Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, they probably set it all up and went ahead with their plans without consulting anyone. I guess that the rest of the royal family must have found out at some point. Can you imagine how shocked they were?
I'm convinced that is the real reason why Archie doesn't have a title. He's still in the line of succession but as he's so low down there's very little chance he would ever get to the throne.
Exactly this ☝

My thoughts are, she froze her eggs well before the wedding. Possibly in Toronto as per whispers on Twitter. She's too self centred and narcissistic to carry and birth a baby herself, so used a surrogate. I do believe she was in it for the titles, both for herself and Archie and when he didn't get one had a Megatron meltdown.

DAILY Mail comment 😂😂😂

So first she asks her friends to leak the info then she throws them under the bus by denying she ever did so...what a vile, nasty creature.
Send that lovely person an invite to our marvellous thread on Tattle 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the pair of cunts had them over a barrel. After all it's not like they have listened to any advice they were given. Maybe Brenda advised them to come clean, but by then the various moonbumps/coat flashings had been seen too frequently?
yeh, true..I forgot to add that coat flashing in my message before. all far too late in the day so they must have had no choice

Reactions: 15
  • Meghan believes her wedding to Prince Harry in Windsor in 2018 generated £1billion in tourism revenue;
  • The Duchess pointed out Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and Prince Michael 'undertake paid work' as royals;
  • Meghan denied saying in the letter that she felt her father had 'victimised' her and she had 'only one father';
  • She wrote the letter to stop him being 'manipulated' by the Press, rather than 'an attempt at reconciliation';
  • Meghan spent her own money on flights for her father to and from to London and his hotel for her wedding;
  • The Duchess felt 'unprotected' by the 'institution' of the Royal Family and was prevented from defending herself, which left her friends 'rightly concerned for her welfare, specifically as she was pregnant'.
The above is from the Mail. The amount of money generated by the wedding is irrelevant surely. Beatrice and her sister working is also irrelevant to this case. Meghan paying for flights for her dad sounds irrelevant as well.

I can only say that she has a weird perception of protection. She's basically admitting that because she wasn't supposed to talk to the press she thought it was Ok to brief 5 mates to do it for her.

I really hope that she loses 🙏
The money would have been generated no matter who he married, it's bugger all to do with him marrying an old slapper with dodgy images across the internet. A genuine princess or nice local girl would have been nice, but none of those would put up with Prince Petulant so he scraped the barrel andthis is the result. Jesus, if he'd plucked a single mum from a sink estate he'd be better off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The Palace didn't protect her??? duck off!! The wrapped her up in bubble wrap and defended her from the press at every turn.. She's a bleeping liar
and as just been hearing....they've effectively "lied" for her by going along with the moonbump crap too so thats a major layer of protection, whether they wanted to or not, whether they agreed with her or not - they still did it

Reactions: 21
It doesn't look as though you need documented proof of that? Can any recent UK parents clarify?
I recently registered a birth. You don’t have to have proof but it is a legal document and there are signs everywhere stating this and that you can be prosecuted for lying etc

• Wow
Reactions: 26
The money would have been generated no matter who he married, it's bugger all to do with him marrying an old slapper with dodgy images across the internet. A genuine princess or nice local girl would have been nice, but none of those would put up with Prince Petulant so he scraped the barrel andthis is the result. Jesus, if he'd plucked a single mum from a sink estate he'd be better off.
If only he had picked a nice single mum or someone normal. She might of been happy living a nice quiet life in South Africa, away from the paps and the camera flashes which set off Just Harry's ptsd 🤪 Instead he picked the booby prize!

heres-what-you-could-have-won.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Meghan believes her wedding to Prince Harry in Windsor in 2018 generated £1billion in tourism revenue;
  • The Duchess pointed out Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie and Prince Michael 'undertake paid work' as royals;
  • Meghan denied saying in the letter that she felt her father had 'victimised' her and she had 'only one father';
  • She wrote the letter to stop him being 'manipulated' by the Press, rather than 'an attempt at reconciliation';
  • Meghan spent her own money on flights for her father to and from to London and his hotel for her wedding;
  • The Duchess felt 'unprotected' by the 'institution' of the Royal Family and was prevented from defending herself, which left her friends 'rightly concerned for her welfare, specifically as she was pregnant'.
The above is from the Mail. The amount of money generated by the wedding is irrelevant surely. Beatrice and her sister working is also irrelevant to this case. Meghan paying for flights for her dad sounds irrelevant as well.

I can only say that she has a weird perception of protection. She's basically admitting that because she wasn't supposed to talk to the press she thought it was Ok to brief 5 mates to do it for her.

I really hope that she loses 🙏
My understanding is Beatrice, Eugenie, Zara, etc work, but hold I guess “normal” jobs (not sure how to phrase it,) ie they are not making billions selling their links to the RF & their souls to the devil. They keep their heads down when it comes to making political statements & are happy to follow Royal Protocols etc, nor are they latching onto anything they think will earn them loadsa money!
(Whilst acknowledging that they have lots of doors open for them because of who they are.)

Im don’t think any of them receive money from the civil list, any public appearances ie Trooping the Colour etc. are family events, (anyone know if they get paid for those? ). Nor do they have full time “paid for security” Andrew pays for B&E’s security, as Charles had them removed from the list & the only time we pay for it is on official family business. I would guess that’s why they are not present at things like the commonwealth service etc. because they are attended by working royals.

As far as Im aware they Zara & co, aren’t classed as Senior or Working Members of the RF, which Ginge & Cringe would be purely from H’s position at birth, son of a future monarch. As such any charities B&E support is off their own backs, & not classed as official engagements - or is this not the case?

