Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunraged

I'm going to start this rant off by making it very clear that I think "actual racism" is repugnant, and if I have ever seen it happening, I've genuinely intervened in some cases.

Piers Morgan may be an utter wank sock, but he's sometimes right. I have found myself hating myself for agreeing with him on a number of things, I just hate his shtick and self referencing, and plastic Alpha Male behaviour (a man with hands that small will NEVER be an Alpha Male).

Re: The Meghan Markle stuff-just because he was aggrieved, and probably quite narcissistically bore a grudge against her, doesn't make him wrong. Iain Hislop remember, was hounded by Morgan's chronies when he'd pissed Morgan off, but they were looking for dirt-they weren't looking to make things up, just because, though they could have done that. I don't think Morgan would have gone as far as he did without good cause-he would have had to have known he was right enough to go at her live on air like he did.

Re: Alex Beresford-I can't remember the last time I saw the studio set up like that. Something was incredibly wrong about it, and what I thought immediately when I saw it, was that it was set up to be a pile-on from the start: Susannah Reid with her constant outrage at anything remotely centre of left, Hiliary Jones, who has gone from lambasting the Government, to advocating that we should all masturbate to Johnson and Hancock twice daily because they deserve it, and Alex Beresford, a man who has literally disappeared up his own arse. A man who can't help looking at the monitor at himself when he knows he's in shot, a man who's laugh is as fake as Cher's nose, and a man who seems to know more about issues of race, than Nelson Mandella. They wheel him on every time as some kind of sage. He's a fucking weatherman (or meteorologist as my stepdad, who was on the telly and was a senior Meteorologist before he died aged 56, would say). It stank of a set up. Bersford had once flounced after Morgan dented his ego, and this was his opporunity to gain some revenge.

The problem with the word "racism", is it attempts to set it apart from a normal human process. It's a shaming tool, and a political tool, and unfortunatley is a word that tries to transform an innate behaviour, into a malicious act, and something borne out of poor morals, rather than something that is there by design, and nurtured by experience. In forgetting the design, the idea is that we can educate people to become less discriminatory. We can't, but thankfully, for most people, discrimination is something we all do, but we do it discreetly, and it isn't malicious. It's just our bodies and our minds saying "this is different to my world, be careful until you know you can trust the situation/person". Malicious racism won't change with education. It's a prejudice, and the current attempts at lecturing will only serve to make "racists", more racist.

The ADDED problem, is that now, there's a movement to pursuade all white people to acknowldge that all white people are "racist" (i.e. treating people differently and disadvantageously because of their race or skin colour). All white people are not malicious, but then the argument is "if you don't think you're racist, you're just racist and you don't know it". Then if you say "I treat people equally", you get "check out your microaggressions". Microaggressions as a theoretical concept are so poorly evidenced, that we can safely argue that they are bollocks as a concept. You're literally playing chess with a woke who has a board full of kings, and you have nothing but pawns. you are literally fucked if you agree, fucked if you disagree. You are racist if you "admit" you are, but you are "savable", and if you disagree, you are a member of the KKK. This is what creates racism. It's paradoxical, By calling people racist, and asking for equality, you are actually paradoxically making black people different. People are being pushed into corners, and unfortunately, the people of the world who couldn't give a flying fuck what colour someone is, are now being asked to choose. Not all of those people, are going to fall on their sword, and that's the problem.

I thought today, when a black man was shot dead by a police woman who thought she'd pulled her taser, and not her gun "how would you even know these days, if a black man or woman was shot with reasonable cause?". Now this poor guy is dead, and that's awful, and it might well be a racist act, but genuinely, is it even possible that the death of a black man or woman at the hands of the police will ever be seen as appropriate? (I don't believe in guns, btw, so would argue that it wouldn't be seen as appropriate, but for different reasons).

By the way, I am ranting, but it's an evidence based rant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

imnotarobot

Sophie Wessex is amazing, such an amazing wonderful woman.

I think Megain will be very jealous once Edward and Sophie start doing more and more and they will no longer be relevant.

