Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion
Baby Seaweed is on the way, noodle legs and his wig are here to stay

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I have to say though, ocean is flipping cute and I can’t wait to see the baby
Considering her parents don't have a brain cell between them and have to constantly use filters she is a clever little one, beautiful and she has alot of character.

Reactions: 7
Is it me or did Helen grab that bottle off Ocean a bit rough ? She seems stressed Helen and that with one baby what is she going to do when they go out to eat with 2 babies she more then likely leave them both at home

Reactions: 17
Why the hell is Chet just recording instead of helping. That guy is beyond useless. Probably staring at his reflection in his cutlery

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it me or did Helen grab that bottle off Ocean a bit rough ? She seems stressed Helen and that with one baby what is she going to do when they go out to eat with 2 babies she more then likely leave them both at home
Probably because chets not doing alot to help the situation.

Reactions: 10
God Chet is sooooooo annoying! Helen literally said she was tired and then he just leaves her to deal with ocean whilst trying to eat her own meal. Stop being a bleeping waste of oxygen Chet and help your girlfriend and mother of your children ffs 😤😤😤 hope his new boots gave him blisters the bleeping bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is so hard 🙄 we'll take a small toy out with you for the child to play with instead of expecting her to sit and watch your screen. Stop recording and you deal with the kid instead of recording Helen trying to eat and keep her occupied 🙄 absolute dingbat he is. God help them with this second one

Reactions: 11
Chet quite clearly is taking the piss tbh, if it was me and my partner was filming me instead of helping I would honestly put him in his place real quick ... no wonder she’s stressed 😠

Helen - little too for you babe , next time you go out make sure Ocean sits next to Chet so you can eat peacefully 🙄 make sure to film him too 🤫

Reactions: 9
Sure she would sit if they put a plate with some food on it infront of her to pick at! Annoys me how he’s not helping his pregnant girlfriend with ocean so she can eat- he’s a right dick!!

Wow... after watching Chets stories 😠 instead of wasting time filming Ocean telling her to sit down whilst Helen holds her by the arms and trying to eating with one hand, why doesn’t he help by taking ocean for a few minutes so Helen can finish eating. Damn his useless and looks like Helen is pissed off about it. I actually feel a bit sorry for her even though she wanted to have a family with him his being so childish for a 30 year old. Baby number two is coming soon and doesn’t look like his in any rush to step up and help out. And I think it’s sinking in for Helen

Reactions: 14
He should have had ocean next to him or have her sat in her pram if you don’t want to strap her in the high chair, he such a knob there both going to be in for such a SHOCK when baby boy few months old

God chet is a disgrace. Put you're phone down and help. My sons 19 months and me and my partner used to (haven't been out for food for a while because you know a pandemic is going on) we would order food and either the fastest eater (partner) would eat while I sorted the baby then we'd swap or you can order your food to come out seperatly!!

Reactions: 5
Why did they not order Ocean food. Or ask for a small plate or take a plastic plate to pop some of your own on! That would have occupied her so Helen could have enjoyed her meal too seeing as he was happy to watch her struggle

Reactions: 12
Is that a joke!! My little boys just turned one and I went to the Whittaker’s (where they are) on Burnley road like 3/4 weeks ago and they offered us a children’s menu! And my baby got food off them children’s menu! I just asked for a slightly smaller one than “child’s”! What a joke he is just sat theee doing duck all about it when she’s just up! It’s dangerous

Reactions: 4
Literally came on to say the same thing about the grab! Was like oooh steady on there , I can imagine she’s stressed cause chet is about as helpful as the letter k in knife but how will she cope when baby seaweed comes ?

Reactions: 15
Came on especially to read the comments about their Sunday lunch out.
Feel really sorry for ocean 😌 as the real fun starts when they start walking and talking and get their own little personality, feel like she will get her nose pushed out

Reactions: 3
Wow what does Chet bring to that table
Others then money he is a useless excuse and doesn’t even deserve the name dad Helen clearly Was hard handed with the wrong person instead of snatching ocean bottle of her tell your third child get off his bleeping phone!! What I don’t get it why didn’t ocean eat sat there showing off there two plate toast and she’s shoved there with “juice” maybe it’s me but I have always ordered a meal for my child even when she was first weaning

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.