Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of them all against the green background- taken by Catherine I believe - which I cant link as too techofuckwitty, really could be the 21st c version of an old master painting, to my eyes? it's beatifully composed, stunning scene, etc. I think it's wonderful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Can I ask the experienced Tattlers on here, am I not to use t he words, slapper.slut,tart or Shagbag in regard to an earlier post who found it offensive? do not wish to stir things up but would hate to cause offence to anyone.

Thanks to anyone who can let me know

Which comes first, the pic of Archie and Phil or Gayle King calling the RF racist for not releasing one with Archie in it, even though he wasn't born when it was taken and there's no proof that they all met up as a family like that in Balmoral (or anywhere else) in the few months Archie lived in the UK?
They went to Elton’s instead of Balmoral.

Reactions: 20
According to The Sun on twitter, all senior Royals will be wearing suits for the funeral because Andrew and Harry threw their toys out of the pram. If this is true, I'm so angry.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I'm loving all the sugars losing their tit on twitter because there's no pictures of Archie. It's like me kicking off because they've not released pictures of me and Philip chilling over a banger. You can’t do something if it never happened 🤣
BBQ & beer

What do you mean, you can’t see Philip in shot?

1618432984459.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
"Tin hattery"? Really? That's a bit dismissive and superior.
No need to be so rude about genuine beliefs on here regarding the mysterious markle child.
Of course you don't feel the hatred, you have been very vocal in defending them on DS so I'm not really sure why you grace us with your presence when this is evidently an anti smeggy and haribaldi thread. Not to be sarky and no offence intended whatsoever but there is a rave thread for them that truly might be more your style amelia.
Freda19 very well said, I applaud you😇

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can I ask the experienced Tattlers on here, am I not to use t he words, slapper.slut,tart or Shagbag in regard to an earlier post who found it offensive? do not wish to stir things up but would hate to cause offence to anyone.

If it's related to MeGain you're only repeating fact. Use away as far as I'm concerned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes.
Unexpected for Markle that put the same pom cap on Archie like Harry's when they landed in Africa, the Desmond Tutu outfit being merched by IRC H&M, Archie blanket origins instantly pointed out by friends as "sustainable" and then suddenly just a book and a baby in a wet diaper.
So the book seemed relevant.
Edit:
What is DS? I'm new here.
Digital spy , chat forumslike here , I left last year as I was getting attacked by someone relentlessly ( please forgive my spelling I know is is terrible )

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else notice the difference between the photograph‘s that accompanied Eugenie and Harry’s tributes?

Eugenie’s was of her, Prince Philip and Beatrice.
Harry’s was of him and Prince Philip BUT the original photograph contained William who was cropped out in Harry’s tribute.

Eugenie could’ve cropped out Beatrice but she chose not to.

Since I watched a programme on the York girls earlier this year (called Pampered Princesses?), they have both gone up in my estimation considerably and they are an asset to The Royal Family.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Well, I am an old slapper myself 😀, so it wouldnt cause me offence 😛😅 and Ive been called a lot worse lollllz 😅😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Use any word you like as long as it's not wacist or in reference to another poster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
According to The Sun on twitter, all senior Royals will be wearing suits for the funeral because Andrew and Harry threw their toys out of the pram. If this is true, I'm so angry.
If true its predictable.
Harkles didn't have a right to separate staff after the wedding, William got railroaded to make sure they get it.
Harry has no purpose-Kate and William get a third wheel.
Comonwealth service-K and William forced to walk with them
Markle removed Wimbledon watchers with her friends-Force Kate to take her to Wimbledon to polish her image.
I could fill pages with this, now of course press pressure on Kate again to "mend the rift. "
Andrew looks like the scapegoat this time.

Reactions: 21
I quite like the c word🤭 Not that anyone would notice. Sometimes no other word will do.
I do to, just not in the way they have used it. It seems to look like some sort of strange troll account that takes a pop at those with blue ticks.

Reactions: 4
I love that guy, he's no nonsense and he hates Harry and his tart
I am seriously considering emailing him to ask if he could do some digging about the moonbumps and surrogate. If anyone has the guts and the platform to reveal it, given there is something to reveal, it is him. And even if he finds it is just rumours, he could run it and tell the world how these two imbeciles created so much confusion and drama that people bought into the surrogate and no Farchie theories. BTW, I am team moonbump and Farchie living with the surrogate. Oh, and I think Dorrito is back in a tiny cell. There hasn't been a single pic of her in about a year now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
You using the term "tinhattery" is insulting to the many posters on here who firmly believe that there was jiggery pokery around the concieving and birth of archiedoll. Their opinion is as valid as yours so you shouldn't belittle them by pissing on their views from a high horse. They've not called you a sugar nut for being super supportive of the harkles elsewhere, so you need to word your essays more carefully when referring to their beliefs.
I don't follow you on DS, but I certainly have observed those who have been shaking their pompoms for team harkles over the past 18months and been piling on to posters who don't bask in the wondrousness of the treacherous harkles.
OK I think I'll leave it there in case dot dot dot .:rolleyes:
You do you and I'll do me. Bye.
Love the term 'jiggery pokery' my Dad used it a lot.

• Haha
I swear to god, MM's fans are so stupid:

bleeping idiot, they are so riddled with jealousy and no brains, you could actually hear these words coming out of smegs nasty mouth. What a pathetic bunch of losers,, complete twats

Reactions: 19
Digital spy , chat forumslike here , I left last year as I was getting attacked by someone relentlessly ( please forgive my spelling I know is is terrible )
Thank you. My spelling is worse, English is not my first language.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.