Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Interesting bit of (probably cold) tea. This chap is deffo team Queen looking at his other tweets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I'm loving all the sugars losing their shit on twitter because there's no pictures of Archie. It's like me kicking off because they've not released pictures of me and Philip chilling over a banger. You can’t do something if it never happened 🤣

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm glad they are separated by Peter Philipps. Says to me, loud and clear William is in no forgiving mood! And I'm glad to hear that.

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I can’t blame the Queen for saying no one can wear uniforms. She doesn’t want to be dealing with this shit right now. My dad passed away about six weeks ago and we copped some shit from my brother (the details aren’t important) and I had to tell him straight he was upsetting mum, who’d just lost her husband of 62 years. Grieving people shouldn’t have to think about other people’s egos. People saying PC should have stood firm, but I say he shouldn’t have to deal with it either - he’s grieving for his dad. I had to deal with my brother but it was the last thing I wanted to do. I have every sympathy with how HM and PC dealt with this. Should Hazbo and PA have got away with it? No. I lay 100% of the blame for this on their shoulders. Selfish little cunts. I hope this haunts them to their own graves.

• Heart

Octoblob

There’s also no point in investing time and emotional energy making up with the twat because we all know the RF still has more to deliver that the gruesome twosome will interpret as punishment. They won’t understand that they’ve forced the RF’s hands themselves. I think their HRHs will be officially stripped to stop them busily merching away on being royal, I know their kids will not be given titles when Charlie becomes king and I’m crossing every toe and finger that they’re also removed from succession. All that means enormous, gigantic strops still to come so why bother with anything more than civility for the Queen’s sake and Philip’s memory now?
If you were in the RF’s shoes, knowing that every interaction you have with the Harkles might be twisted and broadcast alongside some extremely serious accusations, you’d never want to be alone in a room with them - never mind reuniting for cosy family get-togethers. How can you relax in their company when even things out of your control like centuries old rules of who gets what titles are presented as a conscious act of racism?

Of course the Harkles will spin this as “See this proves they’re racist meanies, they don’t include us anymore”, but they chose to leave and burn their bridges. It says a lot about the way MeAgain was parented if she really believes that you get your own way in life by throwing a very public tantrum. If my 4yo acted like that I’d roll my eyes and ignore her. In a 40 year old it’s just awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Yankee wally uploading video showing Dean Scott, Hs mate, has been done for charity mismanagement of £400000 and fled to LA

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

leviosa

If I was Kate, I would be furious at Meghan and would not want to build any bridges with her. As far as Harry is concerned, I think it would be difficult for her to try and act as an intermediary between him and Wills. If I was her, I would stay in the background and get on with my life.
There's so many photos pre-Meghan of Harry and Kate interacting and you can tell there was a lot of affection between them. I think that's why it was Kate that Meghan stuck the knife into - even on a platonic level she didn't want to compete with another woman for Harry's affection.

I have no idea how Kate will act. More than likely civil but guarded I would think, she must be hurt by their behaviour, in particular that Harry just let her sit there and trash Kate.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Big bl**dy whoop! Why is this news? 😡 Wish they would stop with this drip feeding! We all know it’s lies.

ETA I was pregnant with my first child when my father-in-law died abroad and my husband had to travel over there for the funeral. I wasn’t able to go with him as I had a threatened miscarriage and my mother stayed with me while hubby was away.
The difference was that I KNEW my in-laws and got on well with them, unlike the American faker.
So Doria can support her and be with her now yet couldn't do same when M was 'suicidal'

• Haha

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
I wish people on Twitter would acknowledge that Prince William did serve in the military. No, he did not go to Afghanistan or Iraq- he would never have been allowed to (and we all saw what happened when they leaked Harry being there) but in all fairness, William did his time with the Air Force. He donated his salary but he actually did his job until he had to step up- we also all know he probably would have stayed in the military if he didn't have another job to do. Trolls are acting like Harry has a god given right to wear a uniform- he chose his path- I know he didn't get what he wanted but he couldn't look more like a petulant child if he tried.
This. I admired him so much for the way he dealt with what was obviously a blow. He wanted active service every bit as much as Harry. It was no question of bravery as sugars are so fond of saying. But rather than spitting his dummy out he diverted into something for the RAF that was truly worthwhile, saving people’s lives and frankly with plenty of risk of its own. Handling a hovering helicopter over wild seas in stormy weather.... every bit as risky in my view.

• Heart
You know what really pissed me off? When she said in the interview about Kate being called 'wait Katie' what a shitty, underhanded little dig. You Meghan, wish you had 1% of the class our beautiful Duchess of Cambridge has.

