Harry and Meghan #90 Philip didn't want a fuss so let's make the funeral all about us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the rumour about Orca not taking MM's calls anymore are true. She may have been told about about M and the moon bump, and feels like an absolute chump and knows when this comes out she could look really stupid. I bet she's re watched the debacle and thinks, it was an actual tit show and how "un authentic" and insincere M is especially in the coop. And as for H well quite honestly he is a premier cru tosspot and showed himself up as such.

Also, Gayle making that sickening query with her side kick on her news show, about whether or not PP died of natural causes i.e. not as a result of the shock of the devastating attack on the RF and HMTQ i. She was trying to underscore the point to help her pal Porka that PP didn't die as a result of the interview. Honestly, can you really stoop that low? Well yes, it seems you can :sick:
I must remember to put my glasses on before reading post

"un authentic" and insincere M is especially in the coop.
I read that as in the CO - OP :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And at some point we can probably use advice similar to this.

Personally I don't like calling people out i.e. slut shaming because usually it's an exercise in imagination as it's all he said or she said (because men can be sluts too) but in this case with all the stories and no removal of those stories or law suits about those stories then I would say it's factual.and therefore fair game. It points to facets of her character and as this is about deconstructing behaviour etc. Having said that I refuse to circle around the drain of the meaning behind any short comment of theirs. But that's more to do with life's too short and it will all be exposed at some point. In this case when they make another duck up.or tell a contradicting lie.

Reactions: 15
Markle has got no sparkle
Harry is a dimbo
The pair of them are a right debacle
Shes a bimbo
I bet shes seen the ceiling at Mar-a-Largo 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The royal family were always well aware of SSS with Harry and Andrew for that matter. There used to be a lot of articles about it when he was growing up and being caught smoking weed and the Nazi uniform etc.

When Harry *seemed* to be doing well in the army there was talk that PC would be happy if Harry decided to become a career officer and not a full time working royal. Of course that went out when he pitched a fit about having to do a desk job.

Harry was given opportunities to make his own mark and he and Meghan were given a lot of prestigious patronages and jobs that ensured that though they weren't equal to William and Kate, that they would have their own sphere and they weren't exactly relegated to opening primary school sports halls in Grimsby.

But that wasn't enough for them and couldn't mask the fact that he was never going to get the top job unless something tragic happened to his brother's family. And he wouldn't have wanted it anyway - something he made clear before he met Meghan. He just wanted, as he still does, all the perks of senior royalty combined with being able to do whatever he wants. It's not like he's the only one in the family that has had to deal with that. Almost all of them have and they've managed to do meaningful work and personal lives without "having" to tell the world "their truth".

Meghan just seemed to think she was going to be her idol Diana and didn't realise that she was the Fergie in that situation.
Nicely put !

Reactions: 15
Can I ask the experienced Tattlers on here, am I not to use t he words, slapper.slut,tart or Shagbag in regard to an earlier post who found it offensive? do not wish to stir things up but would hate to cause offence to anyone.

Thanks to anyone who can let me know
That poster was being ridiculous, imo.

I entirely agree that we shouldn’t be shaming women for their sexual histories...I have a pretty comprehensive one myself, and I am glad I do.

But I’ll be buggered if I have to respect some tart who fucked her way to fame and then wants to boast about “female empowerment”.

Anyway, we’re all grown ups on here & we can say what we bloody like. M***net is ————> thataway if she needs somewhere she can pretend to be a feminist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
The thing I love about the photo with the 7 grandchildren is how natural the Queen looks holding Louis. She's clearly a woman with a lot of experience holding babies. Contrast that with Megain trying to hold on to Archie as she read a story.

Also I think it's far more likely that Charlotte has middle child syndrome rather than spare heir syndrome. I seriously doubt that she knows what an heir is, let alone that she's the spare one.

That's odd. I quite clearly remember using the term misogyny back in the 1970's. And the 80's/90's etc. It's pretty much been in constant use since the 1950's when hatred towards women began to be remarked upon. In fact there's a whole academic genre devoted to it.

Evidence of misogyny goes back centuries but perhaps you're not a history fan.

The vast majority of people are aware of it. Particularly women, many of whom have suffered it or at least know of women who have.
It doesn't compare with 'sexist' or 'non PC' because it's about hatred. And it has absolutely nothing to do with Trump.
I studied Women’s Studies in the 90’s
Understanding Misogyny was certainly a huge part of my degree course

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can I ask the experienced Tattlers on here, am I not to use t he words, slapper.slut,tart or Shagbag in regard to an earlier post who found it offensive? do not wish to stir things up but would hate to cause offence to anyone.

