Harry and Meghan #29 Could this year finally be karmageddon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's too long in the tooth for that. Anyway they prefer them younger, very white and with massive tits.
Would be good money though. Those guys would would be offering huge money to have a genuine Brit prince's wife poop for them.
Yes I know, TMI, but it's true.
Yep. I have 2 friends who grew up in Saudi (fathers had a job there) - one came back to UK about 25 years ago, the other about 10 years ago, both of them warn EVERYBODY against living there with teenage white daughters...Another friend, although not strictly white, worked in Dubai (a genuine job, NOT of that kind 😁), and she had awful problems with one particular guy, an official - just took a shine to her and wouldn't leave her alone, gifts (not accepted) included a car...She left the country in the end. A lot of girls literally disappear, the desert is vast...
M's appeal would be only her links to the RF....but she is definitely too old otherwise 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Nigel Cawthorne’s new book about Prince Andrew and Epstein, claims that Charles and William ordered their staff to leak Mexit details to the press in order to take the heat off Andrew. Andrew is the real scandal but there’s more outrage about Meghan and Harry, so it has clearly worked.
Sadly I can imagine a few attempts to divert attention away from Andrew,

But....If Meagain and Hasbeen hadnt done anything....except live quietly in Frogmore with their son, how much of a Megxit story would there have been?

And often in these press stories, there is a balance, for the negative story there would have been a positive one as well. So even if there was a bit of negative press about Harry and Me again, they would have just have to had waited a few weeks for a positive story to be published by BP!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can I just take a second to say how pretty Kate looked at the NHS birthday event she and William attended yesterday.
yes, but extremely thin. I love how she looks when pregnant, a little weight really suites her and she has fabulous legs!

I hated the dress though 😒

Reactions: 14
See that's my problem with her and why I can't buy into the "Oh she's just a lovely mummy standing by her daughter" shtick.
This is a woman who (allegedly) avoided paying the tax bills when she was running Thomas's travel firm after they separated, on the assumption that since he owned it he'd be the one left up tit creek without a paddle when the IRS bods caught up with them for tax avoidance. Luckily for Thomas he had some sort of paperwork that proved it was Doris's responsibility and thus he was exonerated and she did a stretch ... um :unsure:went off to be an air hostess or learn yoga in outer mongolia for 7 years and Thomas ended up rearing smeggy.
So Doris ain't no shrinking violet and there's something in this that suits her financially.
I think Smeg chose to live with her father in order to keep her “Caucasian” lie going. Doris was wheeled out when it was convenient to bring out her black heritage to play the race card on the RF and the British public. She was claiming to be Caucasian until she netted ginge.

Just seen this
Gotta hope Lady C had the nous to switch on a voice recorder as soon as she realised where that phone call was going (allegations of "interference") so that she can prove that she didn't just make it up. Could get very dirty indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Just seen this
A court case against Smeg....that's a first🙈don't think she's used to being sued or sueing ppl😎
It really annoys me that they are constantly insulting the RF and doing everything to get a constant rise out of them,then they are begging Charlie to keep bailing them out. the sheer audacity of them amazes and disgusts me in equal measure.
As for drop the dead donkey,I mean pony.... this should show everyone how they will be treated if they go anywhere near her...she will not be bothered who she steps on to further her career and to get money.That is what she comes down to,money and power and she will do anything to get and keep both.
It would be sad if it wasn't so downright nasty.
It makes me sad that I'm getting so harden to her antics that nothing shocks me about her anymore.
It seems that they think the chariteeeee money was a personal gift/payout that they were intitled to...she doesn't have a charitable bone in her body.
As for being thrown under a bus for Andy...well...there's no choosing between them and I don't know who's worse tbh.
Money can't buy class...
It must be something about spoilt little boy syndrome and the jealous'why wasn't I born first in line'tit and cos I wasn't ,I can do what I like to compensate and they will just pat me on the head and spoil me some more.
Smeg just thought she could cast a spell on Wills and look into his eyes and he would fall for her like his stupid brother did,thank god wills has a brain,unlike his stupid brother and isn't easily taken in or easily led,like his stupid brother...are you recognising a pattern here🙈😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It's attrocious. :mad:
I can't help but wonder if this was one of the factors in the brothers falling out and splitting the charity. That seemed to come out of nowhere.
Maybe the new wifey convinced haribo that this is how things are done in the world they were planning to be part of .
"Oh H everyone does it! Bill and Hilary banked millions from charitable gifts doncha know! Now stop being a silly billy and just hit the "transfer" box and Mrs Dyson might pop in for some time with Mushroom Willy:m )

Joking aside. It's just wrong and needs investigated immediately.
At the time, there were rumours that money was the trigger for the rapid split, and it all seemed to relate to the Hubb cookbook project. One rumour was that Megz wanted a big salary (250k or so) as her fee, then there were the expenses.. I think the Cambridges and their team saw enough to draw a line and cut them off. Think that's looking like a good call.

