemic! Idiot.
Nice to see they’re isolating as Ocean has covid symptoms too. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Her content is as dry as my fanny when I see Chet posing in front of the mirror in his cycle shorts 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That’s actually cute that he takes the teddies with him in each car.
either that or I’m due on and abit emosh

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I'm one week ahead of her, anterior placenta and i feel him constantly compared to my first birth, she needs to calm it 😂

Reactions: 3
I'm one week ahead of her, anterior placenta and i feel him constantly compared to my first birth, she needs to calm it 😂
I can’t cope when she starts sharing pics of what an anterior placenta is, it’s not that unusual 🤣 I also wonder why she has a midwife going to her house every 2 weeks 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.