Sophie looks like a woman who doesn’t take any shit and she will protect HMTQ , so I think she will sort those two out.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/countess-wessex-tremendous-comfort-queen-23907712
I often look at both Sophie and Catherine and see the same genuine warmth and full faced smile in both of them. They both seem to be completely genuine, truly warm individuals. I’m very fond of Camilla and Anne, but they are a little scary. Zara too. Wouldn’t want to cross them. But not Sophie and Catherine. So when Meghan takes aim at C and says ‘she was mean to me’, I just can’t believe it. Catherine’s not that good an actor to fool all of us out here.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Amelia99

VIP Member
I hardly ever post on this thread, but I did see that someone had posted about Princess Alice (PP mother) and had called her an “embarrassment” amongst other things.
@freda19 then made a brilliant post in Princess Alice’s defence, and listed some of the brave things she had done in her life. I didn’t know that much about her before PP passing, so when a mini documentary about her popped up, I decided to watch it, and she really did have a terrible time, her own mother for instance had her placed in an asylum, and this was because she was profoundly deaf. The poor woman tried to escape, and was basically told that she had no say in her own life, and was forced to have awful procedures, in order to “cure” her. Of course Phillip was too young to help his mother, but he loved her dearly.
This is the mini documentary that I watched, I think it might be quite interesting to anyone interested in this wonderful and misunderstood woman..

It was me who posted the comment which @freda19 totally misinterpreted.

What I was saying is at the time of Philip’s marriage to Elizabeth, Philip’s mother WAS regarded as an embarrassment by the media and society of the time.

As years went by and more became known about her, that situation changed. But at the time of the wedding she was seen as an eccentric woman who dressed up as a Nun.

I was making a specific point as to the comparison of Philip and Megan’s reactions to one of their parents being ridiculed by the media and snobbish aristos prior to their marriage. Philip ignored it. Meghan ostracised her Dad.

I totally agree that Philip’s mother was quite a remarkable woman. But I was not commenting on her life as a whole and the things we’ve learned since 1947. I was talking about a specific point in time. I apologise if that did not come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Chum

I saw this photo on Instagram somewhere. The fact that there are more photos of Pippa interacting with Philip just speaks volumes of Smeg's non-existent "special relationship" with him. She's so full of shit it's actually funny!

Screenshot_20210414-112930_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Familial forgiveness is a strange thing. Terrible family rifts can perhaps be plastered over, but never actually healed in my personal experience. Once people say/do something unforgiveable (which I suggest is what Hazzno and the Ho have done) if it is in the interest of other family members to smooth over the cracks then perhaps they'll do that. But it's never the same.

There is a Japanese tradition of restoring broken porcelain with gold, which I think is a beautiful concept. But I'm not sure if it works with people. If I were Catherine or Wills or Camilla I'd never trust either of the fuckers again. It would probably he harder for Charles to reach that stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

elli-94

I wish people on Twitter would acknowledge that Prince William did serve in the military. No, he did not go to Afghanistan or Iraq- he would never have been allowed to (and we all saw what happened when they leaked Harry being there) but in all fairness, William did his time with the Air Force. He donated his salary but he actually did his job until he had to step up- we also all know he probably would have stayed in the military if he didn't have another job to do. Trolls are acting like Harry has a god given right to wear a uniform- he chose his path- I know he didn't get what he wanted but he couldn't look more like a petulant child if he tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Amelia99

VIP Member
The one thing about this funeral, is that it is a real wake up call for ginge and cringe about what they've left behind.

I mentioned this on a previous thread but there will be no more appearances on the balcony for either of them, no more state dinners, tiaras, no taking part in royal parades.

Next year, God willing, the Queen will celebrate 70yrs on the throne - the will be celebrations, street parties, tv shows, the whole shebang and they'll be sitting watching it on tv.

And that could be the first of many events - potentially the Queen's 100th birthday, 75yrs on the throne, the Queen passing away, Charles ascending to the throne.

And they'll be on the fringes of it all. Not in the heart of it.

The picture of Prince George with Phillip really hit home for me - how many photos do they have with Archie with his grandparents, great grandparents, uncle, aunt, cousins.

I predict they'll hot foot it over here as soon as wee Diana-Phillipa-Elizabeth is born to make sure they get a photo with the Queen 🤬🤬🤬
Which is exactly why I think Harry will end up like the late Duke of Windsor after giving up the throne to marry Wallis Simpson. He allegedly spent the rest of his life regretting his estrangement from his family, virtual exile from his country and loss of his involvement in royal duties and events. I don’t doubt Harry loves Meghan but the magnitude of what he has lost and abandoned as a result of his marriage must put a strain on the relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I was goaded into making my first post because of the person claiming that we don't know if there are private photos of Philip and Meghan that show their closeness (Hi - so glad to have found my people!) They deleted their post, but I still felt the need to say something.

