Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
She said she’s gonna deep clean and declutter every single room, what the fuck is she gonna declutter from the front room? The sofa, tv or that unit? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Why the hell is Chet just recording instead of helping. That guy is beyond useless. Probably staring at his reflection in his cutlery

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BDY_97

VIP Member
Oh my god, so it is 😂😂
This has KILLED ME 😫 surely there would have been a way to cover that up for the sake of the photos. So in less than a year they have already lived in 2 different houses and are moving again... seems weird especially after Helen has worked so hard on the bright and colorful interior design of her cottage themed home 🙄 poor orshun better make the most out of her en-suite before they move

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
My 13 month old had half my chocolate croissant this morning, SO MUCH SUGAR SHOOT ME NOW. They all grow up to eat fucking chicken nuggets anyway what does it even matter

• Haha
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I was proper wondering what to do with my wet washing today so I thought, who should I ask? Then I thought oh Helen! She'd know

Said no one

Ever

• Haha

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
What the fuck have I just listened to?! People need to stop getting their news and medical advice off Facebook. How stupid must you be to think the nurses in the hospital are trying to inject you with a suspicious vaccine??!!! Stop getting your medical advice from every fucking Becky on Facebook and Instagram and read some actual scientific research. Honestly I feel sorry for Ocean having this clown as a mother 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Twertle

To be honest with you. If I had just gone to bed and my partner had spilled drink on the duvet I would be pissed too... She doesn’t go to his ‘office’ and fuck about with his fruit of the loom T-shirt’s so he shouldnt fuck around when she’s cleaned 🤷🏼‍♀️ That shit is so irritating.

• Haha

Ohyeah

Thread suggestion “ocean is smarter than her mum and dad, ginger baby incoming, shock, Helen will be sad”.

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I find it really sad how she's like I'd prefer him to come the start of December. Sorry your sons estimated arrival isn't convenient for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
God Chet is sooooooo annoying! Helen literally said she was tired and then he just leaves her to deal with ocean whilst trying to eat her own meal. Stop being a fucking waste of oxygen Chet and help your girlfriend and mother of your children ffs 😤😤😤 hope his new boots gave him blisters the fucking cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does she talk like she was made pregnant against her own will?? Like I don’t know how I’m going to cope it’s so hard 🤦🏼‍♀️ You chose to get pregnant you wanted baby number two so quickly stop bloody moaning and get on with it!!! Obviously it’s hard and it’s only going to get worse, How is she ever going to cope when the baby is here and she has a walking 1 year old and a partner who would rather be anywhere but at home with her 😂

Reactions: 22

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
She practically is a single mum. Chet goes to faded everyday unnecessarily just to prance about and take photos in the mirror. Also going to the gym to prance about and take photos on the mirror. And then when he is home he speaks to her like shit and makes sure he records it

C4s4nd0

I wanted my son to come on his due date instead he came 12 weeks early, more convienent for me.... what a twat I wouldn’t wish NICU or the worry of a preemie baby on anybody

• Heart

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I actually think little Ocean is an absolute cracker of a kid which is amazing considering her bloodline. She’s clever and clearly has such a personality, I hope behind the scenes and away from instagram she gets the attention she so rightly deserves