Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her on Ex on the Beach and she was my favourite because she came across quite normal, she wasn’t the skinniest hadn’t had loads of surgery done and was really pretty. Couldn’t believe it when I saw her on insta years later and she’d had all that work done to her face
That’s just reminded me of how shocked I was! She was gorgeous on ex on the beach and then when I found her on insta years later she looked like an actual sex doll, such a shame :(

Reactions: 6
She was always with Chet on ex on the beach, they were approached and was told to “act like they had split”, we’ve got mutual friends and Helen said it herself. She’s always wanted to be famous just a shame she’s ruining her face cause she was gorgeous before it all

Reactions: 7
OMG can’t get over 1) her egg head (and user who changed their profile pic 🤣) and 2) she’s got professional photos of her house done online for everyone to see with a STAINED DUVET COVER?!!! flip the duvet and put the stain on the inside Helen hun (if it’s 5 mins before the photographer - if more change it?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just my eyes or has her hair gone like that funny colour white underwear glows when it’s under strobe lights lol 😂
22C3A4F5-3E42-42D3-8E57-F2D330F9E4A7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m sure the police would love to see he’s on his phone whilst clearly driving 🤔

I'm waiting for the "guys i've had my 4d scan today who does he look like, me or chet" 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just don't get it guys Ive got bleu hair and chets got a wig so whys my second child got green hurr guys

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And just in case we had all forgotten cos Helen doesn’t say it enough it’s her second pregnancy and it’s a boy

or she will ask does baby look like Rox cos she desperately wants her baby to look like him

Reactions: 8
“DAD DONT YOU’LL BREAK THE BOX” yeh and then you’ll not be able to return them Chet, we know 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they are past it tbh. They aren’t relevant at all and they are both just going downhill fast... Helen just looks a mess and kets ridiculous clothing style and even more ridiculous wig is just laughable.

I’ll still follow though because I love a bit of car crash insta and I’m also still waiting for the hand through the hair showing scalp!!! 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.