Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate was still pregnant at the time of the fitting incident. Allegedly, Charlotte was mocked by Meghan and JM's daughter Ivy, Meghan didn't want George or Charlotte in the wedding party. Meghan allegedly called Charlotte chubby and pitted Ivy against her. Because of the treatment Charlotte received, she was pulled out of the fittings and hence her dress didn't fit properly. Dumdum wouldn't let the little girls wear socks or tights, so their feet ended up hurting them, she made a comment about British girls being spoiled. It was just one clusterfuck of nastiness. it looks like Catherine had enough, especially if she was mistreating her child and Catherine let Maggot have it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Mums the word for Jessica Mulroney on social media these days. I wonder if MM and JM have coordinated their PR. Anyway, who you’re friends with really does say a lot about you...

That’s the correct use of “...”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Catherine and Harry clearly got on before Smegma arrived, Harry probably fancied her (who wouldn't) and she saw him as some light relief. IMO Catherine should totally blank him, or just be perfunctory during any interaction. A simple: "F*ck off c*nt" would be good, but she's too classy for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I never thought they'd do this but Brenda had better stand firm and not let these twats back in. Personally I think it would destroy the goodwill and support the RF have

Also how exhausting is all her pr. Someone's death should not be about you.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I didn't watch the interview either, just read about it afterwards so anyone please correct me if I'm wrong here.
MM said Kate was upset about 'something' but didn't actually elaborate what it actually was. This obviously justified the witch to take great offense and make it public. Not taking into account that Kate was either heavily pregnant at the time, or had just given birth. Regardless of Kate's status, hormones at this time would have been at the highest level. Giving birth, milk coming in, healing and settling a new baby into the family with older children is a huge thing.
Now, why wouldn't MM understand any of this and have any understanding for the situation? Hey Megs??
The fact this was done knowing Kate is unable to comment is despicable.
Spot on with your point saying she plays with the fact that Kate can't or won't respond.
Didn't she was once throwing tantrums at her own Dad when he was giving these kind of tell-all interviews talking what a bullshit daughter she was? and now she is doing to exact thing to Kate and the whole royal family. Gobshiteing and 'telling her side of the story'.
How bad the witch thought her father was hurting her is how bad her husband's family is feeling now.

Say what you want about his father, but apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I never thought they'd do this but Brenda had better stand firm and not let these twats back in. Personally I think it would destroy the goodwill and support the RF have

They are getting so desperate to get back in. That’s what all this bullshit PR is about. Yes, exhausting.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

I don’t think the Queen will reverse any decision regarding those two and their place within the royal business, otherwise what happens if they decided to upsticks again.

Meghan hates England, the fact she’s not top of the pecking order and that Katherine will be the next Princess of Wales.

They’ll never be back.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
If you watch this lady c video it gives you all the details (although I'd recommend watching it at 1.5 speed).

I thought it was interesting in her latest video how much she mentioned how mentally ill they are. I think they'd still take JCMC back but no way for her

I can't work out her strategy now. I think the outpouring of grief shocked Merkin, especially from the Obamas. But I can't work out if she actually wants back in or is trying the "I forgave them and tried to make up but they're so horrible and racist they refused".

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Spot on with your point saying she plays with the fact that Kate can't or won't respond.
Didn't she was once throwing tantrums at her own Dad when he was giving these kind of tell-all interviews talking what a bullshit daughter she was? and now she is doing to exact thing to Kate and the whole royal family. Gobshiteing and 'telling her side of the story'.
How bad the witch thought her father was hurting her is how bad her husband's family is feeling now.

Say what you want about his father, but apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Exactly! I'm probably a bit too much hung up on this particular bit than I should be, but I'm furious that Kate was thrown under the bus like this. As for the constant media reports that PP funeral gives William and Harry the chance to make amends, why the hell should William forgive their behaviour to his wife!?

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Also didn't someone suggest (perhaps in gest) that we should have a nominated Archewell website spy so we don't all drive their site traffic numbers up. This is no different imo.
That was me and it wasn’t in jest to be honest. Their whole public merching profile rests on those numbers so I object to us all helping them scrabble around for more filthy lucre!

I also haven’t been watched the interview for the same reason. Smegma was clearly obsessive about their wedding viewing numbers so watching her spout out off a load of drivelly lies and adding to her ego over viewing totals didn’t appeal. I didn’t need to anyway! The next few weeks every remotely interesting moment was picked apart in the press!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
He’ll be on the first available flight back home once the formalities are over, I hope.

He says he was trapped in the royal life, without the reverence he thinks he deserved , he’s free now so can duck off back to Cali.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I bring a humble offering from Australian breakfast TV. I get the feeling a certain couple aren't their favourites (see the last little bit of the clip) 😂

I go to sleep early and I wake up to 30 odd pages to catch up on and a new thread? I look forward to catching up :geek:

I like their version calling our royals The Magnificent Seven supporting The Queen. 😁

Charles
Camilla
William
Catherine
Anne
Edward
Sophie

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I haven’t been on my Tik Tok for a few weeks and went on today, and it is the worst app out there.

The nasty people mocking PP death, telling HMTQ to die, and just making videos mocking HMTQ and PP is disgusting.

i won’t go back on, but it’s disgusting and guess what’s worse, 85% are Americans who don’t know tit and get their information from The crown.

I’m sorry but I’m really starting to dislike Americans, even though it’s not all of them.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
That was me and it wasn’t in jest to be honest. Their whole public merching profile rests on those numbers so I object to us all helping them scrabble around for more filthy lucre!

I also haven’t been watched the interview for the same reason. Smegma was clearly obsessive about their wedding viewing numbers so watching her spout out off a load of drivelly lies and adding to her ego over viewing totals didn’t appeal. I didn’t need to anyway! The next few weeks every remotely interesting moment was picked apart in the press!
Ah of course jest, not gest! I thought my word choice looked off but couldn't figure it out :LOL: Even as a fluent non-native speaker it's a struggle early in the morning!
And I agree with the rest of your post, everything interesting got posted anyway :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I like their version calling our royals The Magnificent Seven supporting The Queen. 😁

Charles
Camilla
William
Catherine
Anne
Edward
Sophie
Any of the Magnificent Seven I would be proud to have attending an engagement. The Queen's (working) children and the heir's heir with spouse. As it should be.

Oh dear, is that wailing sound in the breeze coming from Montecito? Sounds a bit like a banshee :ROFLMAO: Haz will be fuming from all these reports, I wonder if he's realised yet that he truly isn't important to the monarchy and they'll get along just fine without him :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ah of course jest, not gest! I thought my word choice looked off but couldn't figure it out :LOL: Even as a fluent non-native speaker it's a struggle early in the morning!
And I agree with the rest of your post, everything interesting got posted anyway :)
I feel your pain...a fellow fluent non-native speaker here, and some days, with not enough coffee in the system, my brain does funny things to spellings 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we need to create a new bingo card for Saturday? I reckon the noise from Montecito is going to be deafening

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The DeuxMoi PR machine is in full swing again...

Insta story about how Harry and William have a "rocky at best" relationship and that H "wanted to see his brother before the funeral" but William is "busy with his kids in Norfolk".

Hmmm...Harry's actually in quarantine and can't have anyone just popping over! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Sorry, can't seem to link the screenshot. I was a bit on the fence re M&H but it's hard not to call out bullshit and I'm frustrated that people don't fact check before sharing such utter shite

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.