Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new thread! I see, you are still here despite advised by your doctor, your friends and Oprah to stay away! 👑 🛬

Thank you for the title @spangly ! We may need your service to survive all the PR coming this week! 🌱💸🚬

This pic by @Romy is all you need to know to recap!

Screenshot_20210412-130018_Instagram.jpg

If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.
Post thread suggestion around page 40 if possible, thank you.

Last thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Welcome to the new thread! I see, you are still here despite advised by your doctor, your friends and Oprah to stay away! 👑 🛬

Thank you for the title @spangly ! We may need your service to survive all the PR coming this week! 🌱💸🚬

View attachment 528011
If you are new, please read the pink wiki at the top of the page for Meghan's timeline.

Last thread:
This has to be the best summary. Fact

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Found this while having a look around on YouTube. What a dashing, handsome and funny man Prince Philip was.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
We will have the television on on Saturday, watchi g the proceedings. On ITV I think, rather than the beeb.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Meghan and Harry,
Lay down upon the riverbank.....
Harrys heart was all a'quiver..........
As he slowly undid her suspender....

And her knackered minge fell into the river.

😶😶😶😶😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Tried to post this in the last thread but it had already been locked. Haha.

It's human nature to want to forgive people who hurt us, especially family, but I don't think they should forgive him or allow him into the fold. I do believe he's in an abusive relationship, but abusive relationship or not, he's always been a little pr*ck, it's just that he's had the RF there to clean up his messes. Meghan may have been the one to push him over the edge, but I believe that he was waiting for an opportunity like this because he'd been wanting out for a long time. He's just as selfish as Meghan and a life of service and little to no recognition was just not for him.

Some things should not be forgiven, regardless of the circumstances or state of mind of the person. Accusing your own family of racism is a serious charge, especially in these times. He and Meghan basically accused them of denying Archie his birth right (we all know it's b.s. but it's what they claimed to Oprah), and removed his and H&M's security because of racism. That's essentially saying the RF left them under the constant threat of bodily harm or death because they didn't like the fact that Meghan was "black". I'm sorry, but I don't care how close he once was to his family. He severed that bond once he and his vile wife made those accusations. How can they ever trust him again? How can they be sure that another woman won't pull some kind of minge manipulation and make him turn on them again?

• Heart
Reactions: 104
That and showing the Orca tit!

ETA Have you seen there’s talk of Strictly wanting the part time weatherman on the next series 🤮🤮
Thankfully, we never go near any weekend television usually, so that will safely pass us by 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 528011

Last thread:
love the summary! i also love your transition to a new thread @Rubythefirebat. always so creative. have you thought about applying for Archewell Production so you can produce brilliant taglines for them? :ROFLMAO: Currently, Arsewell is bland as porridge.

amazing title @spangly

• Haha
Reactions: 33
If he does it I’m boycotting it, I saw him on the weather the other day and I was like eugh.

ETA Have you seen there’s talk of Strictly wanting the part time weatherman on the next series 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 21

Strictly never tease who they're interested in. It always the no hopers and hasbeens trying to create false interest so the programme will sign him. I suspect the next big thing's career isn't taking off as he thought and Orca is ignoring his calls

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.