Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a shame she felt she needed to change herself I think she was so beautiful in these throwback pictures. Now just full of filler and resembles an egg🥚
Is it just my eyes or does she look East Asian in that last pic? It’s like a whole different person 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Those are gifts for the house not gifts for her, he could have at least booked her in to have her hair fixed or something 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holy bleeping tit is that Helen?! 😳 looks like a completely different person? Which girl is even Helen on the pictures 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's such a prick. Your partners birthday and he wants to sit and play his new game.

Reactions: 5
Omg guyyyysss can you actually believe helen was pregnant on her birthday last year and pregnant again this year???? How CRAZY is that??? Like this time last year she was pregnant with ocean and now she’s pregnant again!! By the end of the year she’ll have TWO babies!! It literally blows my mind guys! 🤯🥴🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I actually feel sorry for Helen, Chet is an awful boyfriend and I can’t see the relationship lasting otherwise he would of put a ring on it by now 🤭🤔

Reactions: 14
I hate to be one of those people but I really hope those chest of drawers are secure to the wall, seeing ocean sit in them makes me feel nervous 😥

Reactions: 11
Wow her birthday looked dull as duck. I mean I get that she’s pregnant but still 😴. And I seem to remember her going kettle and toaster shopping with Chet ages ago before they moved into this house? 🤔 I’m sure way back then she was begging for a smeg toaster 😆 cracks me up that they pretend to be something they really ain’t when she’s excited about an “expensive” toaster. Chet makes out he’s buying new trainers worth a few hundred every couple of days but spends less on his gfs birthday that what he gets in trainers a week 🤥 ok then 💩

Reactions: 12
I hate to be one of those people but I really hope those chest of drawers are secure to the wall, seeing ocean sit in them makes me feel nervous 😥
Makes me feel nervous they’ve left her long enough to go into their room, open the drawer, open the chocolate and eat half of it with two dogs jumping on her before they bothered to go find her (videoing it of course) 😂 like I actually quite like Helen (sometimes) but I don’t understand the desire to film something potentially dangerous before intervening! Mebs I’m one of those mothers who flaps too much 🙈😂

Reactions: 3
Makes me feel nervous they’ve left her long enough to go into their room, open the drawer, open the chocolate and eat half of it with two dogs jumping on her before they bothered to go find her (videoing it of course) 😂 like I actually quite like Helen (sometimes) but I don’t understand the desire to film something potentially dangerous before intervening! Mebs I’m one of those mothers who flaps too much 🙈😂
I would hazard a guess it was staged much like her idol Hinch and her posts.

Reactions: 3
i never write on here but i honestly feel so so sorry for ocean! the first video helen took the chocolate off her then the second one she’s got it again and took it from her again? poor baby won’t know what’s right and what’s wrong with parents like those two who like to make her look like a ‘naughty’ baby! she’s not even 1 yet and the way they treat her is vile. i bet baby boy will have all the love and attention as it’s what they wanted from the start

Reactions: 13
Why are they always leaving on her own long enough for her to get in these situations? Like, put her in her cot with a toy for a few mins or you know, ask the other parent to watch her. Don't leave her on her own fgs, even if it's in her own room, she's 1! Once they start moving thats it. I've only just started trusting my son to be left upstairs/downstairs for a short time and he's 4!! Absolutely praying that my youngest isn't an early crawler/walker like my oldest.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.