Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over those stuffed toys with Chet, Helen and Ocean’s faces on. I’d have nightmares if they were in my house!!

Reactions: 10
Her face is terrifying. Why do people who are so young do this to themselves??? She literally looks like Pete Burns

Reactions: 11
I just wanted to put the full title on the first page. It was so brilliant I actually lol’d when I read it. I wish I was witty enough to create these titles 😩🤣

Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double
SHOCK Chet’s got a wig as his hair is in trouble

By https://tattle.life/members/imoc.88706/
No idea how to tag someone in case that didn’t work!

Nope didn’t work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
eeee these two at the minute really are peeing me off. Her voice for one thing makes you wanna vom. That poor child listening to her screeching voice all day long. Does she ever take her out? Soft play, baby group, walk in the park?
“Love being a full time mummy”.. imagine her doing a 9-5 and not just sponging off Ket and doing a bit of washing.

Reactions: 8
eeee these two at the minute really are peeing me off. Her voice for one thing makes you wanna vom. That poor child listening to her screeching voice all day long. Does she ever take her out? Soft play, baby group, walk in the park?
“Love being a full time mummy”.. imagine her doing a 9-5 and not just sponging off Ket and doing a bit of washing.
Not to disagree they are absolutely terrible. But I think she’s from North west and literally everything is shut regarding soft play here as most areas are still in lock down. X

Reactions: 3
The thread title is only 90 characters (including the number and person/people it's about). Can you maybe edit it @MrsP90 & somehow shorten it to fit, because it's a good one! Or the next highest liked was "their family is complete its a boy, but will they ever buy poor Ocean a toy."

Attachments

anyone else find it hilarious she posted today how much she loves cooking, cleaning and taking care of her family. Until Chet throws a cup of hot chocolate all over the bedding and she’s absolutely fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t cope with her in chets videos! If I spoke to my partner like that I’d expect him to give it back. She’s speaking down to him when he’s the one providing everything for her!!
How cute and well is Ocean developing tho! She seems like a really clever little one and she is such s beautiful little thing

Reactions: 15
I would be fuming if my partner did that, especially given he did it because he was posting a story on insta 😏 the fact he’s just stays there and doesn’t make any effort to clean it up and even asks Helen to grab a hairdryer. Honestly that guys an idiot

Reactions: 7
Chet curling his hair to make out it’s natural 😂😂 don’t lie ket you been playing with curlers on that weave

She talks to him like 💩 on her shoe, as for them teddies they are what nightmares are made of

• Haha
230g of extensions? In that blunt bob?! Jesus Christ, they’ll look like my year 10 extensions, you know the ones girls, the three straggly bits of hair 😂 I know she has fine hair but I’d be surprised if she gets away with that. She could have 230g in bonded or other semi perm extensions as they’re more integrated with the hair but not with clip ins!

I can’t cope with her in chets videos! If I spoke to my partner like that I’d expect him to give it back. She’s speaking down to him when he’s the one providing everything for her!!
How cute and well is Ocean developing tho! She seems like a really clever little one and she is such s beautiful little thing
See I don’t agree, Whether he provides everything or not that doesn’t mean he can just sit there laughing (he made NO attempt to clean or showed any care that he’d done it just say there storying) when he’s ruined the duvet by spilling a cup of hot chocolate. Judging by helens reactions it’s a common occurrence and I agree with her when she said your an adult and should be able to drink in bed without spilling it. I would react the same as helen did and if my partner didn’t like it then he can run the full house and look after our baby and I’ll go to work 😂 guarantee he’d be begging me to take back over in two days 😂😂 Each to their own though and no relationships are the same x

See I don’t agree, Whether he provides everything or not that doesn’t mean he can just sit there laughing (he made NO attempt to clean or showed any care that he’d done it just say there storying) when he’s ruined the duvet by spilling a cup of hot chocolate. Judging by helens reactions it’s a common occurrence and I agree with her when she said your an adult and should be able to drink in bed without spilling it. I would react the same as helen did and if my partner didn’t like it then he can run the full house and look after our baby and I’ll go to work 😂 guarantee he’d be begging me to take back over in two days 😂😂 Each to their own though and no relationships are the same x

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
To be honest with you. If I had just gone to bed and my partner had spilled drink on the duvet I would be pissed too... She doesn’t go to his ‘office’ and duck about with his fruit of the loom T-shirt’s so he shouldnt duck around when she’s cleaned 🤷🏼‍♀️ That tit is so irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To be honest with you. If I had just gone to bed and my partner had spilled drink on the duvet I would be pissed too... She doesn’t go to his ‘office’ and duck about with his fruit of the loom T-shirt’s so he shouldnt duck around when she’s cleaned 🤷🏼‍♀️ That tit is so irritating.
I get annoyed with my partner especially when it's taken ages to clean and hes split something he now knows to tell me instead of leaving it.

My annoyance would mainly be because he sat there laughing, any normal person would hop up and try and do damage limitation he lets it soak in!

Also he's going on like a new duvet is massively expensive yet was bragging about a Bugaboo and new carseats last week? (No shade on Bugaboo I am due Xmas and my Bugaboo fox is ordered :D)

230g of extensions? In that blunt bob?! Jesus Christ, they’ll look like my year 10 extensions, you know the ones girls, the three straggly bits of hair 😂 I know she has fine hair but I’d be surprised if she gets away with that. She could have 230g in bonded or other semi perm extensions as they’re more integrated with the hair but not with clip ins!

Exactly this . It’s so disrespectful.

Reactions: 1
Not to disagree they are absolutely terrible. But I think she’s from North west and literally everything is shut regarding soft play here as most areas are still in lock down. X
True but there’s no reason they can’t take her to the park or even a walk around the area. They have had no problems breaking the rules throughout lockdown so I don’t get why they can’t just take their child out.

Helen would definitely be the type to have “full time mummy” in her Facebook bio

• Haha
True but there’s no reason they can’t take her to the park or even a walk around the area. They have had no problems breaking the rules throughout lockdown so I don’t get why they can’t just take their child out.

Helen would definitely be the type to have “full time mummy” in her Facebook bio
She used to bang on every day about their daily dog walk now the dogs don't get walked and poor orshurrrrrn doesn't know what fresh air is

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.