We know because Meghan leaks everything. Everything. If such photos existed, they would be out.

It's how we also know that her supposed friendship with Eugenie is a farce - there is literally no photographic evidence of them interacting. Ever. Not one single photo. Even at the few family events Meg attended, there is nothing. In fact, on their last balcony appearance (where Harry scolded her to turn around), Jack Brooksbank is pointedly moving as far away from her as he physically could and never even glanced in her direction. Not to mention, if they were truly friends, Meghan would have turned to her for information. How can you claim to be BFFs with a royal but simultaneously know absolutely nothing--not even the most basic information and etiquette--about the family? You also wouldn't announce your pregnancy at your BFFs wedding and then further step on every single important event in their life. You also wouldn't trash their family on international TV. I think the York girls are a convenient excuse because Harry was once close to them and she knows that they will never say anything. Not only were they brought up with the "never explain, never complain" motto, but it would open them up to questions about their dad. They don't speak to the press about anything other than their philanthropic causes and their big life events. And don't even get me started on their claim that they want to just be like the York girls, who work actual jobs and don't use their titles at work.

There is also no way that a new, first time mother, would allow someone to quarantine with them or introduce them to their six week old baby after they had flown commercial during a pandemic. If Harry is at Frogmore (IF - I think he is at NottCott), Eugenie, Jack, and August are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Baguette

VIP Member
Im going to put my two pennies into the hat re uniforms. I think it should be on this occasion future kings only to wear military uniform for the funeral. Send a clear and concise message. The sooner the traitor Harry is back in la la land the better for me
I'm in the same place. Ann and Edward in plain clothes, unfair but prevents it being all about Andy'n'Haz. Charles and William in uniform would be a better compromise.

On the other hand, St George's will look very sombre with just 30 dressed in black. Maybe the military uniforms in such a sparse congregation would look diminished, somehow?

Harry & Meghan #91 No Uniforms for the Terrible Two, Suits Will Do, It's Not About You

• Heart
Reactions: 64

JudithKuntz

Can I ask the experienced Tattlers on here, am I not to use t he words, slapper.slut,tart or Shagbag in regard to an earlier post who found it offensive? do not wish to stir things up but would hate to cause offence to anyone.

Thanks to anyone who can let me know
That poster was being ridiculous, imo.

I entirely agree that we shouldn’t be shaming women for their sexual histories...I have a pretty comprehensive one myself, and I am glad I do.

But I’ll be buggered if I have to respect some tart who fucked her way to fame and then wants to boast about “female empowerment”.

Anyway, we’re all grown ups on here & we can say what we bloody like. M***net is ————> thataway if she needs somewhere she can pretend to be a feminist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

MillicentMargaret

I really dont understand how someone could look at that photo and declare it racist? I mean, Archie wasnt even THERE...
Because he currently exists and is part African American and he wasn't in the photo. It doesn't matter that he wasn't even born at the time. From a Sugar POV they should have used a photo that included him or not released one at all. No matter that Lucas Tindall and August Brooksbank weren't there either. Because they weren't born yet. Because Archie and his mother are the most important people ever in the BRF.

Never mind that a photo of all the Great Grandkids including Archie probably doesn't exist because his parents flounced when he was 4 months old and he has never come back and they made it clear they were more interested in partying with celebs than spending time with his family in the peace of Balmoral.

Never mind that if Kate had released a photo of Archie with her kids that might exist Kate would be accused of using a biracial woman's baby to gain attention or something. And Meghan would have called up Gayle to say she never gave permission and Kate made her cry again.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

freda19

VIP Member
My view on Piers Morgan is based on the fact that he keeps making it personal. He prefaces nearly every comment about Meghan with the info that she ghosted him on social media. It makes me feel that this is more about his bruised ego than any genuine view regardless of whether or not it is justified. I truly believe that if Meghan had stayed in touch with him he would now be firmly in the H&M camp.
No he doesn't. He did that in the early days when most people were still reasonably team harkle ... to emphasise her ability to slither into the DMs of influential people and then ghost them when she'd get a better offer. Like she did with Lizzie Cundy too.The only time he brings it up these days is when twatty sugars throw the accusation at him in interviews that he's some sort of rejected stalker.

