Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

antinoos

Hello girls. Didya miss me? Some free advice Dont Get It. Auntie has been proper poorly. Not the full Boris but fuck me I need my own bespoke charity to cope with the trauma of the fucking coughing which has finally abated and I'm back on the Gin. Actually I hate Gin unless its in a dry martini and its too early for anything but a bloody mary, but I digress. I dont ever want to talk about it again fucking RNA no breeding and no manners.

Now where was I...The Amended Reply (to the Defence).

The way it works is the Claimant sets out their case identifying the facts and matters they rely on (without complete detail) in seeking an order from the Court, which is what a "Case" actually is - in this case Damages initially for Breach of Privacy and all sorts of alleged racist wrongdoing that the court struck out because it was bollocks. Now just Breach of Privacy.

The Defendants then say how they will dispute the facts and matters and why the legal basis of the Claim is wrong. Then there is the Claimants Reply. Often a Counterclaim is introduced at this point to up the Ante for the Claimant (not only are you going to lose your claim but Im suing you for damages as well). This is where Aunties favourite poppet Colleen has come unstuck (well one of them) but thats another story.

The Claim looks a little challenged after the Defencw so the Claimant often files a Reply usually denying matters raised for the first time in the Defence so the legal and factual matters that will be argued in Court at Trial have boundaries and the real issues can be litigated sensibly amidst all the noise.

God I'm boring myself but I know you clever bitches like to be well informed, In the good old days when the only women you saw in court were weeping picturesquely in the witness box there were further pleadings: rebuttals, rejoinders and sur-rejoinders but they alas went out with the ducking stool.

The legal filing that the Peoples Pustules desperate lawyers have finally made is an Amended Reply. Exactly 2 months after Warby took them to the woodshed, which itself suggests they were dragging their feet and did so at the last minute up against a deadline ultimatum based on the date of the Order. A month would be more usual.

Unfortunately there is no copy available online and I am reliant on the most detailed description of it which appears in the evil Daily Mail which is of course one of the parties and may not be whole picture. Meghans case is now that the publication of the letter was a breach of her privacy rights. The Mails defence is that she had already waived the rights when her "then-friends" leaked either the letter or its existence or some of its contents to something called People Magazine.

Imagine the scene at Schillings, Meghans rather "legacy" legal budgies. They may well, you may think, hate her. You cannot have that much of a reputation for being an impossible demanding bitch with a trail of corpses without being....They took on the case in a welter of £25k interim biils paid by return as the champions of the wronged bi-racial peoples princess. They have slowly discovered that perhaps all was not as they were initially led to believe and been publically humiliated. Their client blames them. She does not respond to communications except at unreasonable times and she is always hurt, disappointed critical and onto the slightest error. They hoped she might sack them but she hasnt and they have made some sort of promise that they can still make it all work just to make life bearable but in their deep dark legal hearts they know its a very dead dog and its going to end quite horribly, even if by some miracle she wins.

The Reply has to pull off the remarkable feat of arguing with a straight face that Meghan was completely unaware that no fewer than 5 of her "then-friends" spontaneously went to People and incidentally mentioned the letter without her knowledge. The explanation they have persuaded her to sign off on is that they were so concerned about the frail mental health of this hard boiled twice married Z list actress and succesful businesswoman because the evil old Nazis in the Palace Press Office didnt stop the racist British Press publishing true stories about her appalling behaviour, that the felt compelled out of the kind of blind loyalty saints inspire to talk without her knowledge to the press. Thus she didnt know and thus she had an expectation of Privacy in the letter.

Will anyone believe this? As a lawyer you often just let lying clients walk across no mans land into the machine gun fire....not that I'm saying this is happening. Oh no. Perish the thought.

