Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are past it tbh. They aren’t relevant at all and they are both just going downhill fast... Helen just looks a mess and kets ridiculous clothing style and even more ridiculous wig is just laughable.

I’ll still follow though because I love a bit of car crash insta and I’m also still waiting for the hand through the hair showing scalp!!! 🤣
I want Helen to do a “new hair pic” we’ve not had one yet! Other than when she was in the hairdressers 🤔

Reactions: 2
Has Helen dyed her hair blue again?! It looks blue in every one of Chets stories!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why they go on days out to the beach and things but not take ocean with them 🤔 they’ve gone to Blackpool but she’s nowhere to be seen as usual!!

Reactions: 8
Breaks my heart how little they do with Ocean, on Chets story yesterday she was just sat on the floor playing with what looked like a pack of wipes and today they’re out without her. She’s obviously a bright little girl, imagine what she could be like if they actually stimulated her and took her places :(

Reactions: 17
I wonder if Ocean goes to a childminder like when she mentioned something about someone in the family being a childminder, could explain why she’s so clever with them 2 as parents 🤣 It’s so odd to go on a day out with grandparents too and not take your baby

I’m sure her hair is blue again

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Ocean goes to a childminder like when she mentioned something about someone in the family being a childminder, could explain why she’s so clever with them 2 as parents 🤣 It’s so odd to go on a day out with grandparents too and not take your baby

I’m sure her hair is blue again
She’s defo gone blue lol but it’s like that pale blue she had years ago , it looks dull as dishwater. Why hasn’t anyone told her about this lol

Attachments

Reactions: 1
A family day out in Blackpool yet the most important family member not there Ocean why has Helen left her at home it’s not like Helen can go on any rides or anything so why wouldn’t you take her, I bet when this baby boy arrives he with her all the time and Ocean will be left with who ever

Reactions: 13
I think she’s gonna have such a big bump with this baby! Shes got 3 months yet 🙈 I really don’t think she’ll jump back into size 8 jeans this time around, she might actually use the Herbalife tit she’s promoting
Chet looks like he’s wearing a beret 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Took the family to Blackpool", Shame you forgot the most important person 😑

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Just don’t get how they’ve been to Blackpool twice now and not once have they taken Ocean they did nothing today that a baby would stop them from doing, 1st time they went they left ocean and took the dogs. It’s SHOCKING in Chets voice

Reactions: 11
Am I the only person that thinks chets family look like the really annoying loud, obnoxious and irritating family that’s always by the pool on holiday! The mum who sits with a constant drink in her hand smoking away with her book, dad who is loud and throwing everyone into the pool trying to be funny thinking he’s cool and kids who just think they are above everyone else?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Am I the only person that thinks chets family look like the really annoying loud, obnoxious and irritating family that’s always by the pool on holiday! The mum who sits with a constant drink in her hand smoking away with her book, dad who is loud and throwing everyone into the pool trying to be funny thinking he’s cool and kids who just think they are above everyone else?!
That go down at 4am and reserve 12 sunbeds? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.