Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an absolute twit. This witch needs to catch covid to have a bleeping wake up call. Why does she never listen to medical/midwife advise yet will take the first thing some other insta twit will tell her.

My guess is she can’t spell any of the words to google.. cheeeet how do you spell flu????

Reactions: 11
So they can have bloody baloons and a huge piss up at her gender reveal but she is scared of what the flu jab is putting into her- oh my Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry but there is NO bleeping CHANCE she has just pronounced that as woofing cough 😭 this has done me in how stupid can one person be?! Imagine not trusting what a nurse/doctor is saying and instead asking your Instagram followers about a vaccine they most likely know nothing about 🤯 I honestly can’t deal with her I’ve heard it all now.

Wonder how long it will be before I’m blocked...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Jesus Christ I grew up eating coco pops and I currently have a degree in public health, health promotion, fitness and nutrition so calm down Karen we don’t all turn out to be obese chavs I’m from Ireland but I’m guessing a chav is an insult similar to what we call a knacker 😂😂
I’m sorry but you shouldn’t use to word knacker as it’s actually highly offensive to the travelling community 🤷🏼‍♀️ And it’s not the same type of insult as a chav

Please can we all stop being offended by each other and stick to the reason we’re on here: to discuss Helen and Chet and if it’s not too much to ask, maybe have a bit of a laugh?

1601558721265.gif

Reactions: 47
Is she so stupid that she doesn’t realise they advise getting the Flu Jab and Whooping (woofing, LOL!) cough jab when you’re pregnant because it protects the bloody baby!! Is she really that stupid and selfish? I had to have the flu jab last autumn when I was pregnant and I was ill for a few weeks which was horrible, but it provides protection to your unborn child 😩🙄

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell this thread went off about the coco pops😂

I found my child licking the dog bowl the other day🤷🏼‍♀️ And yesterday we shared a greggs sausage roll✌🏻judge away!

Woofing cough though, I mean come on Helen babe. Remember the fiasco she made about Oceans jabs?! Crying and shaking in the car!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell this thread went off about the coco pops😂

I found my child licking the dog bowl the other day🤷🏼‍♀️ And yesterday we shared a greggs sausage roll✌🏻judge away!

Woofing cough though, I mean come on Helen babe. Remember the fiasco she made about Oceans jabs?! Crying and shaking in the car!
You flipping chav

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg she is so bleeping dumb isn't she!? How did she not know about the whooping cough jab? Surely she was offered that with Ocean? And come to think of it surely she was offered the flu jab too since Ocean was born in November?

Reactions: 3
She would have 100% been offered it with Ocean, my son was born in November and I had it with him. I’m on a group on Facebook and a lady lost her little boy at 28 days old because he got whooping cough 😌

find it mental that people who take drugs and have their face pumped full of filler worry about having a vaccine 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She would have 100% been offered it with Ocean, my son was born in November and I had it with him. I’m on a group on Facebook and a lady lost her little boy at 28 days old because he got whooping cough 😌

find it mental that people who take drugs and have their face pumped full of filler worry about having a vaccine 😂😂😂😂
Exactly this ☝🏻 She’ll have her face pumped full of liquid plastic but questions a vaccine that could potentially save her babies life 🤦🏻‍♀️ You have to be a special kind of stupid for this 🤷🏻‍♀️ And Chet snorts only god knows what up his trunk.

Reactions: 16
My daughter was born same day as Ocean and my daughter had to have whooping cough jab (and as I live in US she has been having vaccines almost every month up to six months, then 9m, 12m)
I hate seeing my girl in pain but I would rather her cry than a seriously ill baby or worse!
and I also had to have the flu jab when I was pregnant. I don’t know why Helen is worried it’s not like it’s the Covid vaccination.

And the woofing cough made me chuckle 😂 is she for real??? First her midwife used a thermometer to check the baby’s heartbeat and now they are giving out woofing cough injections... whatever next 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.