The problem is cringe wanted celebrity, a life of private jets & a bank account to support it.
Celebrity & Royalty don’t mix, they are 2 completely different animals.

Anyone else getting so sick of this victim narrative? I am irrationally pissed off with them today :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Place your bets guys.:m

a longtime friend, ~~~ MLP
a former co-star, ~~~Someone from Suits.
a friend from LA~~~ Her agent
a one-time colleague. ~~~ Ninny noonoo poopoo from her yacht days.
a close confidante'. ~~~Markus.
I've seen the name Abigail Spencer mentioned a few times. I had to look her up, yep, she was on friends and so much else besides. If she was complicit in this then I wish her what she deserves.

I put a video up of her she's very wordy and sounds exactly like Meagain in rhetoric, the same programmer? : - )

I was wondering...what id the megxit thing was all part of the "deal"....in return for Ginge & Cringe bleeping over HMTQ
How could you forget, she did it every 5 minutes 🤣🤣
God yes...but in my defence your honour there's been a lot to look at & talk about since!! :LOL:....its only when you look back at some of those clips that you sit there and go...WTAF was she thinking!!

And oh to be a fly on the wall when that conversation took place with Granny & Pa about the baby....William will have blown a fuse

I had a thought....what if the Megxit thing was actually driven by HMTQ as punishment for lying to her about the baby....for the deception and for putting the BRF in such an awkward & dangerous position , forcing them to go along with the whole charade and for generally deceiving the British public like that....maybe it was all part of the wider plan.....if you don't want us to snitch on you you can basically duck off 👑👋..we don't want you to taint us any further

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I recently registered a birth. You don’t have to have proof but it is a legal document and there are signs everywhere stating this and that you can be prosecuted for lying etc
That's what happened, I'll bet. Haz rocked up with his ID as the new doting dad of the 'world's most famous baby' and registered the birth. If it was a surrogate birth, only the birth mother could legally do that, but for the Harkles, the laws are for mere peasants like us. :mad:

If you look at Mad Megz law suit against the Mail (ANL), no-one thinks she is telling the truth about 'not knowing' about the 5 friends. No one. Not even her lawyers - they aren't stupid.

Those friends who according to People ' who talk to her daily'

Close confidante - 'we've all been to their cottage' Jessica Mulroney?

A friend from LA ' recalls visiting the cottage... 'We had a couple of days together recently' (Heather Dorak?)

Longtime friend talks about Meghan's father 'He knows how to get in touch with her... he's never texted, It's super-painful' Lindsay Jill Roth?

Former co-star ...'That's how she crouches down with our kids at home' Suits: Sarah Rafferty? (Abigail Spencer has only one child, Sarah has two)

says a former colleague. “We talk daily. And the first thing out of her mouth is, ‘How are the kids? Another Suits star?

The biggest surprise is that she hasn't taken the hit and settled this ridiculous case.

• Heart
I've seen the name Abigail Spencer mentioned a few times. I had to look her up, yep, she was on friends and so much else besides. If she was complicit in this then I wish her what she deserves.

I put a video up of her she's very wordy and sounds exactly like Meagain in rhetoric, the same programmer? : - )

Apologies, I said friends, it should have read 'Suits'...

Reactions: 11
That's what happened, I'll bet. Haz rocked up with his ID as the new doting dad of the 'world's most famous baby' and registered the birth. If it was a surrogate birth, only the birth mother could legally do that, but for the Harkles, the laws are for mere peasants like us. :mad:

If you look at Mad Megz law suit against the Mail (ANL), no-one thinks she is telling the truth about 'not knowing' about the 5 friends. No one. Not even her lawyers - they aren't stupid.

A friend from LA ' recalls visiting the cottage... 'We had a couple of days together recently' (Heather Dorak?)

Longtime friend talks about Meghan's father 'He knows how to get in touch with her... he's never texted, It's super-painful' Lindsay Jill Roth?

Former co-star ...'That's how she crouches down with our kids at home' Suits: Sarah Rafferty? (Abigail Spencer has only one child, Sarah has two)

says a former colleague. “We talk daily. And the first thing out of her mouth is, ‘How are the kids? Another Suits star?

The biggest surprise is that she hasn't taken the hit and settled this ridiculous case.
Excellent sleuthing Sherlock.

Reactions: 19
Interesting comment in the DM comments section:

"Skilat, DFW Texas, United States, 3 hours ago

There have been a few blinds here in America showing how at least one friend is very afraid. Like, very, very afraid of perjury. Which means Meghan has been concocting the exact lie she expects each friend to tell on the stand. Meghan doesn't realize the attorneys for the papers already have the answers, they're just hoping to catch the friend telling the exact lie they need to prove those answers. Meghan thinks shes the smartest person in the room, this court case shows her level of delusion."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
God Meghan, when you can only get praise by pretending to be your husband shouldn't you take the hint and just duck off away?
Yeah Meghan, your clumsy, buniony, cloven hoof prints are all over that, you stupid tit :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

I'm completely with this registration theory, in that Harry turned up at the registrar's and put himself as the father and Megs as the mother, with the place of birth as the Portland. Registrar would have no reason to query it, obviously, having seen the world's most famous bump for months beforehand, but....what I can't square in my own mind is why, if this isn't exactly the true narrative of the birth and a surrogate was involved, someone attached to the Portland hasn't said err, no, actually it wasn't Megs pushing the sprog out, or no, it wasn't here. I mean, I'm not naive, I know that money and influence can work miracles, but really...? This would have been more than huge - could it have been completely covered up...?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.