Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Her content is as dry as my fanny when I see Chet posing in front of the mirror in his cycle shorts 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31
well let her crack on then love. It’s grim to feed little ones that much sugar IMO. Very chavvy behaviour
Oh so chavvy to eat coco pops isn’t it darling!👸🏻 Only crushed avocado on dry whole grain toast for my little chaps.

Well let her crack on? Can’t really do much about it myself😂 She literally had the smallest bit! Wasn’t exactly shoving a box in front of her😂

About as chavvy as your constant use of the word grim🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Twertle

Imagine your baby daddy was Chet though.
Just imagine.

I reckon he’s shit in bed too. Just get that vibe 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Skyeraye

Is Chet seriously taking the piss out of people for having a laugh on Tik Tok when he sells toffees and fruit of the loom quality trackies for a living. He literally went on a programme and dressed in a toga ffs on ITV

• Haha

Alice007

Marnie has everything Helen dreams of and more ... she’s still relevant, she’s got her own house, she’s got the ‘nicer’, more responsible, committed and supportive brother, she’s got dark haired baby BOY Helen’s been praying for, she’s got the looks, social media following, independence, RING ON HER FINGER, reality show, she’s popular with boys and gets along with males better than Helen ever will, Chet fancies her and can’t even hide it ... list is endless ... and Helen knows it ...

Last edited:
  • Sad

FluerDexter23

Ok so normally I just come on this site during the night feeds to keep me occupied and to keep me awake feeding my child through the night 🤣 BUT today I had to make an account to make people aware because I am absolutely FUMING! I’m not sure if this has been covered on the thread yet but I’ve been following Chet and Helen for years now never really thought much of them would watch their stories now and again but that’s it anyway I don’t know if anyone saw that moonlight projector Chet was advertising a couple of nights ago well I’ve been looking for something like this for my daughters bedroom for a while but most ones I’ve found are pushing over 100£ and I’m not paying that for it so when I saw him advertising it for 35£ I jumped at the chance to buying one. WELL WELL WELL it’s a scam!!! They have taken money out of my bank account! I’ve been on the phone to the fraud team all morning how they hell can ‘influencers’ advertise these things in fuming I’m a single mum now having you fight to get my money back maybe I shouldn’t of been so silly to order it but you wouldn’t think and ‘influencer would advertise a scam I just want to make people aware so the same thing doesn’t happen to anyone else!

• Angry
  • Wow

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
Forever calling their 11 month old “naughty” in a room with no toys with both parents sat on the sofa on their phones 🤷‍♀️🤔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Sticky One

VIP Member
She would have 100% been offered it with Ocean, my son was born in November and I had it with him. I’m on a group on Facebook and a lady lost her little boy at 28 days old because he got whooping cough 😌

find it mental that people who take drugs and have their face pumped full of filler worry about having a vaccine 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
i forgot to post about this the other day, but I can’t believe Chet didn’t even spend Helens birthday with her 😩 left her alone, pregnant, looking after a toddler and it’s not like she can even go out or meet some mates.
What a selfish horrible twat, I hope Helens stashing some money away so she can fuck him off one day. As annoying as she is, her and the kids deserve so much better. They don’t need a playroom and 532 bathrooms, they just need parents that are happy and make them feel safe, whether that’s together or separately.

Reactions: 28

Farfromtheusual

Oh bore off egg head with your "guilt" 🙄🙄🙄

Surely you thought about this before deciding to have another baby when your first was still only a few months old? It's not like it was an accident is it?! Yes, its going to be hard but YOU chose this, so suck it up and crack on like everyone else does! She's clearly just trying to drum up engagement via sympathy. Though why anyone feels sorry for her for her own life choices I don't know.

And questioning who she will pick up first if they're both crying etc. Here's an idea, how about their DAD helps and does something more than change outfits 10 times a day, throw trainers around shouting SHOCK and film him terroring his kid for eating like a normal baby.

Reactions: 28

Rose94

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:
Eyeing up Marnie, flinging trainers across the room, if the baby ain’t got dark hair bleu will fume

• Haha
Reactions: 25