Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can coco pops somehow be in the next thread title?
Second this! Though I must apologise to kat for that day. Hormones🤣

Had a bowl of coco pops today actually, not a fan I think they’ve reduced the sugar in them😖🤣 (obviously been reading tattle - we see you coco pops man 👀) 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t eat coco pops now without hearing Helen and her sloppy chops with open mouth eating . Same with when I see a cup of tea and her slurping 😫 I’m a coffee drinker now lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know what they say, you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the chav
I stood in Asda today for a good hour just shouting chav at anyone buying coco pops. Got kicked out when a 50 year old grandma complained

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How the fudge are they selling a plain tracksuit for £100 😂🙄 have the drugs fully gone to his head 🤔

Reactions: 3
Jesus what even are marnie & Casey over the past two days!!😳😳

Chet and Helen go smyths shopping for ocean.. next day marine and Casey go smyths for Rox

Helen posts ocean climbing the stairs
Marnie posts Rox climbing the stairs

Helen puts that fake voice on greeting ocean from her nap
Marnie does the exact same!😖

Sickening how much they copy eachother😂😂😂

Also over £100 for ‘basic tracksuit’ that doesn’t even have a label or nothing on!? Whaaat😂🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Also the amount they don’t #ad is ridiculous!
I don’t think this qualifies as an ad to be fair? If it’s their business it’s abit of a loop hole really as they aren’t being paid to advertise? Might be wrong though

Reactions: 1
I don’t think this qualifies as an ad to be fair? If it’s their business it’s abit of a loop hole really as they aren’t being paid to advertise? Might be wrong though
probably is a bit of a grey area tbh i’m not sure officially but to me she is advertising faded 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows - they wouldn’t do it anyway like the rest of them

Reactions: 2
probably is a bit of a grey area tbh i’m not sure officially but to me she is advertising faded 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows - they wouldn’t do it anyway like the rest of them
I know but she won’t be getting paid to promote them, it’s just like some randomer recommending something they like. That’s probably how she’s getting away with it

Reactions: 1
I know but she won’t be getting paid to promote them, it’s just like some randomer recommending something they like. That’s probably how she’s getting away with it
they should still have ad on it, they are promoting it to make him money therefore it is still classed as an ad. I would report them but I’m not feeling very petty today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just found this on a very brief google search.
Oh interesting! Helen can still get away with that though really with faded as it’s chets company. But looks like whenever he talks about faded he should declare ad

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.