Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I should imagine that the firm are getting distressed about this now.
Time to revoke their titles and funding Charlie because the grifter and turnip head have gone too far now. 😡

Reactions: 28
YouTube comment - has anyone heard any details about this??

Another designer has come out asking MM NOT to wear his clothes. The first designer, I think Oscar de la Renta, if I remember correctly, asked her to stop wearing his clothes as his company stocks had fallen.
She looks tit in Oscar anyway

I know. I’m bloody raging😡 They’re absolutely mad. There’s no point in even answering them because they just can not see any wrong in them. Surely that’s ‘unconscious bias’.
Can't wait to see their feeble excuses when the surrogacy details for poor unfortunate Archiedoll are eventually confirmed and become wider knowledge. Just a matter of time.

Reactions: 28
I'm afraid if you are not black,the sugared almonds will always say you are racist,they will put up with you if you are alittle bit darker like Smeg but otherwise it will always go back to slave/victim mentality.they band together as there's safety in numbers and as long as they are not on their own or ppl are liking their spiel,they feel like they have the upper hand.
Sadly because of this BLM thing in the spotlight ,they are looking for any little slight and adding alittle racist seasoning because they know they only have to mention the racist element or their colour and they know ppl will be on their woke side.
This unconscious bias is so great to mention as it justifies why black ppl have the biggest racist chip on their shoulders and the only have to mention....is it because I am black? and it will be ok cos noone wants to appear racist....I don't like MLP but that's exactly what happened with her and Sasha.As soon as pony refused to bow down to the woke black persons call to action,she was racist vand no amount of shovelling and apologizing would help her..so that's why all the companies dropped her like a stone,cos they didn't want to be tarred with the racist brush and that's why I think,ATM that if you are black or mixed race,any other colour than white,you can do no wrong.Even an innocent remark can be turned into a dig,so ppl are scared to say anything incase it's twisted so we keep silent,then it turns to anger and jealousy,then downright anarchy...and there's always someone like Soros with enough money to fuel the bonfire for his own purposes.
I despair of the human race...the worst thing is we can all see it happening and we can do nothing to stop it,until someone credible and genuine and black,says enough is enough....but it won't be Smeg...she will be one of the ppl throwing petrol on the ashes and watching it all reignite so it fuels her selfish cause from a safe distance.sad,nasty witch,teaching h all she knows.

Oscar de la renta is the nearest she will ever get to an Oscar...she just doesn't realise😁🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm afraid if you are not black,the sugared almonds will always say you are racist,they will put up with you if you are alittle bit darker like Smeg but otherwise it will always go back to slave/victim mentality.they band together as there's safety in numbers and as lot as they are not on their own or ppl aren't liking their spiel,they feel like they have the upper hand.
Sadly because of this BLM thing in the spotlight ,they are looking for any little slight and adding alittle racist seasoning because they know they only have to mention the racist element or their colour and they know ppl will be on their woke side.
This unconscious bias is so great to mention as it justifies why black ppl have the biggest racist chip on their shoulders and the only have to mention....is it because I am black? and it will be ok cos noone wants to appear racist....I don't like MLP but that's exactly what happened with her and Sasha.As soon as pony refused to bow down to the woke black persons call to action,she was racist vand no amount of shovelling and apologizing would help her..so that's why all the companies dropped her like a stone,cos they didn't want to be tarred with the racist brush and that's why I think,ATM that if you are black or mixed race,any other colour than white,you can do no wrong.Even an innocent remark can be turned into a dig,so ppl are scared to say anything incase it's twisted so we keep silent,then it turns to anger and jealousy,then downright anarchy...and there's always someone like Soros with enough money to fuel the bonfire for his own purposes.
I despair of the human race...the worst thing is we can all see it happening and we can do nothing to stop it,until someone credible and genuine and black,says enough is enough....but it won't be Smeg...she will be one of the ppl throwing petrol on the ashes and watching it all reignite so it fuels her selfish cause from a safe distance.sad,nasty witch,teaching h all she knows.
Just need to get it out there that there were millions of white slaves too. No single race holds the monopoly on slavery, they were ALL at it.
I forget who it was, but some key black guy in early American history had a load of white slaves as well. Eventually the message has to sink in that a lot of history was bad.

Also a bit of attention on modern slavery wouldn't go amiss either. Why aren't we doing anything about the slavery that's going on today, also involving all colours? From terrible conditions abroad mining the stuff that iphones and tesla batteries need, to clothes factories in Asia making everyone's £1 t-shirts, to trafficked people being forced to work in nail bars and car washes right here in the UK. If Smegs really wants to make a difference she could start turning a spotlight onto all those modern abuses that are going on and nobody is giving two fingers about, but oh no it's far more fashionable to bang on about things that happened 300 years ago isn't it!

