Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Helens brothers having his third child with his new girlfriend of less than a year. His mum comments “can’t wait” on his post. Third child with two different women by the age of 24 or so. brilliant news
It’s like him and Helen are competing with each other with having babies lol especially as they are “super close”

Reactions: 5
Just seen Helens brothers having his third child with his new girlfriend of less than a year. His mum comments “can’t wait” on his post. Third child with two different women by the age of 24 or so. brilliant news
I just saw that and got confused if that was her brother or not as you’d think she’d post something considering it’s her brother

Reactions: 1
I just saw that and got confused if that was her brother or not as you’d think she’d post something considering it’s her brother
Doubt it, she will be extremely jealous that he's on baby number 3 and shes only on number 2. She will be preggerz again within the year to carry on the competition. Kids being used to just compete

Reactions: 7
Doubt it, she will be extremely jealous that he's on baby number 3 and shes only on number 2. She will be preggerz again within the year to carry on the competition. Kids being used to just compete
Probably true as she’s not following him I just noticed!

Idk how to quote but “the 1st time they left ocean at home and took the dogs” had me creasing 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ocean will deffo be walking soon, get ready for all the “how is she walking” stories 😴 I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, she’s such an advanced baby for them 2 as parents 🤣

Reactions: 19
His lool at her trying to walk is my finally straw I’ve removed him don’t see miss egg head there shock

Reactions: 3
What is with this Forex trading stuff she is promoting?? Forex trading and any trading for that matter is not easy and most people will fail and lose money!

Are they stuck on repeat on their stories or just nothing to post 🙄 ocean say juice is all I've heard for past 2 weeks 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surprise oceans poorly again! Maybe just maybe they need to stop leaving her all over shop and swanning off all over the country!!!

Reactions: 9
Why do they always feel the need to stick a filter on Ocean? She’s such a cute baby but always seem to filter her😶

Reactions: 6
With Ocean I’m getting Matilda vibes... she’s super bright and wouldn’t surprise me if she started levitating tit soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Kets deffo a Harry wormwood conning people out of ££ for fruit of the loom T-shirt’s 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.