Finally, you drop a dead cat on the table. In this case the hilarious assertion that she raised £1billion for the Exchequer. Thats a fuck of a lot of Yacht Trips.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan #30 Harry and Meghan full of spite, come on Royal Family put and end to their shite

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ohhhh I'm now a tattle VIP member.
When I first joined this site I admit I joined just to read and be able to click on the thumbnails to make them bigger which you can't do if your a guest.
I felt comfortable right away to start comments and then pics 😊 I really appreciate all the likes and other emojis given to me to show how much my posts are enjoyed ❤ Thank you ❤ xx

On staying on topic...VIP...Not something Harry and Meghan will ever be 🤭

I'm so flattered I've made this lol 🤭

The next one is Iconic member...I need over 10 thousand posts I think to get to 100,000 emojis 😄 anyway I love it on here, I won't give it up 😄
Polish_20200702_232221983_resize_89.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

mardymare

VIP Member
YouTube comment - has anyone heard any details about this??

Another designer has come out asking MM NOT to wear his clothes. The first designer, I think Oscar de la Renta, if I remember correctly, asked her to stop wearing his clothes as his company stocks had fallen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Toto

Chatty Member
Morning Tattlers. You know when something goes 'ping' in your head? Well, it happened to me this morning. Like lots of people, I've wondered at the increasingly outrageous behaviour of H and M, the Palace's lack of response, and been agog at how the year 'probation' period isn't even halfway through yet.

So how does this sound? H and M, especially M, have no intention of waiting until the year is up. They want a showdown and they want it now, and all these antics are an attempt at provoking a reaction from the Palace. It's not in M's nature to not get her way and do nothing. Think of Tiaragate.

She seems extremely vengeful, and I've no doubt she was the principal architect of H and M's Megxit proposals. Remember the waffly proposals about picking and choosing the good bits of Royal duties, and 'collaborating'(!) with HMQ. I can just imagine it being penned in cod-calligraphy by M with H giggling his approval nearby. Of course the Palace played a blinder in appearing to give them more than they'd demanded: no duties at all, loadsa money for doing nothing and RPOs coming out of their ears, while taking away the real prize namely the HRHs and the royal-y bit. And the coup-de-grace - the year long probation. Ouch, that must have been a massive affront to her ego.

So. I reckon they thought "Fuck that for a game of soldiers. NO-one tells US what to do, and WE'RE not waiting a year for YOU to decide ANYTHING . WE'RE the ones calling the shots." Of course, the pandemic put a spoke in their wheel, but they couldn't have been more provocative since Megxit if they'd tried, especially in terms of the leaks to the press about the nasty behaviour of the Palace and individual members of the RF towards them. Their behaviour hasn't even been constant, it's become more and more egregious as the months roll on. They keep poking and poking because they want a fight, they want a reaction. They want the Palace to say " Right, we're done. We said a year but you've been such a pair of shits we're calling it in now. No titles, no money (or a single fuck-off payment) and don't let the door hit your arses on the way out."

It would play right into their victim narrative. M could play her trump card with H - "History's repeating itself H. They took your Mom's HRH away and look, now they've done it to you as well" which would feed his self-pity and Dead Diana schtick, and keep him onside. And they could still continue with their drama only this time the gloves would truly be off.

It sounds mad and self-destructive, but that's what they are. M needs constant drama and attention with her at the centre of it the way I need oxygen. She's never developed mature and adult behaviours, but is a monstrously-spoiled and indulged kid who's never been told 'no' stuck in an adult body. She's never experienced the consequences of her behaviour but moves on without a backward glance, and is completely unbothered by the chaos and carnage she leaves behind. H is a simpleton, and he and poor Archie are just vessels and collateral damage.

So what are the Palace to do? The courtiers and aides are wily strategists and it'll be very interesting to see how it plays out. I suspect they're at the point where H needs to be cut adrift to save the ship and its reputation.

Talking of history repeating itself, isn't it sad that H has visited on his son the speculation about his parentage that H himself has been surrounded by all his life.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I have been giving Just H the benefit of doubt until now. I felt sorry for him (mad I know). However he has well and truly fucked up. He is a fucking PRICK!. My Da was a welder on the Clyde,to my knowledge he never profited from slavery.To say we are endemic racists is a slight on our upbringing. She wrote that pile of shite for him.The hand actions,the faces that the daft fucker pulled, had all been rehearsed. As for Britain making a mass profit from her wedding to H, don't make me laugh. I'm a 64 year old from the Gorbals in Glasgow,and you can bet your bottom dollar that if I had let H into my knickers it would have made truck loads more than a billion £s. Who the fuck does she think she is? I think the time has come for the BRF to defend themselves. They cannot let this pair of freeloaders be recipients of tax payers hard earned cash.Then trash the fuck out of us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Holly Golightly

This might make me sound a bit pathetic but I'm finding Harry and Meghan's constant attacks on my country and heritage quite upsetting at this point. Society is in absolutely ghastly state at the moment anyway and rather than try to help heal the divisions, H&M seem to be gleefully trying to widen them even futher.

I don't even particularly care about the Royal family beyond respecting the Queen for her loyal and unwavering service, nor am I much of a patriot. I just can't understand why H&M keep poking at everyone. It's very unpleasant, especially at a time of unprecedented global stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Interesting comment in the DM comments section:

"Skilat, DFW Texas, United States, 3 hours ago

There have been a few blinds here in America showing how at least one friend is very afraid. Like, very, very afraid of perjury. Which means Meghan has been concocting the exact lie she expects each friend to tell on the stand. Meghan doesn't realize the attorneys for the papers already have the answers, they're just hoping to catch the friend telling the exact lie they need to prove those answers. Meghan thinks shes the smartest person in the room, this court case shows her level of delusion."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
If he goes to the US, would he even survive. Clinton, Ghislaine and Kevin spacey were bossom buddies, there has to be something to tell there
The sheer level of disrespect in this photo actually makes my blood boil...
6405FF17-7AE4-4F2A-9F56-B3DE285CB3B2.jpeg

Even worse, enabled by a son of the Queen. To me it’s like allowing total strangers into your mums home to lay on her bed, try her shoes on etc., etc. This isn’t just mums favourite comfy armchair in the corner of the lounge, it’s a symbol of everything mysterious and wonderful about the monarchy. Whether a royalist or not, to invite these slime balls to visit the Palace, they then abuse that privilege by taking the piss out of it with, no doubt, encouragement from Andrew who probably took that photo. Off with their fucking heads!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

acca00

Chatty Member
Whatever the truth is, there is, as usual with Meghan, utter toxicity. She was welcomed into British society and given patronages and tours and a home, etc. And all she did was estrange Harry from his family and all those who care for him. There is zero empathy from her to anyone. She is really, really toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Despicableme

Chatty Member
  • Meghan believes her wedding to Prince Harry in Windsor in 2018 generated £1billion in tourism revenue;
  • The Duchess pointed out Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and Prince Michael 'undertake paid work' as royals;
  • Meghan denied saying in the letter that she felt her father had 'victimised' her and she had 'only one father';
  • She wrote the letter to stop him being 'manipulated' by the Press, rather than 'an attempt at reconciliation';
  • Meghan spent her own money on flights for her father to and from to London and his hotel for her wedding;
  • The Duchess felt 'unprotected' by the 'institution' of the Royal Family and was prevented from defending herself, which left her friends 'rightly concerned for her welfare, specifically as she was pregnant'.
The above is from the Mail. The amount of money generated by the wedding is irrelevant surely. Beatrice and her sister working is also irrelevant to this case. Meghan paying for flights for her dad sounds irrelevant as well.

I can only say that she has a weird perception of protection. She's basically admitting that because she wasn't supposed to talk to the press she thought it was Ok to brief 5 mates to do it for her.

I really hope that she loses 🙏
My understanding is Beatrice, Eugenie, Zara, etc work, but hold I guess “normal” jobs (not sure how to phrase it,) ie they are not making billions selling their links to the RF & their souls to the devil. They keep their heads down when it comes to making political statements & are happy to follow Royal Protocols etc, nor are they latching onto anything they think will earn them loadsa money!
(Whilst acknowledging that they have lots of doors open for them because of who they are.)

Im don’t think any of them receive money from the civil list, any public appearances ie Trooping the Colour etc. are family events, (anyone know if they get paid for those? ). Nor do they have full time “paid for security” Andrew pays for B&E’s security, as Charles had them removed from the list & the only time we pay for it is on official family business. I would guess that’s why they are not present at things like the commonwealth service etc. because they are attended by working royals.

As far as Im aware they Zara & co, aren’t classed as Senior or Working Members of the RF, which Ginge & Cringe would be purely from H’s position at birth, son of a future monarch. As such any charities B&E support is off their own backs, & not classed as official engagements - or is this not the case?

The problem is cringe wanted celebrity, a life of private jets & a bank account to support it.
Celebrity & Royalty don’t mix, they are 2 completely different animals.

Anyone else getting so sick of this victim narrative? I am irrationally pissed off with them today :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry

freda19

VIP Member
This might make me sound a bit pathetic but I'm finding Harry and Meghan's constant attacks on my country and heritage quite upsetting at this point. Society is in absolutely ghastly state at the moment anyway and rather than try to help heal the divisions, H&M seem to be gleefully trying to widen them even futher.

I don't even particularly care about the Royal family beyond respecting the Queen for her loyal and unwavering service, nor am I much of a patriot. I just can't understand why H&M keep poking at everyone. It's very unpleasant, especially at a time of unprecedented global stress.
That's not being pathetic, it's having a heart that isn't made of stone.
It was bad enough 6 months ago, we could just call them a greedy pair of twats and laugh at them, but it isn't funny any more.
It's heart breaking that they are doing their utmost to rip his family to shreds and cause his grandparents so much distress in what is in all honesty probably their final years.
If anything happens to any of the seniors I hope haribo gets booed to fuck if he shows his piggy eyed face in the UK.:mad:

Oh and welcome to the thread.

Harry and Meghan #30 Harry and Meghan full of spite, come on Royal Family put an end to their shite
Oh I like that, maybe put "Brenda" instead of Royal Family and it scans better.

• Heart

Anfield Annie

Off to bed...nighty night, Bonne soirée as they say in these parts where I live 🇫🇷

one last thing I’ll say, repeat from before probably...I still cannot get over how Harry has it in his heart, his soul, his head (more empty up there with that half an o-level taking up all the space 😄) ...to act like he does towards his family, especially his grandparents , especially at their age. Stress and upset can kill..yes they live cosy protected lives but they are still human....all this crap Ginge is stirring up from the bottom of the cess pool he’s chosen to move to must be very very distressing for them. To see the breakdown of relationships again must hurt a lot ...and that’s before HMTQ and Prince Pip have to listen to all the bullshit her grandson and his fake wife puke up 🤮

my grandparents were such important people to me, I’m 53 now, they died when I was 18 - 20 yrs old, both only in their early , mid 60’s at the time. I so wish they could have been in my life when I was a proper adult, more grown up to be able to share things with, to talk to. I was the eldest grandchild and my Grandad in particular doted on me, I was the “apple of his eye” as he used to always say.....

to see someone else abusing their privilege, of still having people like that in their lives genuinely upsets me

• Heart
Reactions: 46

antinoos

Oh,Aunty,I'm so glad you are back...they have been so awful to me and I have done nothing,I promise.
I really hope you are well now cos we need you more than ever...not only is she sueing the DM,she's sueing as a thingummy for Archie (technically term you recognise❤) .
You are back and all is well in the Fred tattlers world,make you feel all warm inside❤😘🤗

I'm sorry I had it before cos it's the worst pic I could find of her...then thought I would swap to a nicer pic for a change,but she's back cos I hate her and love the pic of her looking so good and so like her age😁
Now we are identical twins and we will see each other straightaway 🤗🥰
Oh you poor dear. I suspect things have been getting a bit Cell Block H without Aunties moderating presence. I note an increase in the level of foul language which had better fucking stop. There used to be standards back in my day. It's lovely to be back, its been horrid xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

kev1974

VIP Member
I'm afraid if you are not black,the sugared almonds will always say you are racist,they will put up with you if you are alittle bit darker like Smeg but otherwise it will always go back to slave/victim mentality.they band together as there's safety in numbers and as lot as they are not on their own or ppl aren't liking their spiel,they feel like they have the upper hand.
Sadly because of this BLM thing in the spotlight ,they are looking for any little slight and adding alittle racist seasoning because they know they only have to mention the racist element or their colour and they know ppl will be on their woke side.
This unconscious bias is so great to mention as it justifies why black ppl have the biggest racist chip on their shoulders and the only have to mention....is it because I am black? and it will be ok cos noone wants to appear racist....I don't like MLP but that's exactly what happened with her and Sasha.As soon as pony refused to bow down to the woke black persons call to action,she was racist vand no amount of shovelling and apologizing would help her..so that's why all the companies dropped her like a stone,cos they didn't want to be tarred with the racist brush and that's why I think,ATM that if you are black or mixed race,any other colour than white,you can do no wrong.Even an innocent remark can be turned into a dig,so ppl are scared to say anything incase it's twisted so we keep silent,then it turns to anger and jealousy,then downright anarchy...and there's always someone like Soros with enough money to fuel the bonfire for his own purposes.
I despair of the human race...the worst thing is we can all see it happening and we can do nothing to stop it,until someone credible and genuine and black,says enough is enough....but it won't be Smeg...she will be one of the ppl throwing petrol on the ashes and watching it all reignite so it fuels her selfish cause from a safe distance.sad,nasty bitch,teaching h all she knows.
Just need to get it out there that there were millions of white slaves too. No single race holds the monopoly on slavery, they were ALL at it.
I forget who it was, but some key black guy in early American history had a load of white slaves as well. Eventually the message has to sink in that a lot of history was bad.

Also a bit of attention on modern slavery wouldn't go amiss either. Why aren't we doing anything about the slavery that's going on today, also involving all colours? From terrible conditions abroad mining the stuff that iphones and tesla batteries need, to clothes factories in Asia making everyone's £1 t-shirts, to trafficked people being forced to work in nail bars and car washes right here in the UK. If Smegs really wants to make a difference she could start turning a spotlight onto all those modern abuses that are going on and nobody is giving two fingers about, but oh no it's far more fashionable to bang on about things that happened 300 years ago isn't it!

If Smegs has a modern smartphone, of any make, the chances are that someone was abused in some way to make it, so she is a slavemaster herself. If Hazard shows up at any of the Football World Cup games in Qatar etc, where the stadiums have been built in slavery conditions, he is effectively condoning modern slavery too.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Another good blog. She’s right when she calls out BP for allowing Thing 1 & Thing 2 to use QCT for political and divisive statements. They may think it’s a good thing but the majority of the population (at least those who give a shit) don’t think that way. We’re so damned sick of being preached to by twats in million dollar squats.
I love that, should be the title of the next thread : Twats in Million Dollar Squats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Anfield Annie

Just looking back on this shit show video by HPH "hen pecked harry'.....I am sick of seeing him, sick of listening to him, sick of him thinking that his (very privileged) position in life automatically authorises him to come out with this drivel for the rest of the plebs in the world

AND....when he begins by saying "my wife said recently...." God, that must be how he starts literally every sentence these days

My belief now is that HE is actually the worst of the two...she is the grifter, the chancer, the devious cow..trying , as she has done for years, to climb that fame mountain, reach the starry heights she thinks she deserves and retrieve those mega bucks she's so so desperate for

HE...is the guy who for 30 odd years lived a life of such luxury, in a world none of us will ever know or relate to. He was pandered and supported and basically allowed to do what the hell he liked for not that much in return. And yet..after all that, he has the bare faced cheek to treat his own direct family like this. He never ever had a major issue with them before, he always had close relationships with his father, grandparents and obviously William & Kate . I simply do not see or understand what was so bad about his life that he had to run off. Of course Cringe came along but seriously....is he really trying to tell us that his life was so shit that he was just waiting for that one opportunity, one excuse to do the runner he has done...I don't believe that for one minute

So...as & when the inevitable happens, & he is dumped from a great height when the shit really does start to hit the fan for them, I really really hope he is left out in the cold to sort it out himself. he doesn't deserve the support of the British public or the rest of his family. They way he has allowed this to happen, gone along with the whole thing and enabled that stupid cow to put him in this position is a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 43