If Smegs has a modern smartphone, of any make, the chances are that someone was abused in some way to make it, so she is a slavemaster herself. If Hazard shows up at any of the Football World Cup games in Qatar etc, where the stadiums have been built in slavery conditions, he is effectively condoning modern slavery too.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Possibly because she is an ego-driven, narcissistic, megalomaniac, sociopathic grifter.

I can't ever in my long life remember such bad manners to another publicly. It's the look on her face throughout I find fascinating. That look perfectly encapsulates what I said of her above.

Quick edit: Ruthless should have been in the mix above.
You missed off what Freda says 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Agreed that the RF were told once the surrogacy was well under way.
The irony is, she would have got kudos from the public for being open about infertility struggles.

Doesn’t make sense that Archie has no title, because he would get one if by some stroke of bad luck, he became king.
in terms of getting a title / uk law because the woman who gave birth to him wasn’t married to Harry, then he must be “illegitimate” so no title.

I don’t understand why the friends don’t just tell the truth and throw Meghan under the bus before she does the same to them.

Princess Anne's children don't have titles so why is it strange that they chose not to give Archiedoll one

Reactions: 11
Just looking back on this tit show video by HPH "hen pecked harry'.....I am sick of seeing him, sick of listening to him, sick of him thinking that his (very privileged) position in life automatically authorises him to come out with this drivel for the rest of the plebs in the world

AND....when he begins by saying "my wife said recently...." God, that must be how he starts literally every sentence these days

My belief now is that HE is actually the worst of the two...she is the grifter, the chancer, the devious cow..trying , as she has done for years, to climb that fame mountain, reach the starry heights she thinks she deserves and retrieve those mega bucks she's so so desperate for

HE...is the guy who for 30 odd years lived a life of such luxury, in a world none of us will ever know or relate to. He was pandered and supported and basically allowed to do what the hell he liked for not that much in return. And yet..after all that, he has the bare faced cheek to treat his own direct family like this. He never ever had a major issue with them before, he always had close relationships with his father, grandparents and obviously William & Kate . I simply do not see or understand what was so bad about his life that he had to run off. Of course Cringe came along but seriously....is he really trying to tell us that his life was so tit that he was just waiting for that one opportunity, one excuse to do the runner he has done...I don't believe that for one minute

So...as & when the inevitable happens, & he is dumped from a great height when the tit really does start to hit the fan for them, I really really hope he is left out in the cold to sort it out himself. he doesn't deserve the support of the British public or the rest of his family. They way he has allowed this to happen, gone along with the whole thing and enabled that stupid cow to put him in this position is a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Princess Anne's children don't have titles so why is it strange that they chose not to give Archiedoll one
That's because Anne chose that. If she had wanted them to have titles then they would have received them.

As Harry has proved to be a worthless piece of tit i really hope that he loses everything. What a bleeping bleep he is. The British public will never forgive him for betraying his family. He should be prosecuted for treason and banned from ever returning to the UK. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just need to get it out there that there were millions of white slaves too. No single race holds the monopoly on slavery, they were ALL at it.
I forget who it was, but some key black guy in early American history had a load of white slaves as well. Eventually the message has to sink in that a lot of history was bad.

Also a bit of attention on modern slavery wouldn't go amiss either. Why aren't we doing anything about the slavery that's going on today, also involving all colours? From terrible conditions abroad mining the stuff that iphones and tesla batteries need, to clothes factories in Asia making everyone's £1 t-shirts, to trafficked people being forced to work in nail bars and car washes right here in the UK. If Smegs really wants to make a difference she could start turning a spotlight onto all those modern abuses that are going on and nobody is giving two fingers about, but oh no it's far more fashionable to bang on about things that happened 300 years ago isn't it!

If Smegs has a modern smartphone, of any make, the chances are that someone was abused in some way to make it, so she is a slavemaster herself. If Hazard shows up at any of the Football World Cup games in Qatar etc, where the stadiums have been built in slavery conditions, he is effectively condoning modern slavery too.
Exactly this.....modern slavery is the real issue polluting the world. And as for historic slavery, the Irish too were heavily impacted , terrible stories

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I've suspected for a while now that bringing down the Monarchy is the agenda here and here it is being openly mooted. How does someone like Markle suddenly acquire highish ranking deep state assets like the Clintons, the Obamas the Gates, and people like Oprah and Ellen to name a few among her coterie? It makes no sense whichever perspective you look at it from. What is she bringing to the table?