The fact is that she slithered into his DMs on twitter, asked for introductions and invites to 'names' and events, then closed the 'friendship' down once she bagged numb nuts hazza.Iced. Ghosted. Those are the facts. Not just HIS truth, but THE truth and he has the messages (or receipts, if you prefer that meghanism).
He no longer bothers because now we all see that he nailed her MO before most other people saw the light. Find, use, discard.
Nor would he still be in the harkle camp if she was still kissing his arse. He is team Brenda all the way and would have eventually told her to fuck off, especially over the racism accusations directed at the UK and royals.

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I think that labelling people in derogatory ways detracts from constructive discussions about their behaviour. It fuels the contention that they have been the subject of discrimination.

My personal take on Meghan- she met a guy who is known to be charming and decided he was definitely worth hanging on to. I don’t believe for a second that she didn’t know who his family was or what being a member of the royal family would mean for her in terms of personal gain. It’s like meeting the good looking, rich professional- the one your parents want you to bring home- Harry was that on steroids. But unlike a celebrity union, where she could jump on noble causes and save the world à la Diana... she was not marrying the heir to the throne. And I don’t think she fully realised the constraints of her role as a person who would always come below William and Kate. She would not be allowed to cherry pick her causes and she would have to play by the rules.

When that didn’t work- they decided they’d make up their own rules. But I don’t think they checked or at least confirmed what they would be allowed to do as Duke and Duchess in commercial enterprises. As someone just mentioned- they rolled the dice and came up short. Now they are abroad, Covid has hit and no one (not even Canada or Donald) will pay for their security. They have to take what they are given and that’s Netflix and Spotify and whatever other Multinationals who want to pay for an inspirational talk. To be successful in this- they need to become relevant and now that they are not royal in a professional way, they have to become celebrities. So they did the interview. What card (the only card really) does Meghan have left- race. Instead of biding her time until Charles was King and playing by the rules, they went for the jugular- “people were racist about my child”. And the only people that believed them were celebrities of no consequence and some people of colour who were just glad (from my own personal conversations) to see someone talking about institutional racism. The problem- I cry bullshit.

I do think that Harry would have been an awful fool to lie completely- I do think someone may have said “oh what will the kids look like” or even “are you ready for the potential racism the child will face if dark”, but from conversations with my own in-laws, it’s usually meant with curiosity or even concern. I actually don’t think Harry knew she was going to bring that up and I would love to see an unedited copy of the interview. If the duke hadn’t gotten sick, I actually think that the allegations could have gained more traction, but alas- the Queen Mother and her funny jokes. The false statements were picked apart and the unsubstantiated allegations were called just that- unsubstantiated. And fair play to William- “we are very much not a racist family.”

Meghan didn’t come because she’s pregnant and not welcome. It’s both. This week is meant to be about the duke and not two children who threw their toys out of the pram and didn’t get their way. Now she’s back peddling but it’s probably too little too late.
I respectfully disagree that she just ‘met’ Harry and decided he was worth hanging on to. I think she’s a nasty, self serving narcissist with a Diana fixation who networked hard until she managed to connect with someone who could set her up with Harry. She even allegedly researched his mum’s favourite perfume to wear on the date! Since then she’s manipulated him relentlessly. The public welcomed her with open arms as, apparently, did the RF, but because the reality didn’t match her fantasy she spat in everyone’s faces and since he met her he’s gone from the cheeky chappy fun loving prince to a resentful, scowling malcontent. I’m far from exonerating Harry from responsibility in this whole shitshow but in my opinion MM is a thoroughly nasty, narcissistic POS who deserves everything that’s being said here. Have you ever seen the meme about playing chess with a pigeon? Yeah...if you modify it slightly it would go ‘dealing with MM is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how well you play she going to shit on the board and strut around like she’s won’.

• Heart
  • Wow

Puffin

VIP Member
So I think we are definitely starting to see the cogs come off with Megan and her PR machine and her 'friends' are scrambling to make her the gracious hero in this now that she has already played the victim card with the Oprah interview. We all know she is without a doubt a narcissist and as I have said on a previous thread she can only ever been seen as the victim or hero never ever the villain.

I think she got a rude awakening when she saw the outpouring and love and support for PP and TRF and I without a doubt think the statement from Obama , which I though was full of shade directed at the Harkles, really rattled her. So now she is back peddling furiously.