Sussex Royal hasn't been shut down yet but Megz PR is very keen to say 'Oh that old thing,we've moved on..'. So agree there's a story there about the finances.

Travalyst isn't a charity. Why did it get a shiny penny from the Foundation?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A court case against Smeg....that's a first🙈don't think she's used to being sued or sueing ppl😎
It really annoys me that they are constantly insulting the RF and doing everything to get a constant rise out of them,then they are begging Charlie to keep bailing them out. the sheer audacity of them amazes and disgusts me in equal measure.
As for drop the dead donkey,I mean pony.... this should show everyone how they will be treated if they go anywhere near her...she will not be bothered who she steps on to further her career and to get money.That is what she comes down to,money and power and she will do anything to get and keep both.
It would be sad if it wasn't so downright nasty.
It makes me sad that I'm getting so harden to her antics that nothing shocks me about her anymore.
It seems that they think the chariteeeee money was a personal gift/payout that they were intitled to...she doesn't have a charitable bone in her body.
As for being thrown under a bus for Andy...well...there's no choosing between them and I don't know who's worse tbh.
Money can't buy class...
It must be something about spoilt little boy syndrome and the jealous'why wasn't I born first in line'tit and cos I wasn't ,I can do what I like to compensate and they will just pat me on the head and spoil me some more.
Smeg just thought she could cast a spell on Wills and look into his eyes and he would fall for her like his stupid brother did,thank god wills has a brain,unlike his stupid brother and isn't easily taken in or easily led,like his stupid brother...are you recognising a pattern here🙈😁
Lady C talks about "second son syndrome" in her book. Andrew, Harry and her ex are all second sons with massive chips on their shoulders.

Reactions: 17
If he goes to the US, would he even survive. Clinton, Ghislaine and Kevin spacey were bossom buddies, there has to be something to tell there
The sheer level of disrespect in this photo actually makes my blood boil...
6405FF17-7AE4-4F2A-9F56-B3DE285CB3B2.jpeg

Even worse, enabled by a son of the Queen. To me it’s like allowing total strangers into your mums home to lay on her bed, try her shoes on etc., etc. This isn’t just mums favourite comfy armchair in the corner of the lounge, it’s a symbol of everything mysterious and wonderful about the monarchy. Whether a royalist or not, to invite these slime balls to visit the Palace, they then abuse that privilege by taking the piss out of it with, no doubt, encouragement from Andrew who probably took that photo. Off with their bleeping heads!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I remember feeling sorry for her (Brieflyas Kate’s figure has always bounced back and Pippa is the same.
That outfit always smacked to me of desperate post pregnancy where nothing else fits (elastic waistband and oversized shirt). She didn’t ping back, her age, her body shape etc. She was as wide as the two sisters together and I’d say she hated Kate at that moment with a bitter jealous hatred.
I agree, it must be bloody horrible being around and compared to the Middleton women. But bloody hell she must be a vindictive c*** to bring this tit on!

View attachment 173530
Even worse, enabled by a son of the Queen. To me it’s like allowing total strangers into your mums home to lay on her bed, try her shoes on etc., etc. This isn’t just mums favourite comfy armchair in the corner of the lounge, it’s a symbol of everything mysterious and wonderful about the monarchy. Whether a royalist or not, to invite these slime balls to visit the Palace, they then abuse that privilege by taking the piss out of it with, no doubt, encouragement from Andrew who probably took that photo. Off with their bleeping heads!!
It's shocking. Andrew is an entitled idiot and Harry is just the same. Both security risks. Neither of them should have access to the Palaces let alone their sleazy friends.

Who took that picture and who leaked it?

• Angry
Reactions: 26
View attachment 173530
I agree, it's exactly like that, it doesn't feel right

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker on this thread and just wanted to say thanks for keeping me entertained during lockdown. (y)Really interesting discussion and lots to think about, keep up the fab work! My initial thought was why was she (Meghan) not better briefed before joining the RF?! Now I think she just couldn't be told and wouldn't listen to anyone even though it was obvious she'd always be second fiddle to W & K (love them😊).

Also - HM the Queen is the same age as my grandmother - Harry should be ashamed how he's treated her, I couldn't ever contemplate that amount of disrespect, it is so disappointing.

Thanks all :)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 173530
Agree, awful...Andrew's whole life revolves around getting favours from and doing dodgy deals with 'friends' who are doing so ONLY because he is HM's son...spoilt little tit.

It's shocking. Andrew is an entitled idiot and Harry is just the same. Both security risks. Neither of them should have access to the Palaces let alone their sleazy friends.

Who took that picture and who leaked it?
That's what I was wondering. How does a photo like that get out?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
View attachment 173530

The queen must be absolutely furious if she’s seen that picture. It’s sickening.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.