• Heart
  • Sad

Goonerlady

I have enjoyed reading all these refreshing posts saying what you want to as most forums you can say what you like unless it is about Meghan and Harry.Anyway I just could not resist joining in as I have just read a post on FB asking where Archie is in that lovely photo of the Queen and Prince Phillip and their grandchildren.I replied he was not born when the photo was taken.The person then replied that their family was piss poor but still had their sister added to a family photo when she was born!

• Haha
  • Wow

Wightgirl

VIP Member
It’s interesting how things have changed. Their apparent disregard for the RF during and after the interview, suggestions that the RF were using PPs illness to kill off the interview allegations, no show by hazza when PP was in hospital, the cold announcement after his death. Clearly Smeg thought she was reading the room that he was a racist old bloke that nobody cared about and her/their haughty disdain would play out well to the world. Then the world reacted in a totally different way and she’s scrabbling to rewrite the narrative. The sugars are confused as to what to think about Philip. Hilarious reading tweets on one of the arch-sugar account. They can’t decide between hating him, feeling sad for Harry, referring to him both as Harry’s beloved grandfather and a nasty old racist. Now Smeg is glowing about him I think their heads might explode in confusion 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

50sGirl

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice the difference between the photograph‘s that accompanied Eugenie and Harry’s tributes?

Eugenie’s was of her, Prince Philip and Beatrice.
Harry’s was of him and Prince Philip BUT the original photograph contained William who was cropped out in Harry’s tribute.

Eugenie could’ve cropped out Beatrice but she chose not to.

Since I watched a programme on the York girls earlier this year (called Pampered Princesses?), they have both gone up in my estimation considerably and they are an asset to The Royal Family.

• Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
Don't forget his service in the Air Ambulance, he has worked in many forms of public service. He was really good at it too by all accounts.
Both William and Catherine were very well thought of when they lived on Anglesey pre Wedding ...Catherine even helped with local scout troop and by all accounts was a very good baker ( I have this on very good authority from a colleague )
I once stood next to her when she was shopping in our local waitrose....no airs and graces- the local lads in the store were so excited to see her ( she had very low key security at the time) she even carried her own basket - I had a quick nosy to see what she was buying ( digestive biscuits and chocolate iirc!)what I do remember was that she was stunning and had the most amazing bouncy hair!
William flew the helicopter several time to local hospital to drop off casualties , but no one bothered him

• Heart

Baguette

VIP Member
In her latest video Lady C in answer to questions on the subject conceded that the drama and stress caused by H & M did not help a sick and dying man. It was clear to many that PP was released from hospital to go home to die and that Charles's visit was to take on the baton of looking after TQ and kingly duties. Lady C also remarked that PP had huge understanding of Harry's actions eg selling his grandfather's hunting rifles as being of someone in the grips of a mad woman 'off her trolley' who he loved. He understood the situation JCMH was in.
With hindsight, does anyone else think that Lady C was given permission to release the 'Princess Anne said Megz was unsuitable' news to clear that out of the way before Prince Philip passed?

Lady C is repeating that the RF view is that MM is unhinged, detached from reality and unreliable. That paves the way for any of her future accusations to be treated as suspect, doesn't it?

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
I wonder if this is a MM puff piece pressuring because if PA is allowed then so should H.
The repeated "but what about Andrew" that they have to resort to is so annoying. Andrew hasn't actually been charged with anything, and since his ill-fated TV interview he's been a good boy and kept to the shadows for almost 18 months, even staying out of the public photos of his daughter's wedding. Whereas Ginge and Cringe just keep popping up like a whack-a-mole game, constantly re-proving themselves to be the King and Kween of Kuntdom. He's also Son, rather than just Grandson, of the man being buried. And neither did Andrew demean himself with talk of Philip's "great bantz"!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I'm also utterly amazed at the amount of people believing all the PR about Andrew and the uniforms and getting mighty riled up about it.
Cant you see that it's all speculation and bollox. Andrew has always been the go to deflector with Markle and Harry supporters, it's pretty standard shit to try and deflect from that pair's actions.
Papers release these things to get a reaction from people as they know BP won't refute it

So Meghan is probably at this current moment trying to sign up to The Duke of Edinburgh award so she can say look me PhIlIp did have that bond.
Kate actually has the DOfE awards, bronze silver and gold from when she was a kid. One more thing for meg to be jealous of

• Haha
  • Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Kate was still pregnant at the time of the fitting incident. Allegedly, Charlotte was mocked by Meghan and JM's daughter Ivy, Meghan didn't want George or Charlotte in the wedding party. Meghan allegedly called Charlotte chubby and pitted Ivy against her. Because of the treatment Charlotte received, she was pulled out of the fittings and hence her dress didn't fit properly. Dumdum wouldn't let the little girls wear socks or tights, so their feet ended up hurting them, she made a comment about British girls being spoiled. It was just one clusterfuck of nastiness. it looks like Catherine had enough, especially if she was mistreating her child and Catherine let Maggot have it.

• Sad
  • Wow