Megan's down fall is she played to an American audience ,who no offensive to any Americans on this thread, have very little idea about the royal family and what they stand for. They , like her, assumed the royal family were like the Disney films , not an institution.

'Ariel' has never quite gotten that she is not nor never will be the centre of attention when it comes to the royal family. The monarch followed by his or her successors are. She could have done so much for POC and WOC if she had just reined her ego in and actually been a role model. Rather than a stage 5 clinger who took to writing positive affirmations on bananas. Her ego and her need to feed it has and always will be her downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

freda19

VIP Member
Yankee wally uploading video showing Dean Scott, Hs mate, has been done for charity mismanagement of £400000 and fled to LA
Birds of a feather. I see that his missus has her snout in the money trough too. Styling herself a security expert and advising people not to reveal haribaldi's whereabouts.
Listen cuntchops, go get yer roots done, nobody gives a shiny shit where the cunt is. He can bugger off back to cali whenever he likes and nobody will shed a tear or form a guard of honour as he boards a plane with the rest of the peasants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Oh the stupidity with these sugars is unreal.
Both William and Catherine were very well thought of when they lived on Anglesey pre Wedding ...Catherine even helped with local scout troop and by all accounts was a very good baker ( I have this on very good authority from a colleague )
I once stood next to her when she was shopping in our local waitrose....no airs and graces- the local lads in the store were so excited to see her ( she had very low key security at the time) she even carried her own basket - I had a quick nosy to see what she was buying ( digestive biscuits and chocolate iirc!)what I do remember was that she was stunning and had the most amazing bouncy hair!
William flew the helicopter several time to local hospital to drop off casualties , but no one bothered him
Prince William flew for East Anglia Air Ambulance
I used to donate a lot of items to them
Lady in our local shop had met him at a fund raiser
No one knew he was going
He just turned up ,people just said oh doesn’t he look like Prince William lol ,no aires and graces stayed quite awhile and bought cakes to take home and made an undisclosed donation
Only reason he got Sussed was his voice

see Meecow that’s how you earn respect
by not making a press release every time you fart

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
He only did Doi a couple of years ago, I think that is his PR trying to up his profile.
Apologies to pussies everywhere but I think Alex Beresford enjoyed what's known as a "dead cat bounce", when he had a brief moment of fame thanks to Piers Morgan, then sank back into obscurity where he belongs and where he will stay. :ROFLMAO: Miow.
ETA Disclaimer...in case Feline Patrol come after me, I've got loads of cats and two dogs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Tried to post this in the last thread but it had already been locked. Haha.

It's human nature to want to forgive people who hurt us, especially family, but I don't think they should forgive him or allow him into the fold. I do believe he's in an abusive relationship, but abusive relationship or not, he's always been a little pr*ck, it's just that he's had the RF there to clean up his messes. Meghan may have been the one to push him over the edge, but I believe that he was waiting for an opportunity like this because he'd been wanting out for a long time. He's just as selfish as Meghan and a life of service and little to no recognition was just not for him.

Some things should not be forgiven, regardless of the circumstances or state of mind of the person. Accusing your own family of racism is a serious charge, especially in these times. He and Meghan basically accused them of denying Archie his birth right (we all know it's b.s. but it's what they claimed to Oprah), and removed his and H&M's security because of racism. That's essentially saying the RF left them under the constant threat of bodily harm or death because they didn't like the fact that Meghan was "black". I'm sorry, but I don't care how close he once was to his family. He severed that bond once he and his vile wife made those accusations. How can they ever trust him again? How can they be sure that another woman won't pull some kind of minge manipulation and make him turn on them again?
Agree with this 100%. This isn't an ordinary family and the first duty of the RF is to protect the Monarchy. Hazzno and Smegs are bad news, wish the RF harm and always will. You can see by the PR and vile Twitter from Smeg, and Hazzno is complicit. They tried to destabilise the Monarchy and Commonwealth , and Hazzno's actions could be seen as treason. The fact that they failed is because they are both as thick as pjg-shit and have such massive egos they could never see the big picture so cocked it up.

The idea of Catherine acting as peacemaker is idiotic and will cause trouble. The Harry they knew has long gone and been replaced by a nasty piece of work married to an equally nasty piece of work that the whole RF need to steer clear of. He needs removing from the line of succession and his titles stripped, but unfortunately he will be the King's son or close to the Throne.
ETA SORRY FORGOT TO THANK RUBY AND SPANGLY 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart