Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she gonna cope with a newborn with ocean running round. Daycare everyday I reckon 😞

Reactions: 4
I really struggle with having even one ounce of sympathy towards her. Does she not realize that no one forced her to get pregnant again so soon and that it was her own decision, twit. Every single thing she posts annoys me even if it’s something so simple.

She can barely close her baboon lips her filler is that bad 🤢 I really do think she will struggle with losing her baby weight this time around as she already looks a lot bigger than what she was with ocean

Reactions: 13
Just watched her stories. Why is she feeding that 10month old Coco Pops?! bleeping hell, they have a lifetime to eat tit loads of sugar, why are they feeding it to her before she’s even 1 years old? It’s so disgusting. She’s like those chavs you see pushing babies around in prams with a bleeping sausage roll hanging out of their gobs 🤢

Reactions: 12
Also another thing. Does she not realise how insensitive she sounds when she’s on about this pregnancy being tiring? Some women would love to get pregnant once let alone twice so soon!

• Heart
Just watched her stories. Why is she feeding that 10month old Coco Pops?! bleeping hell, they have a lifetime to eat tit loads of sugar, why are they feeding it to her before she’s even 1 years old? It’s so disgusting. She’s like those chavs you see pushing babies around in prams with a bleeping sausage roll hanging out of their gobs 🤢
I literally pictured about 10 people from my home town who are exactly this person 🤣 it always the Gregg’s sausage rolls with the wotsit crumbs all over the fingers 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I literally pictured about 10 people from my home town who are exactly this person 🤣 it always the Gregg’s sausage rolls with the wotsit crumbs all over the fingers 🤢
Grim!!

I know kids can be fussy eaters and I’m all for a simple, quiet life with a toddler, but honestly when they have the rest of their lives to eat tit, why are they letting her eat it at such a young age? It’s so disgusting

Reactions: 5
“How does she have this much hair at 10 months old” ?!?! Helen luv I had about triple the amount of hair at that age 🤣 does she think all other babies apart from ocean are bald until they go to school or something?
Haha i was born with that amount 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Grim!!

I know kids can be fussy eaters and I’m all for a simple, quiet life with a toddler, but honestly when they have the rest of their lives to eat tit, why are they letting her eat it at such a young age? It’s so disgusting
I don’t like Helen at all but Jesus Christ is only pissing coco pops 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Also another thing. Does she not realise how insensitive she sounds when she’s on about this pregnancy being tiring? Some women would love to get pregnant once let alone twice so soon!
I hate it when people say this.
Do you ever moan your legs are aching from being on your feet all day? That’s really insensitive there’s people out there that wish they had legs!
Honestly one of my pet hates. She’s entitled to feel the way she does regardless of whether other people can’t have babies. It was always gonna be tough being pregnant with a baby to look after but she’s still entitled to feel however she wants to.

Reactions: 40
When is she due?
I hate it when people say this.
Do you ever moan your legs are aching from being on your feet all day? That’s really insensitive there’s people out there that wish they had legs!
Honestly one of my pet hates. She’s entitled to feel the way she does regardless of whether other people can’t have babies. It was always gonna be tough being pregnant with a baby to look after but she’s still entitled to feel however she wants to.
Couldn’t agree more! I really am not a Helen fan! Even more now she’s blocked me! But some of these are just proper nit pickers😂😂

Okay I take back what I said yesterday. She is still bleeping annoying being pregnant. WE KNOW YOU WERE A SIZE SIX HUN (they actually come up small you know) Just embrace your body. She is NEVER happy in the present, when she is pregnant she wants her old body back and posts how skinny she wants to be, when she’s not pregnant she longs for her next baby and misses her bump. Just be happy where you are for once!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When is she due?
Couldn’t agree more! I really am not a Helen fan! Even more now she’s blocked me! But some of these are just proper nit pickers😂😂
She’s due just after Christmas I think!
I’m not her biggest fan either but these really do get ridiculous. I hated being pregnant both times, hence why I’m not having anymore children cause I hated it so much!

Reactions: 3
I’m not her biggest fan either but these really do get ridiculous. I hated being pregnant both times, hence why I’m not having anymore children cause I hated it so much!

I was wondering because I’m due 01.01.21 but I’m not In my third trimester but she says she is🤔

I can’t bear Helen usually but I’m literally due the same time as her and every time she’s out of breath on her stories I’m like yep I’m with you hun 😂😂 haaaate pregnancy, love the babies 👶🏼

I was wondering because I’m due 01.01.21 but I’m not In my third trimester but she says she is🤔
On the app everyone has it’s 3rd trimester from 27 weeks so she’s probs going off that. nhs goes by 28 weeks being third trimester so if she’s due just after Christmas it’s a week or so before you so that’s about right ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can’t bear Helen usually but I’m literally due the same time as her and every time she’s out of breath on her stories I’m like yep I’m with you hun 😂😂 haaaate pregnancy, love the babies 👶🏼

On the app everyone has it’s 3rd trimester from 27 weeks so she’s probs going off that. nhs goes by 28 weeks being third trimester so if she’s due just after Christmas it’s a week or so before you so that’s about right ☺
Oh thank you! That makes sense! I’m 27 weeks on Friday I don’t use baby apps but I don’t class third trimester until after 28 weeks🙈x

Reactions: 2
Okay I take back what I said yesterday. She is still bleeping annoying being pregnant. WE KNOW YOU WERE A SIZE SIX HUN (they actually come up small you know) Just embrace your body. She is NEVER happy in the present, when she is pregnant she wants her old body back and posts how skinny she wants to be, when she’s not pregnant she longs for her next baby and misses her bump. Just be happy where you are for once!
Was just coming here to say the same thing. As soon as she lost all her baby weight on Herbalife she was banging on about missing her “bump and being pregnant” 24/7. I honestly don’t think she’s realised how hard it’s going to be, especially when Ocean is running about causing absolute chaos lol. I actually find Helen most annoying and insufferable when she’s pregnant as she can be so patronising!

Reactions: 8
I'm the same, i had a miscarriage last year and 7 months currently with a baby boy, i have SPD, it's so much harder than my first pregnancy who is now 5 but i'm trying everyday to be truly grateful! X

Reactions: 7
well let her crack on then love. It’s grim to feed little ones that much sugar IMO. Very chavvy behaviour
Oh so chavvy to eat coco pops isn’t it darling!👸🏻 Only crushed avocado on dry whole grain toast for my little chaps.

Well let her crack on? Can’t really do much about it myself😂 She literally had the smallest bit! Wasn’t exactly shoving a box in front of her😂

About as chavvy as your constant use of the word grim🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.