Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s such a joke that they’re playing happy families now. If the Helen/Marnie fall out was enough to split the two brothers I don’t for a second believe that the girls actually like each other now. I feel so sorry for Helen whenever they go down to see them, bet she feels so left out :(
How do we know it was the girls that fell out?? I just always assumed it was the brothers. Did I miss something??

Rox is absolutely gorgeous though he’s adorable I can see why you’d want your child to look like him, but I don’t think it’s very likely to happen
I think it’s really strange that she wants her baby to look like Rox and not Ocean, I wanted all my children to look like each other not my brother in laws kids although they are adorable. I just personally think it speaks volumes about how she feels about poor oshuuun, you know that blue eyed baby she manifested 😔 maybe I’m thinking too deep into it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
How do we know it was the girls that fell out?? I just always assumed it was the brothers. Did I miss something??

I think it’s really strange that she wants her baby to look like Rox and not Ocean, I wanted all my children to look like each other not my brother in laws kids although they are adorable. I just personally think it speaks volumes about how she feels about poor oshuuun, you know that blue eyed baby she manifested 😔 maybe I’m thinking too deep into it though.
Unpopular opinion but I don’t think Ocean is cute 😬 I just don’t see it 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Blows my mind that people are judging a babys’s look tbh 🤯
I don’t think any babies are cute. You should have seen mine when I popped them out, eurgh! I’m much more an older child person. Ocean is just chets face on a baby body. She does seem good with her milestones though

Reactions: 8
has she broken that shark hoover already? Oh silly me it’s just an AD for a hoover

Reactions: 1
I don’t think any babies are cute. You should have seen mine when I popped them out, eurgh! I’m much more an older child person. Ocean is just chets face on a baby body. She does seem good with her milestones though
I mean fresh out the womb babies can look a bit like old men but Ocean is nearly 1.

Reactions: 3
Each to their own but wasn’t keen on Rox‘s birthday celebrations Halloween black & white theme for a 1 year old, was more like for their parents benefit. I’m sure rox would of preferred bright colours.

Reactions: 10
Each to their own but wasn’t keen on Rox‘s birthday celebrations Halloween black & white theme for a 1 year old, was more like for their parents benefit. I’m sure rox would of preferred bright colours.
Yeah me neither! it definitely seemed more like an adults party

Reactions: 4
Ah she is cute she’s only a little baby! She’s clever and funny too. Unlike her dim witted parents

Reactions: 12
I think ocean and Rox are adorable, don’t know how anyone could say she’s not cute

Reactions: 15
her parents need to stop using the orange nose toning filter On her the kids beautiful

Aww bless ocean first Halloween and there pushing faded 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think they will break the rules for oceans birthday . Course they will 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.