From what I've read about the Royal Family over the years it'll take a bit more than a Markle or the others mentioned to bring down the Crown and this Sovereign nation.

Reactions: 27
That's because Anne chose that. If she had wanted them to have titles then they would have received them.

As Harry has proved to be a worthless piece of tit i really hope that he loses everything. What a bleeping bleep he is. The British public will never forgive him for betraying his family. He should be prosecuted for treason and banned from ever returning to the UK. 😡
The most distasteful part is that his grandparents are in their mid late 90's ....how long left for the world we do not know, yet his priority seems to be to make those last years the most distressful they can be. God if my grandparents were still alive I'd want to be spending quality time with them, not trying to kill them off!

He will know the amount of historic crap HMTQ has had to deal with through her reign and also just how much importance she places on the need to remain as private as possible - all this hanging out their mucky knickers on the line by Ginge & Cringe will be causing her & Philip in particular so much distress I would imagine

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
direct link

great find :ROFLMAO:
Brilliant. But just think. All that hugely expensive PR and they've just succeeded in turning Hostage Harry into a meme

Disclaimer - I've heard Haz speak in the past and he wasn't bad. All his life he's been making remarks at events, he can handle his notes and is easy to listen to. The BRF have excellent writers and they gave him a voice: blokey, sincere, compassionate and funny around the edges. And then Mad Megz 'improved' him....

I literally don't recognise this bloke standing in front of a beige wall. It's not just the video that's out of focus; it's his brain as well.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Yes and like Anne they chose not to give him a title so why do people bang on about the fact he doesn't have a title, it has nothing to do with the surrogacy theory, they didn't want him to have one

I'm not a fan and yes they are twats

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you to the Spectator for this Question to Which the Answer is 'Don't Be Ridiculous'

It is pretty hard to square that claim with figures published by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) on tourism to Britain in 2018, the year of the wedding. Far from the wedding boosting tourist numbers, they fell by 3 per cent compared with 2017. There was not even a positive effect on tourists from the US, the Duchess’s home country – tourist numbers were flat. Worse, the amount of money spent by overseas visitors in Britain in 2018 fell to £22.9 billion, a whacking 7 per cent fall compared with 2017. Far from gaining £1 billion in tourist revenues in the wedding year, the country lost £1.7 billion.

Take that, Harkles.

• Haha
  • Heart
The thing about this is...IF Ginge & Cringe genuinely only wanted a quiet life, with limited publicity and to protect their own privacy blah blah blah then all they had to do was follow the Zara model.....

It is actually possible to be a relatively high profile relation of the Queen, to live in the UK , raise a young family and still earn a living for yourself ..Zara & Mike manage it. Yes she has a specific trade in the horsey world and in effect lives in one of her mums houses on the Gatcombe estate (I think) And the reality is she also earns money from having those royal connections, just done in a less flashy way - undoubtedly she will be gaining various endorsement deals because of who she is. But the point is , it can be done. In fact didn't the Queen kind of offer them that more low key lifestyle at the beginning ?

So again, just goes to prove their intentions from the get go were fake...they BOTH knew what they were doing and what the objective was...such a shame isn't it that its all blown up in their ugly faces

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It was discussed on Jeremy Vine show this morning. All but one of the callers agreed with us tattlers. Also, MM claims she wasn't protected by RF but does she state what she would have wanted them to do? I cannot believe how she has trashed his whole family including bringing his cousins into it by stating they were paid as working royals.

Come back Wallis Simpson, all is forgiven!

Reactions: 30

I should imagine that the firm are getting distressed about this now.
Time to revoke their titles and funding Charlie because the grifter and turnip head have gone too far now. 😡
That is so frustrating, talk about an ungrateful pair.
I hope they lose their titles and funding, ungrateful c*nts

Reactions: 13
I've suspected for a while now that bringing down the Monarchy is the agenda here and here it is being openly mooted. How does someone like Markle suddenly acquire highish ranking deep state assets like the Clintons, the Obamas the Gates, and people like Oprah and Ellen to name a few among her coterie? It makes no sense whichever perspective you look at it from. What is she bringing to the table?

From what I've read about the Royal Family over the years it'll take a bit more than a Markle or the others mentioned to bring down the Crown and this Sovereign nation.
Very likely.
Oh, and what she's bringing to the table is Harry's balls...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.