I think we should all just stick to saying what we think and roll with the reactions we get, good and not so good, without anyone having to leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It looked like a threat to me, based on the duck-rabbit illusion
Under philosophy and politics. It looked like the book was the only relevant thing there, and that she didn't want to distract from it.
Well, that is a very interesting interpretation and various posters have commented the set up of that whole montage made no sense but I hadn’t even thought about the book title... if true they are even more crazy than I thought!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
You know what really pissed me off? When she said in the interview about Kate being called 'wait Katie' what a crappy, underhanded little dig. You Meghan, wish you had 1% of the class our beautiful Duchess of Cambridge has.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
I'm loving all the sugars losing their tit on twitter because there's no pictures of Archie. It's like me kicking off because they've not released pictures of me and Philip chilling over a banger. You can’t do something if it never happened 🤣
They are completely cuckoo and desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised that old megaphone hasn't tried to sue Sky News Australia. I mean they've been up there with piers Morgan with calling her out. But I didn't say anything I don't wanna give her any fresh ideas 😅😂🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm still catching up, but after seeing that wonderful photo of HM, PP with all of their great grandchildren that Catherine took, reminded me of Harry's words.

"We will be the family she never had".

While his sentiments were heartfelt and true, little did he know that she wasn't remotely interested in being part of his family at all but managed to fool him into thinking he was a safe place to land.

Oh Harry...you were played big time 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Maybe, but there might be more to it:

Blair shattered ego, is documented in his books. 😁
From what I can remember, at the time of Princess Diana's death in 1997 it was because of some of Tony Blair's advice, that the Royal Family were able to survive the horrendous backlash they received, about the way they handled Diana's death. Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Tony Blair, but it seems that a number of people are keen to rewrite history at the moment.
I don't mean to sound disrespectful about the Royal Family, but some of us have long memories, which cannot be erased by years of well orchestrated PR exercises

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
But
I haven’t seen anyone “piling on” posters re H&M on DS. Not saying it hasn’t happened but, despite what you seem to think, I have not been “super supportive” and didn’t post about them that often and my posts were generally about the fact that I thought they were handling their PR disastrously. I also felt Piers Morgan was letting his personal issue with Meghan lead him to sounding like he was bizarrely obsessed with her.

If people want to believe Archie is a doll they are entitled to and I’m entitled to say I find that ridiculous. If they want to call me a Sugar Nut, that’s fine with me.

To be honest I find the whole adversarial nature of the H&M issue silly with people calling each other names and getting enraged about people none of us know.

You seem to have a particular issue with me. I honestly don’t know why. Maybe we clashed on DS or something. I don’t know because I don’t know who you are as you must have had a different name on there. Anyway yes, let’s agree to disagree.I have no desire to enter into a personal spat with anyone and I’m not going to. I’m just here to contribute to discussions I find interesting. I don’t expect people to always agree with me but neither will I be pressurised into not saying what I think because some people might not like it. Discussion isn’t about everyone agreeing with each other.
But neither is it a s/he who shouts loudest and longest wins.

Reactions: 9

You can use whatever you like, if people get offended perhaps they should stick to reading the alphabet backwards, and not Tattle. Although slut, slapper and tart are quite mild really when it comes to Megsy, I think @freda19's favourite word is far more suitable and correct in this case.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
You know what really pissed me off? When she said in the interview about Kate being called 'wait Katie' what a crappy, underhanded little dig. You Meghan, wish you had 1% of the class our beautiful Duchess of Cambridge has.
This the one that really grinds my gears:

“I don't want to sound dismissive: it was a difficult week on the eve of the wedding, she was upset about something, but she admitted that she was wrong and apologized. She did what I would have done if I had offended someone, "

What YOUUUU would have done? Who cares what YOU would have done?!! Who are YOUUUU!!!!
It's more typical to say "what anyone would have done", no? What a fugly creature.

Reactions: 28
I'm bleeping sick to death of some posters blaming Diana for all of Harry's cuntish ways. She's been dead for 25 years, twice the age that Harry was when she died. How is it her fault that he was overindulged and spoilt after the age of twelve. He did have another parent, Grandparents and other family members, there is a collective responsibility for how Harry has turned out and I don't think that the result can purely blamed on Diana.
Have to say I agree with you on this one. I think Haz was overindulged because of Charles' guilt over the death of Diana. Probably a natural reaction at first but should have been tempered with common sense. Nobody was doing Harry any favours by indulging him.

I also think that Harry isn't the brightest spark in the bunch but equally he isn't aware of that. As I've said before, this is a man who has achieved NOTHING on his own merit. The very fact that he's a 36 year old multimillionaire but thought people would sympathise with him because 'Daddy cut me off financially' says a lot about him. Especially at a time when people are dealing with Covid and facing financial ruin. He's not on the same planet as the rest of us and it shows.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.