Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Helen will try to out do Marnies decorations and stuff for Rox 1st birthday next month when it’s Oceans birthday
I hope Helen just celebrates it the same way a normal person would, but let’s not forget Marnie is on a tv programme and 9/10 stuff is done for them for the show, like her engagement 🤥😂

Reactions: 4
Helen and Chet have gone to marnies and caseys. You can hear Chet talking to ocean on marnies story 🤣

Reactions: 3
Helen and Chet have gone to marnies and caseys. You can hear Chet talking to ocean on marnies story 🤣
They are trying to be super discrete about it. Probably not cause they care about the rules, when has that ever happened. More so cause it will be filmed

Reactions: 2
As some of you may knoooor a have a bladda condition and its Rox's birthdaaaay tordayyyy. Everything he has now i can just dump on Helen when her baby booooy is old enough

Helen: omg hope my baby looks like Rox 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As some of you may knoooor a have a bladda condition and its Rox's birthdaaaay tordayyyy. Everything he has now i can just dump on Helen when her baby booooy is old enough

Helen: omg hope my baby looks like Rox 😍😍😍
😂😂😂🤣

How does Marnie breathe out of those nostrils she’s had constructed? They’re like slits!!

Genuinely one of the worst nose jobs I’ve ever seen. Must get the details of her surgeon so I can avoid.

Reactions: 5
Why does Helen wear eyelashes so big? They’re far to big for her eyes. Literally look awful

Reactions: 2
I am honestly going to have a breakdown if egghead posts about that bleeping trading thing one more time. “My Angels if you are interested in trading follow my girlie” Helen babes you don’t even follow the people you are advertising so that seems legit 😳

Creased at the both of them trying to be discreet about going to Casey & Marnie’s... pair of bellends 🤣

Reactions: 12
I know they really are thick as tit and by not posting all weekend we know they are there maybe ket should learn to talk quieter 😂 I really hope he and Helen end up with a fine have they left a higher tier to go to Bedfordshire

Reactions: 5
Cracking up!
Do you reckon Marnie and Casey were like ‘yea stay at ours with your tier 3 germs but you have to do the ads... sweets, contact lenses, trading’
She’s probably got Helen in the walk in snapping pics of her primark leggings and boohoo vests as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.